AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-20, 01:49   Link #281
metronome
Mad Loli
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FraudPayments.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

Here's the current set of Red Truth:

Spoiler for Red Truth!!:

Nice! Because we wont be satisfied until it is concluded.

I wonder if helping someone to find the gold is considered influencing the game? Because once the gold is found, the game states that the killing stops....so....isn't that in other word having erika helping/working together with piece-battler finding the gold is influencing the game?
metronome is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 01:57   Link #282
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Well proper is subjective. We don't know what entails a proper conclusion to the games.

Anyway here's some more.

Spoiler for Ep5 Summary:


Umm can someone translate WTF Lambda is singing in this shot?

Spoiler for WTF Lambda!:
MeoTwister5 is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 02:31   Link #283
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Purgatorio
I really like how this episode is playing out so far, it's going pretty good and thanks for the summaries this is proabably the only way I'll be able to read ep5 due to my internet being dial-up -_-;;;
Dlanor .A. Nox is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 02:33   Link #284
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Here's the succeeding MetaWorld Scene.

Spoiler for Ep5 Summary:


It's time for October 5 once again of this entire mess. Gonna take a break to watch episode 8.

Edit - Ok umm due to the nature of a ballsack shattering revelation regarding the Red Truths, I'll be indicating with an * all Red Text that are different from the MetaWorld. Read the next short summary to find out...

Spoiler for Ep5 Summary:


Current Red Truth List:

Spoiler for Red Text!:

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2009-08-20 at 03:19.
MeoTwister5 is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 02:41   Link #285
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Purgatorio
lucky duck, oh well when I get back to regular internet I'll be able to enjoy all the episodes I missed
Dlanor .A. Nox is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 04:16   Link #286
Escargotage
I want to believe.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 23
Spoiler for Ep5:
Escargotage is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 04:19   Link #287
TheForsaken
Winter is coming
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escargotage View Post
Spoiler for Ep5:
Yes, they did appear. Not much role though.
__________________
TheForsaken is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 08:53   Link #288
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Some more summaries ahoy!

Spoiler for Ep5 Summaries:
MeoTwister5 is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 10:51   Link #289
Vangrim
Missing Detective
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Argentina
I still didn't read anything regarding EP5, but I see there are summaries out there, am I correct? How long will it take for The Witch-Hunt to start releasing parts of the episode translated to english?
Vangrim is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 11:34   Link #290
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
So, no one suspected Battler when he was found in the same room with the corpses of his dead cousins?
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 11:51   Link #291
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
So, no one suspected Battler when he was found in the same room with the corpses of his dead cousins?
Well Rudolf's family in general was named most suspicious.

Spoiler for EP 5:
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 12:21   Link #292
marebito
カケラ管理人
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Although this Episode wasn't as monstrously long as EP4 I absolutely loved it. The pacing was great and IMO interesting things were happening constantly. Furthermore somehow I liked how ryukishi-san handled the first bits of answering compared to Higurashi's 5th arc. Not as direct and simple (I do like Meakashi, though...) but still provides a lot of new hints on how this whole game works. Thus I'm still totally hooked and can't wait for Episode 6.

Spoiler for characters:
marebito is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 12:51   Link #293
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
There is absolutely no proof that person "exist" to begin with.

As for Erika, she is just another piece, that is derived from Bern herself. But that's about it, the plot shows well they are really too different from each other, or from Rika so heh.
Klashikari is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 12:51   Link #294
Risa chan
Watcher
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: who knows.. where you're thinking
Quote:
Originally Posted by marebito View Post
Although this Episode wasn't as monstrously long as EP4 I absolutely loved it. The pacing was great and IMO interesting things were happening constantly. Furthermore somehow I liked how ryukishi-san handled the first bits of answering compared to Higurashi's 5th arc. Not as direct and simple (I do like Meakashi, though...) but still provides a lot of new hints on how this whole game works. Thus I'm still totally hooked and can't wait for Episode 6.

Spoiler for characters:
Spoiler for Bern:
__________________
Risa chan is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 12:54   Link #295
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
I get the feeling you mean "acts like the first Battler we saw" rather than looks like.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 12:57   Link #296
Risa chan
Watcher
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: who knows.. where you're thinking
Of course sorry about that T_T* shotted*
__________________
Risa chan is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 13:22   Link #297
gwy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Done with EP5. Firstly theory: Eva and Genji are (temporary) accomplices. This should be consistent with EP1. Let me explain. In EP5,

Spoiler for EP5:


In EP1, Eva killed Hideyoshi first, and then was killed by Genji. Here is how it was done in the "chained" room.

Firstly, Eva and Hideyoshi went into the room, chained up properly. Then Eva killed Hideyoshi and waited for Genji to come. Genji and Kanon arrived, sensing something might be wrong but could not see inside clearly from outside. Kanon checked the chain (i.e. by pulling it) at this point and apparently not working. He ran off to get the cutter. At this point, Genji, as an accomplice signed Eva to open the door. Eva did so and got killed. Genji taped the chain back and pretended he was always standing outside. Kanon arrived with the cutter but he did not bother to check the chain again. He just went ahead to cut off the chain. Kanon rushed into the room and Genji recycled the tape. Bravo.

By the way in EP1, in the last scene where Natsuhi was lured out and killed, it must be the work of Genji and that "Autumn" card as in EP5.

[Edit] By the way, in EP5,

Spoiler for EP5:
gwy is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 13:31   Link #298
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
That doesn't work, since Genji was the one who fetched Natsuhi.
Therefore, there is no way Genji can remain in the room.

Also, in episode 5, Genji didn't move once she died. Therefore, Eva couldn't kill Genji at the time she taped his door (that is because Genji's corpse was no longer there, therefore, he could not be killed during the night of 4-5).
Klashikari is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 13:34   Link #299
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
So the proper answer is still "a witch did it", but who's the witch?
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline  
Old 2009-08-20, 13:50   Link #300
gwy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That doesn't work, since Genji was the one who fetched Natsuhi.
Therefore, there is no way Genji can remain in the room.
Are you commenting on EP1 here? He didn't have to "remain" in the room. He killed Eva, taped the door and could simply go off to fetch Natsuhi. This wouldn't take too long. He would have enough time to come back and "supervise" Kanon to cut off the chain and recycle the tape.

I don't really understand your point about EP5 though.
gwy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.