AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-11, 20:49   Link #81
msgpoisoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
It's not entirely pointless. A thread starts for a reason and the reason lies within the person who starts it. Some start just to see how big of a mess they can create, to display their art skills, while others start due to some personal experience. I felt that this was one of those threads considering that 2 of your posts have been killed and your attitude is well this :fingers:.
xris deleted my posts because i didn't list the sources clearly enough, not because of what you're saying. As you'll notice the article i posted has the source more clearly listed than my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
And yes, since this is the internet and unless someone knows you personally we have to take what you post as truth until proven otherwise. So you say that you're seeing a girl...cool if you want to find out what she thinks...ask her! Am I wrong in stating that?
I have already asked her. She thinks it's pretty true. I wanted a second opinion though.
Old 2004-07-11, 20:52   Link #82
Shadowlord
~DESU

lol, i can't believe this thread hasn't been locked yet. msqpoisoning is obviosly trying to make us see women the way he does, as "good for nothing whores". This is just asking for flames from those who actually respect women. This thread has become pointless as people are no longer debating "what women really want".
Old 2004-07-11, 21:12   Link #83
LIQUIDCELL

Life is trial and error. Those who insist to fit a certain shape to another is just another lousy moron.

Those who think their opinions are superior to another is a much greater moron.

And as far as the topic goes, 'What do women really want in men"? to put it bluntly, companionship and breeding partner. j/k

Sense of humour, artistic, and honesty---are the qualities---this particular lady wants in a gentleman.

~Kirsten
Old 2004-07-11, 21:16   Link #84
msgpoisoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord
lol, i can't believe this thread hasn't been locked yet. msqpoisoning is obviosly trying to make us see women the way he does, as "good for nothing whores". This is just asking for flames from those who actually respect women. This thread has become pointless as people are no longer debating "what women really want".
why are you putting words in my mouth? i hate repeating the same things twice -_-. I said that the article was interesting, but I NEVER stated that i proclaimed as ultimate truth/or as a guide to what "You should do". Furthermore, I believe that men are even more superficial than women, but that's a different topic altogether. We're talking about what women want.

Anyways, I've asked women what they thought about that article and to even debunk it if they want. And I still am. Women please share your thoughts! For the 2398527y938572 time already, i do not endorse/support a flame war, goddamn!
Old 2004-07-12, 01:34   Link #85
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgpoisoning
i do not endorse/support a flame war, goddamn!
No, what it seems you are trying for is to offer flame bait. I don't really see this thread resulting in anything else but more flames. You can see people just posting effective nonsense to try and annoy others.

Closing thread.
Closed Thread