AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-08, 11:48   Link #1
hqkd

Aka-chan to Boku aka Baby & Me

Hey everyone,

I've been looking for this anime for some time now, but no luck. Is it licensed? Do you know where I can find torrent files for this anime?
hqkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 15:21   Link #2
babbito2k
annoying white bat

I have never seen any mention of this series being fansubbed digitally. Over half was fansubbed on VHS - your best bet is to find a tape distributor and obtain the tapes.
Old 2006-12-16, 17:48   Link #3
BeeTaisho

I'm looking for this too, I've tried contacting all of the tape distributers but all emails have been dead..
BeeTaisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 20:46   Link #4
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

I believe the show had an Italian DVD release, other than that I know of no licences. I was going to be timing on this show as a pet project of JRY's (h2o2shadow), but he has since retired from the scene, although I do hope he'll return so that this show can receive the subs it deserves!

Finding RAWs had always been the main issue.
Old 2006-12-17, 00:22   Link #5
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Only 26 eps out of 35 (total) were subtitled by the Sachi Gumi but only on VHS and I don't recall seeing digital files available anywhere. I wanted to see the whole series so I took desperate measures and bought this VCD boxset on Yesasia. They no longer have it though. There is a site that I know of that distributed VHS of this title but that the last time I contacted this person was about 1 year ago.
Old 2006-12-18, 00:05   Link #6
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Due to this thread, I took out the set and re-watched the last ep of the series. (It was really sweet as usual.) The OP for the ep (which is a different one from the earlier subbed eps) shows a young man with light brown hair sitting with a bouquet next to him. He (Minoru) was reminiscing the past when the two girls fought over him. And at the end of the OP a girl came and met with him but they didn't show the face. Gee, this makes me so curious to know who the girl is. Looks like it's time for me to collect the manga too.
Old 2009-01-26, 15:25   Link #7
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
guess still no luck with this anime ... i've downloaded the rm version with chinese subs unfortunately my reading skills is minimal but wow it's too cute this anime.
Old 2009-11-06, 10:47   Link #8
AnthyQ

Talking

This is incredibly super late, but I just found a fansub distro today called Sarjilian Fansubs that has Aka-chan to Boku 1-26 in DVD format. There's a recent post on the front page (October 2009), so I figure they're still distributing.

Anybody have any experience with this distro? I'm thinking of ordering some DVDs there.
AnthyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 01:15   Link #9
tot1691

akachan

Anybody have found the subtitles?
Please upload it.
tot1691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:56   Link #10
sangofe

Hybrid and Saizen just picked this up!
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote