AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-07-07, 14:47   Link #1081
MikoKikyo
*
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 27
*drools over Gaara.'s sig*

Welcome aboard.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 15:45   Link #1082
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara.
Yo, I am new here.....)))))
A fair warning for you: PriestessKikyo is a meanie, especially when using these evil smileys:

Spoiler for Viewer discretion is adviced, contains the pure evilness of the Forums:


I bet that there will be some offended members because they didn't get that it was a joke. Oh, well ^_^
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 03:10   Link #1083
Gaara.
Only God can Judge me
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: US
Send a message via ICQ to Gaara. Send a message via MSN to Gaara.
Quote:
A fair warning for you: PriestessKikyo is a meanie
lol, I dont think that she's mean

right Kikyo?
__________________
Gaara. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 10:37   Link #1084
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Do you really give a damn?
Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
A fair warning for you: PriestessKikyo is a meanie, especially when using these evil smileys:

Spoiler for Viewer discretion is adviced, contains the pure evilness of the Forums:
I give you an E for your effort. Not only there's no such user, but also the mods/super mods/admins leave a link to their username information, also they never use red while editing another persons post.

Oh well.

To all newbies:

Welcome To the World of Tommorrow!
__________________
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 13:33   Link #1085
Helldog2004
Kakashi lightning attack
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I live in the Netherlands.
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Helldog2004
Talking Hi all

Hi all folks,

This is the second time I created an account for animesuki forum, because the first time (a half year ago) I was kicked out of the forum, because of renewal of the forum, I got an e-mail about that the newest guys got kicked out.

No problemo at all, but I didn't had the time to make a new account..

I was quiet bussy working etc etc, but followed the serie naruto peacefully

I am a big naruto fan, and hope I can download them all for free over here :P

well guys it seems I am back on earth anime.. sooooo, hi all

let's discuss about the serie naruto.. anyway I am outta here.. my girlfriend want's to get outside.. adios
Helldog2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 13:51   Link #1086
Dix11
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog2004
Hi all folks,

This is the second time I created an account for animesuki forum, because the first time (a half year ago) I was kicked out of the forum, because of renewal of the forum, I got an e-mail about that the newest guys got kicked out.

this is also going to be the second time you get kicked out of the forum i think ><
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 13:51   Link #1087
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
uh, hi.

but wrong forum my friend.
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 13:52   Link #1088
Hiei
The Black Dragon
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
hi all..

i just registered..

yoroshiku onegaishimasu.. ^^
__________________
-- love of my life

-- current most favourite
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 13:59   Link #1089
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Dranz will get to this shorty. Meanwhile no flamey or spammy. I know it's tempting
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 15:01   Link #1090
Spiggy
Invisible
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ohio for now
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Dranz will get to this shorty. Meanwhile no flamey or spammy. I know it's tempting
But there's just such goood material out there that's begging for it flamey. There really is but that's a quick way to earn a vacation. Enjoy your new drug and welcome.
__________________

Thanks: PriestessK = sig
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 15:44   Link #1091
MikoKikyo
*
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara.
lol, I dont think that she's mean

right Kikyo?
I'm not mean at all. I'm nice.
It's not my fault that this board has evil smileys
.
I mean...

PS: Welcome all Narutos I hope you have lots of fun here!

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-07-09 at 17:33. Reason: made it nicer, see? I AM nice :p
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 16:22   Link #1092
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Omg Thanks I Think I Will Hahahaha Lollz!1


Spiggy asl plz?
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 16:26   Link #1093
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Age: 29
I welcome all new members. I hope that you don't only stay in the Naruto Forums but post in other Subforums too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
I mean...
OMG, she did it again. So much unspoilered evilness!

Spoiler for The maximum EVIL:
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 18:06   Link #1094
Spiggy
Invisible
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ohio for now
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
I welcome all new members. I hope that you don't only stay in the Naruto Forums but post in other Subforums too!



OMG, she did it again. So much unspoilered evilness!

Spoiler for The maximum EVIL:
HOLY COW!!...steps away very slowly....runs.
Woohoo, PriestessK has a stalker type dude leaving behind evilness and scary faces in his wake.
Lexander - flame on ... you know something...I forget where that's from?? Is it Captain Planet...yea, I think it is. ASL is like a really bad pick up line now...it's kind of funny. And yes, talkn lik u dont no how 2 spel is soo awsom like LOL1 cuz it is wheee. Where's that translator website when you need it!!! I'll find it...but later because it's anime night and I'm lazy to search right now.
__________________

Thanks: PriestessK = sig
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 19:37   Link #1095
mantidor
the Iniquitous
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: bogotá
Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
A fair warning for you: PriestessKikyo is a meanie, especially when using these evil smileys:

Spoiler for Viewer discretion is adviced, contains the pure evilness of the Forums:


I bet that there will be some offended members because they didn't get that it was a joke. Oh, well ^_^
ROFL _sin_ very funny indeed

welcome everyone
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 23:03   Link #1096
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: By My Weapons Cache
Welcome all the new people. I hope you have a good time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
I welcome all new members. I hope that you don't only stay in the Naruto Forums but post in other Subforums too!
Man all I did at first was stay in the Naruto forum.
__________________
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 03:45   Link #1097
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
Welcome all the new people. I hope you have a good time. Man all I did at first was stay in the Naruto forum.
I stayed the first 1-2 weeks in there as well but it becomes boring there pretty fast and the Forums have a lot more to offer than only Naruto Forums. Really a shame if anyone would miss out on the other Sub Forums ^_^
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 23:23   Link #1098
Mitsuomi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Mitsuomi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsuomi
Talking

First I started off in the Naruto forum... I basically lived there too =P But a couple of days ago I joined the point-blank forum, and there were mostly jerks in that forum. Especially the admins. They would come up with a whole bunch of smart ass comments for anything you say. This wasn't only to me... it would be any newbie who joined that forum.. anywayz.. i hope this forum isn't the same thing.
Mitsuomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 05:57   Link #1099
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi
First I started off in the Naruto forum... I basically lived there too =P But a couple of days ago I joined the point-blank forum, and there were mostly jerks in that forum. Especially the admins. They would come up with a whole bunch of smart ass comments for anything you say. This wasn't only to me... it would be any newbie who joined that forum.. anywayz.. i hope this forum isn't the same thing.
Nah, this Forum is quite nice to new members, so welcome!

BTW: There is a pattern with which you can see the level of meanness of a user. It goes like this:
Normal name-->Really Friendly especially users whose name does not start with a normal alphabetic character
Bold name-->Mean
Bold and italics name-->Stay away from these, the are the meanest

Spoiler:
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 07:07   Link #1100
Sakaki Nijuro
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Age: 30
Thumbs up Nice to meet you.

Hello, nice to talk Anime Suki members here.

My name is Sakaki Nijuro, came from Japan.
Now I stay in UK University to study abroad, and my major is an English literature.
My favorite animes are...made by Mamoru Oshii, Hideaki Anno, Katsuhiro Otomo, if I can pick up. And my favorite titles are Azumanga Daioh, Eva, Cowboy Bebop, Escaflone, and Ghost in the shell SAC.

(But basically, I adore Every animes because each has its own good point, so I love all of animes in this world. )

Well, Sincerely yours & I'll talk to you later!!
Sakaki Nijuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.