AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-27, 16:52   Link #1
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Bruno is a dweeb...

Has anybody every heard of the song called "Don't play with Bruno, Bruno is a dweeb"? Heh. I know it sounds odd. I've been trying to figure out what album it's on, and I can't seem to track it down! I think it's done by Tom Chapin. It's a fairly old song. My history teacher would play it for us in class, though he never said where he got it from. -_- So if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 20:27   Link #2
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Has anybody every heard of the song called "Don't play with Bruno, Bruno is a dweeb"? Heh. I know it sounds odd. I've been trying to figure out what album it's on, and I can't seem to track it down! I think it's done by Tom Chapin. It's a fairly old song. My history teacher would play it for us in class, though he never said where he got it from. -_- So if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
No. No I have not. And might I say search for the song's name online at www.google.com and you'll probably find something, if not search the song's name at www.amazon.com That's all I've got to say. Bleh! :P