AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-04-28, 22:53   Link #1
klcon

Send a message via Yahoo to klcon
My Bt keeps connecting to peers forever. Please help.

Anyone, please help!!!. I have a problem with my Bittorrent. Before, my Bt worked very well but 2 weeks ago, when I installed the new version of RealPlayer, my Bt just can't download anything anymore. I uninstalled RealPlayer. I also uninstalled Bt and then installed it again with newer version (I also tried ABC and BitTornado) but still now, whenever I open an Bt file, it just keeps connecting to peer forever. I'm pretty sure it is not because there is no seed since I've tried many different torrents. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? thank you very much.
For more information: I'm using Window XP with its firewall turn off and my internet connection is Realtek RTL8139/810X Family Fast Ethernet NIC. I'm having Birtornado and trying to download from here http://bt.base0.net/tv-n/ .

Thank thank thank...
klcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 13:02   Link #2
klcon

Send a message via Yahoo to klcon
Something's really weird happen today. This morning, when I woke up, I checked the 3 torrents I left since yesterday night and I found out that 1 of them is downloading. No, actually I don't know why it has some "downloaded" and "uploaded" since its "download rate" and "upload rate" are all 0. Also, it says it connected to 0 peer and 0 seed (I'm using Bittornado). Now, that torrent downloaded 9.81 MiB and uploaded 4.23 MiB after 11 hours. I don't know what's really going on. By the way, I also notice that the other 2 torrents, which are still "connecting to peers", have its light turn yellow sometimes (and then red again). It is not right because I don't have my XP firewall turn on, I don't have any firewall software either. Does anyone know what's going on? Please help, thank a lot.
klcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 03:11   Link #3
gunawan_bakri

i am having the same problem, is anybody know the answer for this particular problem ?
gunawan_bakri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 03:49   Link #4
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunawan_bakri
i am having the same problem, is anybody know the answer for this particular problem ?
Post your question in here instead of in a PM so other people can help or be helped too.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 03:59   Link #5
gunawan_bakri

sorry for not doing so, i am very sure that i am not behind firewall either in XP or personal firewall sorfware. but i don't know about proxy. i can download and upload perfectly in kazaa, people can even download from me with 50 kb/s but when it come to BT i get next to nothing 3kb/s download and no upload. i connect to 1 peer and 10 seeds

please, i need BT since kazaa is pretty much done
gunawan_bakri is offline   Reply With Quote