AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-04, 17:04   Link #1061
NaweG
Just some guy
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
That there is the seed of evil that can get ugly.
I hate to say it, but it kind of reminds me of that "Nice Boat" series, and I don't recall this game having that flavor to it. Hopefully this isn't an indication that the studio is deciding to get "creative" with the story line...
__________________
NaweG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 17:13   Link #1062
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Well you know, her intention is to get Teppei to think more highly of Sylvia hence the scene where she explained her common background with him. Though in the end, she isn't entirely convinced herself of whether she should be doing this and asks Teppei to "remember her" at least when things with Sylvia goes smoothly. That there is the seed of evil that can get ugly.
i fear that when things did get "smoothly", Teppei will go to Charlotte's side. "glup". Its like "Oh, I helped you two got along, you guys can forget me, but do remember this little poor Charlotte when things did go well for you guys".
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 17:45   Link #1063
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Funny how charlotte is working harder to get teppei and that boring saber copy get along...then the actual boring, dull saber clone herself. And some people find some of her actions wrong... the girl does like teppei....she is spending alot of quality time with said person she likes.... it's very hard sometimes to control your emotions...yet she is doing so...when things get too serious...

Honestly charlotte, why even bother caring about sylvie...hell she hasn't shown teppei any signs of liking him.... go for the man you love.... it's not your fault the fiancee is stupid or looks uninterested to have some sort of relationship with teppei.

Ah yes sylvie go stand in a corner where no one can see you and act jealous of whatever closeness relationship charlotte and teppei might share....just stand there...continue on showing that lack of interest...you sure are a winner and clearly bette then "airheaded" charlotte, HA!
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 18:05   Link #1064
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
I hate to say it, but it kind of reminds me of that "Nice Boat" series, and I don't recall this game having that flavor to it. Hopefully this isn't an indication that the studio is deciding to get "creative" with the story line...
Which is basically the ONLY thing that springs to mind whenever I see a character playing Cupid

The only thing different here is that Charlotte is going for her share of action first, and matchmaking while she is at it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Ah yes sylvie go stand in a corner where no one can see you and act jealous of whatever closeness relationship charlotte and teppei might share....just stand there...continue on showing that lack of interest...you sure are a winner and clearly bette then "airheaded" charlotte, HA!
Now that was just uncalled for

Not all character have to have the "straight forward" personality such as Charlotte, and there is nothing wrong with Sylvia being a bit on the sheltered side. Sure beats being a bitch tsundere at times (hello Seika).
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 18:07   Link #1065
speck123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I just don't get the feeling that the premise of the date was to try and push Teppei closer to Sylvia. It feels, to me, as if Charlotte is saying her goodbyes.
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 18:23   Link #1066
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Now that was just uncalled for
Heh, you think?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Not all character have to have the "straight forward" personality such as Charlotte, and there is nothing wrong with Sylvia being a bit on the sheltered side. Sure beats being a bitch tsundere at times (hello Seika).
Being sheltered has nothing to do with this, how about showing a bit of interest...it's like her mindset is " Why bother showing any kind of interest in him...the job's already done for me he is already my fiancee hurr, hurr, hurr.... let me go be jealous in this corner even though l haven't shown interest in him whatsoever, maybe he'll notice'

l'm all for a sylvie ending that is she decides to getoff her ass and actually show some interest aside from being jealous, hell even bitchy seika has more life then her. out all four girls l would have to rate them so far...
1) Yuu 2) Charlotte 3) Seika 4) Sylvie
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:16   Link #1067
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Being sheltered has nothing to do with this, how about showing a bit of interest...it's like her mindset is " Why bother showing any kind of interest in him...the job's already done for me he is already my fiancee hurr, hurr, hurr.... let me go be jealous in this corner even though l haven't shown interest in him whatsoever, maybe he'll notice'
I'm glad to know you're such a great mind-reader.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:18   Link #1068
justavisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by speck123 View Post
I just don't get the feeling that the premise of the date was to try and push Teppei closer to Sylvia. It feels, to me, as if Charlotte is saying her goodbyes.
I partly agree...I too don't get the feeling that premise of the date is to push Teppei closer to Sylvia..however, I don't think Charlotte's priority is to say goodbye either...it's more like she just wants to have some fun times with Teppei
__________________
Come and join Ranka Lee Fanclub !!! Join our club and you will see
1)Ranka pics 2)Ranka/Alto pic 3)Relatively Sane discussion about Ranka 4)amv for Ranka
To all old and new Sheryl fans:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:19   Link #1069
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Actually, I'm with speck123 on this one, though I think she's conflicted of whether she actually wants to push Silvia and Teppei together or not.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:21   Link #1070
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I'm glad to know you're such a great mind-reader.
That makes two of us.

*High fives Kujoe*

Oh Yeah!
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:22   Link #1071
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
I was being sarcastic...
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:26   Link #1072
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I was being sarcastic...
So was l....
l'm always fond of responding sarcastic comments with another one, it's lulz worthy.

Quote:
That makes two of us.

*High fives Kujoe*

Oh Yeah!
^
that whole post reeks of sarcasm, see l even added the sarcastic smiley face.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:34   Link #1073
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Ooh, I didn't see that.

Well, played.

