AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-07-22, 08:55   Link #1
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Hikaru no Go 46-60 [Real-Fansubbers]

Can someone direct me to the actual torrent files? Animesuki has the series listed but the actual website that they directed me to has NOTHING.
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 09:10   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginer
Can someone direct me to the actual torrent files? Animesuki has the series listed but the actual website that they directed me to has NOTHING.
Not sure what you mean by "nothing". AT have redesigned their site, you can get to the HnG torrents by first clicking on the LOOKING FOR OUR OLD SITE? link and then on Bittorrent Downloads.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 00:46   Link #3
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
xirs, i tried both links before and both lead to the same page. The series to the sides remain unclickable for me and I only see but a few torrent links at the bottom. That is what I meant, sorry if I wasn't clear in the first place.
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 10:38   Link #4
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Netherlands
Age: 35
I have no problems either. Again, try the main page, then IGNORE ALL LINKS on it except for:
"LOOKING FOR OUR OLD SITE". Click on that. You should then get a blue page with a navigation
bar on top which includes the link "BitTorrent Downloads".
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 12:11   Link #5
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
The "Looking for our old site" link brings up animeconnection.com again. However they also included a link for animeconnection.net.

I have clicked that link to find a "blue" page. There is a link that says "Bittorrents" but it brings up this page.

http://www.animeconnection.net/site/...?name=releases

Doing a search on that site only looks up articles and posts but not links to torrents.

I have managed to find a different place for the other Hikaru no go torrents but that place does not list the ones I am currently searching for.

Any suggestions of what might be wrong?
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 12:32   Link #6
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginer
The "Looking for our old site" link brings up animeconnection.com again. However they also included a link for animeconnection.net.
Well this is most likely the problem. We (myself and GHDpro) do not connect to this site called animeconnection, I have no idea why you should connect there and not to animetorrents. I don't know if this is some sort of DNS problem you may be having (if so, then I doubt there is anything you can do about it until the relevant servers you happen to access are updated with the correct DNS info).

Anyway, you should be accessing this page
www.animetorrents.com

What do you get if you click on the above link, do you go to animetorrents or animeconnection?

What happens when you click this link > http://animetorrents.com/old.php

Or this link > http://animetorrents.com/bittorrent/download/

(note: you'll get an annoying pop up with this second link)

The second link should give you a dark blue page headed NEW BITTORRENT! Version S-5.8.10 and on that page you will find the HnG torrents.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 13:37   Link #7
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Well this is most likely the problem. We (myself and GHDpro) do not connect to this site called animeconnection, I have no idea why you should connect there and not to animetorrents. I don't know if this is some sort of DNS problem you may be having (if so, then I doubt there is anything you can do about it until the relevant servers you happen to access are updated with the correct DNS info).

Anyway, you should be accessing this page
www.animetorrents.com
Yep, I accessed this page initially from animesuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
What do you get if you click on the above link, do you go to animetorrents or animeconnection?
I get animetorrents.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
What happens when you click this link > http://animetorrents.com/old.php
I get http://animetorrents.com/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
I still get http://animetorrents.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
(note: you'll get an annoying pop up with this second link)

The second link should give you a dark blue page headed NEW BITTORRENT! Version S-5.8.10 and on that page you will find the HnG torrents.
Pop up? I guess I will fire up IE and try it instead of Firefox.

edit:
No pop up for me whatsoever. I should get that pop up window if I go to http://animetorrents.com/bittorrent/download/ ?
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.