AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-20, 15:19   Link #21
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

well ... a bull is technically ... a cow ... he could twist that and go "Yeh I know I fight like a Bull" with a smug on his face.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 15:22   Link #22
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
well ... a bull is technically ... a cow ... he could twist that and go "Yeh I know I fight like a Bull" with a smug on his face.
How did this thread go that off-topic? Must have been fate, nothing you can do about, I guess
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 15:23   Link #23
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
You're taking it too seriously!
Well you're just a big poopiehead!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 15:23   Link #24
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
I'm not agreeing with you here, the tone is quite hard to catch. But text or no text whenever someone suggests you call someone a poopiehead and you actually consider it ... yeh ... there's your problem right there.
Did you really think I was going to call them poopieheads anyway? I figured I'd just get them back with something twice as hard.
Old 2004-07-20, 15:32   Link #25
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Quote:
Lol! I bet that is what boneyjellyfish's life is like every day! Lol!
You guys are so mean...
You're taking it too seriously!
Well you're just a big poopiehead!
I'm rubber, you're glue. It bounces off me and sticks to you!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 15:37   Link #26
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
I'm rubber, you're glue. It bounces off me and sticks to you!
I could be wrong, but wasn't this comeback one of the few ones Guybrush only said when he had no clue on how to counter, thus losing the point? (read: BJF 1:0 NSW)

Spoiler:
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 15:38   Link #27
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I know you are but what am I?
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 15:48   Link #28
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
I could be wrong, but wasn't this comeback one of the few ones Guybrush only said when he had no clue on how to counter, thus losing the point? (read: BJF 1:0 NSW)
I think you're right- what a great game
Old 2004-07-20, 15:49   Link #29
Imazul

I have a friend like you (probably). Im probably one of the most sarcastic persons in the world, and this guy absolutly believe everything I say. I can tell any crap and hes gonna say "For real?" and I really mean anything.

I suspect its a sarcastic answer but since he keep doing it most people think hes really... lets say.... missing a fuse. Well people who gives stupid answers to stupid people are more stupid then they think.....
Imazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 16:27   Link #30
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
::falls off chair laughing:: Ok...I entered this thread to see if maybe I can give some good advice...but now I'm just too caught up in the goofiness of it. Gosh, I can't even remember what the thread was originally started for...Ah. yeah. That thing... Well, I don't know what advice I was going to give now. The only thing I can think of at the moment is go play all the Monkey Island games. (Number 3 is my favorite! )
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 17:38   Link #31
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imazul
I have a friend like you (probably). Im probably one of the most sarcastic persons in the world, and this guy absolutly believe everything I say. I can tell any crap and hes gonna say "For real?" and I really mean anything.

I suspect its a sarcastic answer but since he keep doing it most people think hes really... lets say.... missing a fuse. Well people who gives stupid answers to stupid people are more stupid then they think.....

I think you missed the entire point. It's quite different.
Old 2004-07-20, 17:49   Link #32
babbito2k
annoying white bat

The title of this thread gives me the creeps. I know people and call some of them my friends, but I don't call things my friends.

It seems like you have gone a bit too far with this "put-on" stuff. If you hadn't then you wouldn't be out on a limb. If you're really any good at it then you can fake them out and quickly double back so that they know they've been had. Besides it's only fair to let people in on the joke. Otherwise it's fair game for people to "take you at your word."
Old 2004-07-21, 17:11   Link #33
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Friends...!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo Dictionary
friends: 1.People who are happy when you always agree with them or when you do what they want, say you're one.
2. You are one for someone who wants something from you that they can profit from.(for exemple read the sig of the lunatic member of animesuki Yogo_Pogo)
3. True ones are rare.
Since i don't have lots of friends, i just gave my opinion on that word considering the people who say that i am their friend. Maybe i'm too selective about friends. Since i was a kid, a very lonely one, i was reading too much novel with friendship and my expectation of how is a friend came from there.
Old 2004-07-23, 03:30   Link #34
Funnylink

Send a message via AIM to Funnylink
I belive that if he says "for real?" he trusts you so much as to not doubt you. Its really shamefull that you dont like to tell him the truth and not insult him by taking advantage of him being a good friend and beliving what you say
Funnylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 04:12   Link #35
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
You guys are all giant poosnitches.
Old 2004-07-23, 06:56   Link #36
Ending

Oh, poo; now I'm hurt. It's the first time evar I have been called something that ugly.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 08:53   Link #37
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
Oh, poo; now I'm hurt. It's the first time evar I have been called something that ugly.
Haha, this is so funny! Just take life easy and just think of the bright side of life.

Or just say wtf mate? whats going on now?

What is lost can be found. As long as you try your best to find it..
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 08:53   Link #38
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Sorry for the double post, looks like i screwed up

What is lost can be found. As long as you try your best to find it..
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 10:47   Link #39
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
You guys are all giant poosnitches.
What does the word "poosnitches" means?