AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-25, 14:44   Link #281
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reekon View Post
If Shinobu wants to die, and Koyomi wants to become fully human, won't it be a win-win situation to just skip blood-feeding Shinobu?

What would be Koyomi's reason for wanting to keep her alive (if she wants to die anyway)? The 1st thing that comes to mind is that he'll lose his powers if he does this, but does this then imply that Koyomi's selfish?

P.S.
Sorry, that I didn't put spoiler tags, but I think the conditions for Koyomi's power and Shinobu's death are already explored in the anime anyway, right?
I think Shinobu doesn't wanna die in such a way, come on.. starving to death - isn't really a good way to die ya know. I guess being Immortal ain't all great, well you can hear that from C.C.(Code geass) as well.

Koyomi doesn't also want to bear (ugh.. which bare..) the burden of having somebody dying because of him, so I'm guessing he is just showing some compassion
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 16:06   Link #282
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Spoiler for Shinobu:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 17:05   Link #283
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Spoiler for Shinobu:
This was mentioned in Nise
Spoiler for Nise spoiler:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 17:33   Link #284
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
This was mentioned in Nise
Spoiler for Nise spoiler:
What did he say? What was your opinon, Immortal or human? Oh yea btw, Would Mayoi also be considered in his harem? They seem to be best of best friends, ya know.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 18:42   Link #285
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
What did he say? What was your opinon, Immortal or human? Oh yea btw, Would Mayoi also be considered in his harem? They seem to be best of best friends, ya know.
Spoiler for brief translation:


I have not read beyond Nise 1, so if Nisio Isin talk more about it in Nise 2, I wouldn't know.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 19:00   Link #286
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
What did he say? What was your opinon, Immortal or human? Oh yea btw, Would Mayoi also be considered in his harem? They seem to be best of best friends, ya know.
Spoiler for harem:
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 22:40   Link #287
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Spoiler for brief translation:


I have not read beyond Nise 1, so if Nisio Isin talk more about it in Nise 2, I wouldn't know.
Spoiler for Scene:
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 22:43   Link #288
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Spoiler for Scene:
Spoiler for spoilers:
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 22:52   Link #289
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for Scene:
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 00:21   Link #290
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Spoiler for brief translation:


I have not read beyond Nise 1, so if Nisio Isin talk more about it in Nise 2, I wouldn't know.
Spoiler:

Last edited by omimon; 2009-10-26 at 00:23. Reason: add more
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 00:25   Link #291
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Spoiler:
forgot about that part. Truly a case of "till death do we part"
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 00:34   Link #292
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
forgot about that part. Truly a case of "till death do we part"
I wonder what Hitagi would do when she finds out.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 16:35   Link #293
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
I wonder what Hitagi would do when she finds out.
She'd kill Shinobu or suggest that they find a way to change her into becoming a half-vampire being like Koyomi. If it's Hitagi, i wouldn't rule out these 2 possibilites.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 18:21   Link #294
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
She'd kill Shinobu or suggest that they find a way to change her into becoming a half-vampire being like Koyomi. If it's Hitagi, i wouldn't rule out these 2 possibilites.
Hmm if Shinobu and Koyomi do agree on being Immortal together, does it mean they will be cannibals (Because ya know.. Shinobu ate people)
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:13   Link #295
Zetsubo
著述遮断
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I think it safe to conclude that Ararararagi-san (shitsure... kamimashita) is fiercely loyal to Gahara-san.

He most likely will find a solution in the future... why belabour ourselves about this now.

Remember that there are 2 new books due to come out... so... just sit tight.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 20:52   Link #296
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
oh my lord if i was Shinobu even though i was a vampire i would still be shaking about what Senjogahara would do to me when she finds out about Arargi's extended life. Senjogahara would probably go easy on her if Shinobu would extend her life as well.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 22:36   Link #297
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I think senjogahara already know about the extended life. I mean she know that koyomi is a half vamp and everyone knows that vamp has long life.

And if I think it more romantically. If hitagi will be dying koyomi will follow her to the next world. And if koyomi die shinobu will also die.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:23   Link #298
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
oh my lord if i was Shinobu even though i was a vampire i would still be shaking about what Senjogahara would do to me when she finds out about Arargi's extended life. Senjogahara would probably go easy on her if Shinobu would extend her life as well.
I think you guys are underestimating Shinobu's power. Even though she is in a weakened state she still has her fair share of powers. I mean we know for sure that she can hide out inside shadows and she also has her 2m long sword that can slice through Hitagi like tofu.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:46   Link #299
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I think you guys are underestimating Shinobu's power. Even though she is in a weakened state she still has her fair share of powers. I mean we know for sure that she can hide out inside shadows and she also has her 2m long sword that can slice through Hitagi like tofu.
if it were to be an all out fight im pretty sure Shinobu would come out on top fairly easily. i only meant my post as a joke.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 00:13   Link #300
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
if it were to be an all out fight im pretty sure Shinobu would come out on top fairly easily. i only meant my post as a joke.
Well, I didn't you were joking but either way I think there are still people who think Shinobu is a pushover just because she is weakened.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, nishio, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.