AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-05, 19:16   Link #3921
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind you >:)
Age: 17
Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
Ummm... sorry I kind of meant something closer to katiemirmo's try and why was it moved to the left?


I moved it to the left becuase the hair was cut off, It a habbit of mine when Images get cut off. >.>
__________________

Chaho-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 19:50   Link #3922
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Oh... ok, well its fine now so thank you and sorry for the trouble.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 20:49   Link #3923
Xerus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tx.
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Xerus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Sora View Post
Tried both:





If you end up using them, please save them onto your own image host ^^
Thanks! Exactly what I wanted.
__________________
Xerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 04:38   Link #3924
Illsteir
ARX-Fake
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pasig-Cainta Borderline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marskatta View Post
Here you go.


EDIT: I made some improvements, i hope you don't mind...

Thanks for your time but I think I'll keep the 1st one
__________________
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 04:43   Link #3925
swsh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
i like it, thanks evil rick =D sorry for the late reply i didn't have enough time on my hands to hop on the computer in the last 2 days D:.
swsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 07:03   Link #3926
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadModBassist View Post
So, if it'd be cool with someone, could I get a sig out of this? I think it'd go great with my name in it and everything

Spoiler for FLCL:
Nobody did your request, so I did!



Hope you like it!
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 10:36   Link #3927
Xamor
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamor View Post
Request :3:
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-16054 or any better picture you can find of marluxia of kh2 ;o
Colors : play with it till you find a perfect match
Text:Xamor
Sub-text:Make one up if you like
Picture and sig plz ;o
Size:idc?
No one did my request yet D:
Xamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 11:30   Link #3928
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamor View Post
No one did my request yet D:
You should know that in order to download a render from Planet Render.com you need to register. I'm not member there and I'm personaly to lazy to register to download just one pic, just like probably many other designers are here.

Just think abou that.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 11:42   Link #3929
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamor View Post
No one did my request yet D:
As Rick said, some may not be members. I just took the time to become an member there, and i'll make the signature. I'll come back in a few min.

EDIT:

__________________
made by Evil Rick

Last edited by Marskatta; 2009-09-06 at 12:21.
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 14:29   Link #3930
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
I kinda requested the siggy with the same image long time ago, and it was done but since I couldn't find any better ones, the same one with new look will do the trick.

The picture did not presented a problem before but if the rules are changed and this one is too extreme, I'll switch to another one

Image:
Spoiler for NSFW Sheryl:

Image2:
Spoiler for size of image logo:

A bit of info: Just don't crop the image of the character, I want her to be whole from head to legs. The logo should be minimized and inserted in some corner.
Text: Crimson Cloud
Size: around 400x130

Thank you in advance, whoever finds the time to consider and make this one.
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 14:57   Link #3931
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I kinda requested the siggy with the same image long time ago, and it was done but since I couldn't find any better ones, the same one with new look will do the trick.

The picture did not presented a problem before but if the rules are changed and this one is too extreme, I'll switch to another one

Image:
Spoiler for NSFW Sheryl:

Image2:
Spoiler for size of image logo:

A bit of info: Just don't crop the image of the character, I want her to be whole from head to legs. The logo should be minimized and inserted in some corner.
Text: Crimson Cloud
Size: around 400x130

Thank you in advance, whoever finds the time to consider and make this one.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 19:53   Link #3932
MadModBassist
That funky dude himself
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where it's circular on the outside and high in the middle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
Nobody did your request, so I did!



Hope you like it!
Ah sweet, that's awesome! Trippy filters and stuff Thank you, I greatly appreciate it!
MadModBassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 20:32   Link #3933
swsh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
i'd like to make a request of a sig with this render

http://i26.tinypic.com/ddyp8p.png

Size: 350x100

much thanks.
__________________
swsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 21:17   Link #3934
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Animanga Empire
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo Send a message via Skype™ to katiemirmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by swsh View Post
i'd like to make a request of a sig with this render

http://i26.tinypic.com/ddyp8p.png

Size: 350x100

much thanks.
my try..
katiemirmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 04:19   Link #3935
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
@ Evil Rick
Hey thanks for the siggy and it looks neat, but I kinda requested that pic isn't cut out much and I would like her foot to be visible as well. The background doesn't have to stay the same if it's taking too much of kb. Quality of the image could be a bit better. Sorry to be so picky but I know you could do better. So if you can modify those things a little I would really appreciate it. Anyway, rep+ for you
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 11:08   Link #3936
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
@ Evil Rick
Hey thanks for the siggy and it looks neat, but I kinda requested that pic isn't cut out much and I would like her foot to be visible as well. The background doesn't have to stay the same if it's taking too much of kb. Quality of the image could be a bit better. Sorry to be so picky but I know you could do better. So if you can modify those things a little I would really appreciate it. Anyway, rep+ for you
Sure, I'll work it later, right now I'm in a hurry, hope you don't mind to wait.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 11:37   Link #3937
Xamor
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marskatta View Post
As Rick said, some may not be members. I just took the time to become an member there, and i'll make the signature. I'll come back in a few min.

EDIT:

I like it
Xamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 14:26   Link #3938
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadModBassist View Post
Ah sweet, that's awesome! Trippy filters and stuff Thank you, I greatly appreciate it!
No problem, I am glad you like it, if you ever want a sig again i'd be happy to help.
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 20:47   Link #3939
Olaguer
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Can anyone make me a signature.
My name "Olaguer" is on fire, and there's a guitar beside my name.
One example is this http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ikrant_Sig.gif
Instead of a ring, make it a guitar.
Olaguer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 22:59   Link #3940
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
@ Evil Rick
Hey thanks for the siggy and it looks neat, but I kinda requested that pic isn't cut out much and I would like her foot to be visible as well. The background doesn't have to stay the same if it's taking too much of kb. Quality of the image could be a bit better. Sorry to be so picky but I know you could do better. So if you can modify those things a little I would really appreciate it. Anyway, rep+ for you
Is this okay?

__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.