Still, what a warped view of events you have there.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:38   Link #1074
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Yea...great mind reader

And oh come on, Sylvia jealous? Well...maybe a little but what you gonna do? I did say she was sheltered and isn't as "open" (no puns intended) as Charlotte, so her social skills is rusty. On the contrary, I should be telling Teppei to get his ass moving onto talking to her instead of being a rock. It is the guys who "should" be chasing after the girls, not the other way round. Seriously, anime has screwed up our thought patterns
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 20:49   Link #1075
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Yea...great mind reader

And oh come on, Sylvia jealous? Well...maybe a little but what you gonna do? I did say she was sheltered and isn't as "open" (no puns intended) as Charlotte, so her social skills is rusty. On the contrary, I should be telling Teppei to get his ass moving onto talking to her instead of being a rock. It is the guys who "should" be chasing after the girls, not the other way round. Seriously, anime has screwed up our thought patterns

Heh, l'm just going by what some posters had said about her showing jealousy.

l'm sorry... but l dont get where you get the idea that it's only the guy who should be chasing the girl, it applies fo both sex's the same if they are interested in someone you know they try to like umm show some interest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Ooh, I didn't see that.

Well, played.

Still, what a warped view of events you have there.
Yeah, at times l do seem to be a bit extreme, l just can't help myself.
Still...l don't see it as really warped...charlotte has done nothing wrong and some are questioning her intentions while sylvie has well done nothing at all and she apparently is the favorite to win teppei's heart...hmmm
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:09   Link #1076
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
..?

Not a bit, you are extreme due to your obvious bias. And yes, it is warped.

People have their favourites, but you're making it seem that Silvia is this scheming woman who thinks she already has her man, and thus thinks that she's entitled to him.

Where are you getting that? Apparently, you know her already.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:15   Link #1077
Foreshadow
Nyaa~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Yea...great mind reader

And oh come on, Sylvia jealous? Well...maybe a little but what you gonna do? I did say she was sheltered and isn't as "open" (no puns intended) as Charlotte, so her social skills is rusty. On the contrary, I should be telling Teppei to get his ass moving onto talking to her instead of being a rock. It is the guys who "should" be chasing after the girls, not the other way round. Seriously, anime has screwed up our thought patterns
At this point for Sylvia the way i see it is: She's quite mixed about the whole Fiance business. Obviously they hadn't met before they were introduced to each other as Fiance(e)s and she mistook him as a creeper when they first met . After spending time together and seeing his actions, she is beginning to warm up to him (as shown in Ep 5 when she's on the phone) but the constant teasing of Charlotte and her Family affects her pride and won't allow her to admit it, and get closer to Teppei. While Charlotte on the other hand doesn't mind pride (As shown from her Horse riding adventures). Charlotte obviously knows what she wants and is going after it, while having a conflict inside about Teppei and Sylvia's Engagement, But it really seems like her emotions to Teppei is more important to her than Sylvia (Public Displays of Affection in front of Sylvia). Though It would be interesting if she was forced to get close to Teppei to assassinate him . But it seems there is an external influence that is forcing Charlotte away from Teppei and it's not Sylvia. Both Seika and Yuu are extreme longshots even 5 episodes in.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:20   Link #1078
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
..?

Not a bit, you are extreme due to your obvious bias. And yes, it is warped.

People have their favourites, but you're making it seem that Silvia is this scheming woman who thinks she already has her man, and thus thinks that she's entitled to him.

Where are you getting that? Apparently, you know her already.
Not Bias at all, l'm all for sylvie to win...if she actually did something!
Nah, l don't see her a scheming woman for me to think that then l wouldn't have a problem with her because then she would be doing something


l guess voicing my opinion on her doing nothing...which seems that's all she's been doing makes bias, huh?
So it's okay to question charlotte's motives and so on.... but sylvie is off-limits, so that's how it is?l get it now. The funny thing is l'm not even attacking sylvie's character but more so the posters who see fault in charlotte's character and declare sylvie the favorite when she has done nothing!
How about telling me what exactly she has done to make her a favorite

look at my posts, see lf l have bad mouthed her or anything all l have said is she's done nothing and question what makes her a favorite over charlotte aside from the fiancee card
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:24   Link #1079
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Not Bias at all, l'm all for sylvie to win...if she actually did something!
Nah, l don't see her a scheming woman for me to think that then l wouldn't have a problem with her because then she would be doing something


l guess voicing my opinion on her doing nothing...which seems that's all she's been doing makes bias, huh?
So it's okay to question charlotte's motives and so on.... but sylvie is off-limits, so that's how it is?l get it now. The funny thing is l'm not even attacking sylvie's character but more so the posters who see fault in charlotte's character and declare sylvie the favorite when she has done nothing!
How about telling me what exactly she has done to make her a favorite

look at my posts, see lf l have bad mouthed her or anything all l have said is she's done nothing and question what makes her a favorite over charlotte aside from the fiancee card
No, you didn't get it.

I was responding to your post, which you put in bold letters—which I quoted so that you would know what I was responding to. I couldn't care less if, according to your unbiased opinion, you find Silvia boring... which I already pretty much understood from the start. It's not my place to dictate who you should like after all.

Perhaps you should check your post again yourself.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:29   Link #1080
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Being sheltered has nothing to do with this, how about showing a bit of interest...it's like her mindset is " Why bother showing any kind of interest in him...the job's already done for me he is already my fiancee hurr, hurr, hurr.... let me go be jealous in this corner even though l haven't shown interest in him whatsoever, maybe he'll notice'

If you are going by this part of my post it was meant to be a sarcastic take at what she coud be thinking since she hasn't done anything yet people see her as a favorite it wasn't supposed to be taken really serious that's why l bolded the whole thing to distinguish it from the rest of my post. l blame myself for not adding my sarcastic smiley face...oh well.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.