AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-22, 06:19   Link #2841
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Requesting an animated gif please~ ♥

Anime: Lovely Complex Ep.18 [Best Birthday in History]
Time Frame: 20:06-20:09
Description: Otani and Koizumi kiss ♥ ♥
Extra: Border Please~
2nd Extra: AS safe and one Non AS safe ^^

Many thanks and cookies to the person who does this for me!!~ ♥
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 06:43   Link #2842
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Anime: Lovely Complex Ep.18 [Best Birthday in History]
Time Frame: 20:06-20:09
Description: Otani and Koizumi kiss ♥ ♥
Extra: Border Please~
2nd Extra: AS safe and one Non AS safe ^^
Is this ok? (2 versions, only difference is the last frame's timing).



Not AS Safe (more frames and quality).

__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 06:44   Link #2843
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Is this ok? (2 versions, only difference is the last frame's timing).



Not AS Safe (more frames and quality).

Uwhaa~ Thank you Pelly~ ♥

They're just perfect! ^^ *Cookie Nazi Says I need to spread it first. I'll give it to you ASAP ^^* Thanks a ton for doing this for me
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 17:55   Link #2844
Ninja_Nobody
GameTag: NamikazeKing
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Nobody
Spoiler for Picture:


Can a Avatar be made of the guy with the blonde hair, feel free with any little design plot like tint or anything. I would appreciate it greatly
__________________
Ninja_Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 23:49   Link #2845
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Nobody View Post
Spoiler for Picture:


Can a Avatar be made of the guy with the blonde hair, feel free with any little design plot like tint or anything. I would appreciate it greatly
Is this to your liking?

__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 01:07   Link #2846
Xerus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tx.
Age: 19
Send a message via MSN to Xerus
I was wondering if anyone could get me this in 100x100 and another at 150x150 avatar.

Spoiler for image:


I wouldn't like it transparent, or plain, you could put a design or something with it, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Xerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 01:27   Link #2847
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
I was wondering if anyone could get me this in 100x100 and another at 150x150 avatar.

Spoiler for image:


I wouldn't like it transparent, or plain, you could put a design or something with it, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advance.


__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 04:26   Link #2848
ZeroYami
Anime Home
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
I'm looking for an animated avatar from Blood+, I'm not sure if it has been made before, I doubt it hasn't but I can't find it anywhere. It's from the 3rd opening (Colors of the Heart - UVERworld) video, right at the start. 0:02 - 0:04 (not exact) Where you see Saya with her sword, making a movement.

Onegaishimasu! m(_ _)m

PS. If someone makes it, 150x150, 125x125, is all fine. Bigger can always be scaled down =)
__________________
~ Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us! ~

~ Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you! ~
ZeroYami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 07:49   Link #2849
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroYami View Post
I'm looking for an animated avatar from Blood+, I'm not sure if it has been made before, I doubt it hasn't but I can't find it anywhere. It's from the 3rd opening (Colors of the Heart - UVERworld) video, right at the start. 0:02 - 0:04 (not exact) Where you see Saya with her sword, making a movement.

Onegaishimasu! m(_ _)m

PS. If someone makes it, 150x150, 125x125, is all fine. Bigger can always be scaled down =)
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 07:54   Link #2850
ZeroYami
Anime Home
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Sweet! Are you the one that made it, or was it made before?

Arigatou!
__________________
~ Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us! ~

~ Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you! ~
ZeroYami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 09:26   Link #2851
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroYami View Post
Sweet! Are you the one that made it, or was it made before?

Arigatou!
I made it but have no idea if it was made before.
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 10:04   Link #2852
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Got a couple requests from this MAD video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdP3...eature=related

0:16-0:17 Kusuriuri-san changing outfits, break before he changes back to regular clothes.
0:21-0:23 same thing

I dunno if its possible to combine the two sets into one and still make it AS safe. If not Ill take both

Cookies to whoever does this
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 15:41   Link #2853
Xerus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tx.
Age: 19
Send a message via MSN to Xerus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post


Thank you very much.
__________________
Xerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 18:02   Link #2854
Slick_rick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Got a couple requests from this MAD video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdP3...eature=related

0:16-0:17 Kusuriuri-san changing outfits, break before he changes back to regular clothes.
0:21-0:23 same thing

I dunno if its possible to combine the two sets into one and still make it AS safe. If not Ill take both

Cookies to whoever does this
Here you go.
__________________
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 18:45   Link #2855
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Requesting for avies

Anime: Kampfer ep. 4
Time: 9:29 - 9:31 (The bunny and tiger stuff animals on the trash can saying "fight" and then getting hit by a notebook)
Size: 100x100
Extra: Border and loop if it can be looped
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 20:03   Link #2856
Redoaxe
ツンデレ...?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brazil
Age: 20
Could I get a 100x100 avatar of this please?
Spoiler for Drei:

Thanks
__________________
Redoaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 22:52   Link #2857
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
Could I get a 100x100 avatar of this please?
Spoiler for Drei:

Thanks
With different borders:

__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 23:10   Link #2858
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Requesting for avies

Anime: Kampfer ep. 4
Time: 9:29 - 9:31 (The bunny and tiger stuff animals on the trash can saying "fight" and then getting hit by a notebook)
Size: 100x100
Extra: Border and loop if it can be looped
This one?:

__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 02:04   Link #2859
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
This one?:

Yes that one! Thank you for the "animal abuse" avie
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 09:10   Link #2860
nakayasumi
音楽が聞こえる。
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
i'd like to request an avatar from this (not the stuffed animal)

100x100 with border blue if possible thank you

Spoiler for .:
nakayasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.