AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-09-12, 18:13   Link #21
Snickripep
I like MUDKIPZ! :3

My library doesn't have a huge manga selection, but I was able to discover three of my current favorite manga series because of my library:

King of Thorn, After School Nightmare, and Emma.
Snickripep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 18:18   Link #22
Sheba
Night Battle Oh La La

The adult section of my library have all Endo's Eden (the the french versions that were published so far), the whole collection of Monster, the Tezuka classics, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Planetes and Gunnm. The junior section have all Jojo that were published in france, Yakitate Japan, Dragon Ball and One Piece. So I can't really complain.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 18:50   Link #23
Haladflire65
*Artist

My library has nothing but Naruto and Bleach, really. It pisses me off beyond relief. I really wish they'd have at least Fullmetal Alchemist... but they don't.... It's so sad...

Last edited by Haladflire65; 2009-09-12 at 23:58.
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 22:37   Link #24
Shinguji
Constantly Lurking

My local library has a fairly nice collection of manga. While they have the popular titles (ie Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist), they also carry titles like Yotsuba&! and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Also, they're subscribed to Shonen Jump and Shojo Beat.

The fact that they carry anime DVDs is also how I was able to watch the entire Kino's Journey anime and much of Oh My Goddess/Maison Ikkoku.
Old 2009-09-14, 00:27   Link #25
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Quite a long list here... Here I go.

1. Slam Dunk 2. Prince of Tennis 3. FMA 4. Kindaichi Case files 5. Case Closed (conan) 6. Eyeshield 21 7. Captain Tsubasa 8. GTO (How this get in here? It the school library...) 9. Fruit basket 10. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 11. One Piece (Of which I can say GLORY HALLELUJAH) 12. Naruto 13. Bleach 14. D.Gray-man 15. Claymore

A member of the library club, so I had access to these... Recommending Fairy Tail to my teacher-in-charge, any other suggestions?
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote