AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-11, 21:44   Link #1
kileran

Question dual audio movie file

I've downloaded some anime, and it's got subtitles, and 2 audio tracks. It's an MKV file.

i used your media configuration guide, so it's all comming through windows media player fine, but the problem is just that. It's ALL comming through. I want to disable the subtitles and either one of audio tracks.

Any help? i've searched my fingers numb looking through the menu's of WMP, and i cannot figure it out.

Thanks
Old 2004-07-11, 22:20   Link #2
kileran

Nevermind, i got the WMP classic. Although i cant figure out how to disable the text, i got rid of an audio file

Thanks Anyway
Old 2004-07-12, 04:08   Link #3
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Did you try right clicking on the video and disabling it that way? Plus, sometimes there is a little icon in the tray that pops up when starting the clip. Right click on that to change audio and/or subtitles.

In case this does not work, here is what I did to enable playback of mkv:

Oooooookay!

Step1: Uninstall all of your codecs
Step2: Go here and download ffdshow-alpha
Step3: Install the mkv codec.
Step4: Playback with Medial Player Classic (mkv files) or other players (other files than mkv)
Step5: Have fun
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
Closed Thread