AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-22, 22:32   Link #21
deadlight
バカ うさぎ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post


BGM music, full OP songs? either way that's awesome!
I'm guessing music.
The full OP songs are with each limited DVD/Blu-ray 1-5.
deadlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 06:40   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Information regarding the soundtrack release has been posted in the Music thread.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 08:34   Link #23
deadlight
バカ うさぎ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Information regarding the soundtrack release has been posted in the Music thread.
Actually I was talking about the 2nd soundtrack which comes with the 6th dvd, sorry for going off-topic was just pointing out what the dvd has.
deadlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 09:05   Link #24
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlight View Post
Actually I was talking about the 2nd soundtrack which comes with the 6th dvd, sorry for going off-topic was just pointing out what the dvd has.
Second soundtrack? That's the first time you've mentioned that in this thread.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 10:33   Link #25
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Edit: Wow! When I write this, all six Blu-ray are in the top ten of Amazon page. Very impressive.
I don't think even Macross Frontier did that.. and that's the best selling anime tv show from 2008 and up (K-On's opening weeks are better, lacks staying power..) You know I really hope I'm wrong with saying it's going to do 20k, I hope it's a lot higher.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 11:28   Link #26
deadlight
バカ うさぎ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
There's a goods page at the official website
http://www.bakemonogatari.com/goods/index.html
Some interesting stuff....
deadlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 16:10   Link #27
Kaguya
an idler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Suzuka
In Blu-ray Vol.1, the second sound channel commentary by Senjogahara and Hanekawa was funny.
It is another dialog play or commentary by the scenario of NISIOISIN.
For example, the scene where Senjogahara and Hanekawa review Araragi who is playing with Hanekawa's breast using the pencil was funny.
In the scene where Senjogahara inserts a stapler in Araragi's mouth, the hand of Senjogahara came out all over with slobber, and she was severe.
It is precious because the conversation of Senjogahara and Hanekawa was not watched until now.
Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 23:16   Link #28
sirn
レス乞食
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
For example, the scene where Senjogahara and Hanekawa review Araragi who is playing with Hanekawa's breast using the pencil was funny.
So it's a long dialogue like in the preview and not short skit like Hyakumonogatari?The character commentary sounds really fun, a lot of people in 2ch thread are also praising it that this alone "worth buying Blu-ray for". I wonder how good it is.

On a related note, looks like the BDs and DVDs are getting out of stock everywhere right on the first day. Sales for the first week will probably be a disappointing number due to this.
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 23:27   Link #29
apr
Pedestrian
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
So it's a long dialogue like in the preview and not short skit like Hyakumonogatari?The character commentary sounds really fun, a lot of people in 2ch thread are also praising it that this alone "worth buying Blu-ray for". I wonder how good it is.

On a related note, looks like the BDs and DVDs are getting out of stock everywhere right on the first day. Sales for the first week will probably be a disappointing number due to this.
It's good. 51 minutes of constant dialogue between Tsubasa and Hitagi, discussing things happening on-screen (and off). Mayoi's arc will be done by Tsubasa+Mayoi.
__________________
...in my humble opinion.
apr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 23:33   Link #30
sirn
レス乞食
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
It's good. 51 minutes of constant dialogue between Tsubasa and Hitagi, discussing things happening on-screen (and off). Mayoi's arc will be done by Tsubasa+Mayoi.
Wait a minute, 51 minutes? Does that means Nisio will wrote the script for all 15 episodes? I initially thought they're going to do only in the first episode of the arc...
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 23:48   Link #31
apr
Pedestrian
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Wait a minute, 51 minutes? Does that means Nisio will wrote the script for all 15 episodes? I initially thought they're going to do only in the first episode of the arc...
I don't know about the next pack, but this one definitely had full commentary for both episodes. 5 minutes spent on talking about lazy/diligent ant ratio. Hitagi asking Tsubasa to marry her. Koyomi's height. Stationery mania. Lots of stuff.
__________________
...in my humble opinion.
apr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 00:19   Link #32
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
Hitagi asking Tsubasa to marry her.
What!? So, she rejected Suruga because Suruga wasn't her type right?
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 03:29   Link #33
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
What!? So, she rejected Suruga because Suruga wasn't her type right?
Well she comments that both Karen and Tsukihi, and basically everyone else, would want her to be their wife too. She also notes that Koyomi copped a feel when he caught her in ep1.

Spoiler for P.S.:
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 10:31   Link #34
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Well she comments that both Karen and Tsukihi, and basically everyone else, would want her to be their wife too. She also notes that Koyomi copped a feel when he caught her in ep1.
She is self-confident as usual. But does it also mean that she is bi like Suruga?
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 10:38   Link #35
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
She is self-confident as usual. But does it also mean that she is bi like Suruga?
I actually meant that Hitagi figures that everyone would want to Hanekawa to be their wife. It's just a joke about how perfect Hanekawa is.

Anyway, there is a ton of stuff in the commentaries. They also added some scenes that were missing from both episodes.
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 09:19   Link #36
freakonboard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
TV-DVD comparison
freakonboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 12:47   Link #37
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakonboard View Post
Thanks for the link... it'll be really interesting to see what happens comparatively with the "unnumbered cuts" and the episode 10 "meltdown".
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 01:30   Link #38
mannish_boy
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Bakemonogatari nendoroid
mannish_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:42   Link #39
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006


A prototype of Senjougahara Nendo Petit...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 10:56   Link #40
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakonboard View Post
Looking at the comparison, I can't help but feel there was more censorship in the DVD version....shouldn't it be the other way around?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.