AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-07-15, 22:39   Link #1
Denks

Question Using Bittornado

I've downloaded BitTornado, and now I need help working it out. First it asks for a Torrant file!! What are they, where do I find them, how do I use them? Basically can someone help me use this program.

TIA
Denks
Denks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 23:04   Link #2
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

Torrent files contains the host info and file info of the avi you want to download. If you go to the animesuki.com homepage you will see the "recently added" list. Just click on the anime you wish to download and that's all. BitTorrnado should do the rest for you.

Note, some of the links there point to other sites so you might have to click more than one link to select the actual .torrent files.
________
Montana Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by AnimeOni; 2011-03-05 at 11:30.
AnimeOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 16:37   Link #3
mak10
6th Hokage

Send a message via MSN to mak10
Torrent files are basically files that contain a particular sort of media such as a movie, game or software. If you're interested in downloading all these (and if you have a good connection speed ), then you can either go to suprnova.org to download anything you set your eyes on or if you're more interested in animes... you can go to the main page of animeski .com and start downloading animes. Thats about it, in a nutshell.

-mak10
mak10 is offline   Reply With Quote