AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 23 46.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 32.65%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.04%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-15, 13:33   Link #21
alu546
y prime
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The South
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
more like....100 chapters

They have enough for a 52 episode season of 0 fillers and then MAYBE they'll be close to catching up.
Ah, pretty far then, we might see a new season in the spring.
Spoiler:
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 17:43   Link #22
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fate's futon ofc
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Hinagiku is such a tsundere. D:

Nice episode though.
__________________



ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 18:19   Link #23
TMSIDR
Haruhi's Minion
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
Hinagiku is such a tsundere. D:

Nice episode though.
Poor Hina. I think she simply doesn't understand that Hayate really likes her and perhaps also might fall in love with her, but he thinks he doesn't have a chance, so he will never make a move. But I think Hina is no real Tsundere, because she's most of the times very nice to him and only flips out if he behaves like an idiot. If Hina just said a clear word, Ayumu would probably loose, because Hayate hasn't mention the "qualities" of Ayumu as far as I remember but he often raved about Hina. There's still the problem with Nagi, but Hina would have more chances to get him than Ayumu or even Nagi herself (in romantic way, because he doesn't see the Nagi as girl).
__________________
TMSIDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 21:36   Link #24
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Fantastic episode. One thing I'm noting is a very surprising character making her way up my rankings. Im talking of course about the lovely Ayumu. After watching this I'm, convinced Ayumu fans must have been bashing their brains out over how shafted she was in the first season. Her character is remarkably lovable and fun. I seriously think she has gained much more this season than any other character.

Everyone talks about how Hina-centric this season is and how much the producers love Hina by giving her her own ending, but when your that far ahead in every popularity polls being a secondary character, a few extra snippets here and there dont really do much. Ayumu however turned from a crazy stalker on screen for two seconds eating something to a real character. I still love my Hina-chan the most but i certainly gained a lot more respect for everyone's favorite dragon fighting hamster.

Onto the rest of the ep. Sakuya showed a much more cutesy side than normal. In fact i think this might have been her most cutesy moment since the snow storm episode in season one. And she has a Onii-chan complex.

Oh, and i totally support Hina and Ayumu giving up on Hayate and starting their own yuri show.
__________________
Goodbye AnimeSuki
You have lost your once great spirit
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 22:11   Link #25
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: a room full of despair
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Fantastic episode. One thing I'm noting is a very surprising character making her way up my rankings. Im talking of course about the lovely Ayumu. After watching this I'm, convinced Ayumu fans must have been bashing their brains out over how shafted she was in the first season. Her character is remarkably lovable and fun. I seriously think she has gained much more this season than any other character.

Everyone talks about how Hina-centric this season is and how much the producers love Hina by giving her her own ending, but when your that far ahead in every popularity polls being a secondary character, a few extra snippets here and there dont really do much. Ayumu however turned from a crazy stalker on screen for two seconds eating something to a real character. I still love my Hina-chan the most but i certainly gained a lot more respect for everyone's favorite dragon fighting hamster.

Onto the rest of the ep. Sakuya showed a much more cutesy side than normal. In fact i think this might have been her most cutesy moment since the snow storm episode in season one. And she has a Onii-chan complex.

Oh, and i totally support Hina and Ayumu giving up on Hayate and starting their own yuri show.
I agree Ayumu is such an underrated character in this series, she really starts to shine as the story progresses further. Too bad we have to wait for a new season before we get more ;__;
__________________
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA?
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 02:53   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Oh, and i totally support Hina and Ayumu giving up on Hayate and starting their own yuri show.
Finally someone who talks sense! We already have enough proof of their love during the Shimoda onsen arc......
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 08:42   Link #27
Dop
We can't stop here...
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
I did love the ferris wheel scene - ferris wheel scenes always remind me of Honey and Clover, and the line about a ferris wheel being a place to sit with the person you like and traverse the sky.
Although that brings us back to the Hina x Ayumu yuri spinoff idea posited above, and admittedly I was expecting the yuri goggles to be broken out again like they were in the onsen arc.

I've really liked this series, it's possibly less frenetic than the first series, but I think tells the story better, although that's just my opinion.

What? Only one episode to go? Well, let's hope that next year will bring us Hayate no Gotoku!!!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 04:16   Link #28
xKeen
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Malaysia
I support AyumuxHina yuri too xD.They are funny when paired together.
I don't want this to end so fast,it was entertaining since the first episode of season 1.I don't read the manga,I think its hard to end since there are so many people in love with Hayate.
Still,I hope there are more episodes to come.
xKeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 21:48   Link #29
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Ayumu in this ep was great aha.
__________________
SwiftStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 10:55   Link #30
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaru View Post
Anyways,
What does it mean at the end, where Aika-san said that "there are lots of things that money can't buy" during 21:51
She was holding that God's Punishment pendant thingy?
She probably thought about Nagi's mother. All the fortune of the Sanzenin couldn't save her.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 18:48   Link #31
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Good episode !

Finally Hina said it to Ayumu ! They are both great
Ahah it was hilarious though .
Hina "Admitting that i love him is like i lost ,and that sucks" LOL XD
Sakuya was cute "Hayate-oniichan" ow ^^
Damn , dunno who Hayate will choose , they are many girls who likes him , Ayumu , Hina , Maria , Sakuya , Isumi , Nagi and more ...
Hope the end of end won't be a harem ending , this manga have a potential to finish in a good way !!
And hope it won't be a Hayate x Nagi ending ... we clearly see that Nagi is just her Ojo-sama nothing more . Annoying too . Well , if the authors don't use the typical ways for this show's type .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 19:56   Link #32
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Family, what Nagi's heart truly desires it, and she's engulfed with loneliness because she's realistic about her future. The people she's closely attached to someday will leave her side.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.