AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-06, 15:50   Link #21
Ending

Lessee... Haven't watched too many animes, but liked of Hanaukyo and Love hina, so I'll trust the following are good too -but what are they exactly about?

Da Capo. (Sounds like some mafioso movie.)
Najica. (No idea.)
Onegai teacher. (Is it some teacher/students comedy...?)
Old 2004-07-06, 19:51   Link #22
SinnerChrno
Maverick Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
Lessee... Haven't watched too many animes, but liked of Hanaukyo and Love hina, so I'll trust the following are good too -but what are they exactly about?

Da Capo. (Sounds like some mafioso movie.)
Najica. (No idea.)
Onegai teacher. (Is it some teacher/students comedy...?)
1) lol. Anyway, guy lives with adopted sister. Guy has cousin come back from America suddenly. They go to school and stuff. Obviously there are more girls that are introduced for him to choose from. Great series.
2) Guns. Action. Panties. Summed up in three words.
3) Yep, pretty much. Except the student and the teacher....*wink wink nudge nudge*
Old 2004-07-07, 01:39   Link #23
roguenoir
Rogue Member

Love Love.. isn't most extreme in ecchi-ness but probably has the highest percentage of ecchi compared to its entire showtime.
Old 2004-07-07, 06:58   Link #24
Ending

*Crosses over Najica*

No thanks; seen too many Rambo movies to give a dime of them anymore. Green Green sounds more interesting, though.
Old 2004-07-07, 08:15   Link #25
Zipi-2
God

Send a message via ICQ to Zipi-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
This should really go into the suggestions forum...

But to answer the question...

Futari Ecchi
Iketeru Futari
Midori no Hibi
Love Hina
Da Capo
Kanon
Noir
Najica

are you joking noir and kanon?! those two are far from ecchi and noir doesnt has even one panty shot or nudity...

well if u want ecchi go for agent aika ... very ecchi like najica.
btw why do u need an ecchi anime ? most realy ecchi ones are stupid if u want something like that just go for hentai
Old 2004-07-07, 08:30   Link #26
Zipi-2
God

Quote:
Noir isn't either super ecchi or borderline, however I felt that it could use a recommendation because it does have it's ecchi moments. Sue me for trying to spread around a good anime for other's to watch.

kk u will hear from my lawyer soon
btw there isnt one ecchi moment in the series...

edit:
errrr sorry double post
Old 2004-07-07, 09:22   Link #27
Aquatic Fox
Anime Addict

Send a message via MSN to Aquatic Fox
Although Midori no Hibi does have a few ecchi like moments, overall its more a romance/comedy, less ecchi than some of the others like Love Hina
Old 2004-07-07, 09:57   Link #28
7thMethuselah

Quote:
The Kanon and Da Capo recommendations are based more along to premise of the story than so much of the visuals
Spoiler:

Old 2004-07-07, 21:46   Link #29
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipi-2
are you joking noir and kanon?! those two are far from ecchi and noir doesnt has even one panty shot or nudity...
Spoiler:

But I will not argue this any more, everyone has a different opinion on everything within a genre, what I find ecchi may not be what you find it...however I suggest what I felt was ecchi, there is no need to attack me for what I felt nor for the fact that I did recommend them.
Old 2004-07-08, 01:10   Link #30
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Spoiler:
Sorry, Dark. I've seen this pic too. I'm a die-hard Noir fan (seen all 26 episodes in both sub and dub!,<-- how i did this, iono), and that scene never once appears in the series. Some hapless photoshopper probably felt the need to patch one together (and poorly done, must I add). There's not a drop of ecchi in that series, but I agree with you in that it's a fantastic show and everyone should watch it. In fact, there's not even the slightest hint of romance in the series, and Mirielle would never take a bath/shower with anyone else, let alone Kirika. In fact, an ecchi undertone would kill the serious, mysterious air of the series. If that image is from a scene in Noir, plz correct me right away-- I would be shaming my Noir trolling if I didn't know about it.
Old 2004-07-08, 01:19   Link #31
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Oh well, that was just an example...like I said, the ecchi in what I figured Noir was was based upon the relationship theme between the two, not so much of visual fanservice. Either way, ecchi or not, Noir is a good series with an interesting story and I felt that there were ecchi moments, apparently not to the same degree as others have shown me, but besides...I recommended it :P

There's no need to douse me in gasoline and set me ablaze for it :P
Old 2004-07-08, 01:44   Link #32
arias

Hmm.. I guess Tenjou Tenge would be a good ecchi anime. It's pretty well executed and doesn't get boring. This doesn't mean that there's *real* content behind it, though I think this story is a super ad lib at work I don't feel much satisfaction watching/reading Tenjou Tenge, but it holds my attention anyways.. probably because Maya is SO hot.
Old 2004-07-08, 03:50   Link #33
NarutoHead

Send a message via AIM to NarutoHead
I thought the opposite of Ten Ten(tengou tenge).

from what I watched I liked. Fighting scenes were good and maybe I'm the only person but I actually like the lil romance interest between
Spoiler:

Especially in Episode 9. I really liked the animation in episode 2 in
Spoiler:

It's a pity this one got liscensed, now we have to wait untill they release dvds.

I hear alot that the manga is more explecit, because the anime really didn't have anything too bad. Just HOT charactars lol.

I started watching Ten Ten for the fighting, and ended up liking it for other reasons than the ecchi side to it.

guess im the only one. The end theme song was nice too. this one needs 2 come out on dvd soon.
Old 2004-07-08, 05:16   Link #34
Zipi-2
God

Quote:
There's no need to douse me in gasoline and set me ablaze for it :P

meybe, but it sure whould be fun ^^
Closed Thread