AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-26, 23:30   Link #4141
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Signature request
Spoiler for image:

Border like my current sig but purple and my username in fancy text, that is all.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 00:52   Link #4142
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
Signature request
Spoiler for image:

Border like my current sig but purple and my username in fancy text, that is all.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 03:02   Link #4143
Canadian
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Request:

Spoiler for Koihime:


Preferably under 600 by 200 pixels for dimensions.

Guess you could surprise me, but think it's possible to make this have a non AS as well. I was sort of hoping someone could get the most ecchi part of the pic into a sig.

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 06:47   Link #4144
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
Request:

Spoiler for Koihime:


Preferably under 600 by 200 pixels for dimensions.

Guess you could surprise me, but think it's possible to make this have a non AS as well. I was sort of hoping someone could get the most ecchi part of the pic into a sig.

Thanks in advance.
Can't give you one that's non AS safe I'm afraid. But I'll give you two versions.

V1


V2


Hope these are OK.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 13:19   Link #4145
Canadian
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Can't give you one that's non AS safe I'm afraid. But I'll give you two versions.

V1


V2


Hope these are OK.
Wow you rock. Thanks a ton
__________________
Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 19:09   Link #4146
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
I would ask another favor to one who has the time. to make me this signature. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just want below picture (both girls) to be glued to some different background or something. Around 350X150 should be fine and AS safe. Text, just my username.

Thanks you in advance. No rush, whoever has the time.
Spoiler for Queen's Blade picture:

P.S. I hope this picture can be used around here
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 22:39   Link #4147
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Woah! Looks awesome as always Evil Rick, thank you.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 09:58   Link #4148
SexuallyActive
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
to all designers/sig makers.

can i have a little request? heres the pix.





if u can combine this 2 pix sir the better.

and can i request for some blink blink for my name?

i want 008 as my name to be put in the sig sir not my forum name..

pls. pls. pls. make me one.
__________________
SexuallyActive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 12:09   Link #4149
Gundam Meister
Setsuna F Seiei
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Age: 23
i whould like to have As safe signature whit this photo please text just my username


Last edited by Gundam Meister; 2009-10-28 at 16:21.
Gundam Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 16:14   Link #4150
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I would ask another favor to one who has the time. to make me this signature. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just want below picture (both girls) to be glued to some different background or something. Around 350X150 should be fine and AS safe. Text, just my username.

Thanks you in advance. No rush, whoever has the time.
Spoiler for Queen's Blade picture:

P.S. I hope this picture can be used around here
I couldn't myself extract the girls from the background. Someone else more talented than me may have been able to though. Instead I cropped it, and tweaked it a little. Hope this is OK;



Quote:
Originally Posted by SexuallyActive View Post
to all designers/sig makers.
can i have a little request? heres the pix.

Spoiler for space:

if u can combine this 2 pix sir the better.
and can i request for some blink blink for my name?
i want 008 as my name to be put in the sig sir not my forum name..
pls. pls. pls. make me one.
Here you go. I diddn't really know what you meant by 'blinky blinky', so I hope it's OK;



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Meister View Post
i whould like to have As safe signature whit this photo please text just my username

Spoiler for space:
This OK?

__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-



Last edited by JRendell; 2009-10-28 at 16:47. Reason: added 3rd sig =O
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 19:25   Link #4151
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
I couldn't myself extract the girls from the background. Someone else more talented than me may have been able to though. Instead I cropped it, and tweaked it a little. Hope this is OK;

I see you need someone more talented than you ...(just kidding )

Anyway...It think this one sucks, So made a render out of it I made two version
Oh yeah..And I removed those damn flowers and glittering stuff XD
Original:


This one is with shading and other stuff :
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 20:23   Link #4152
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
I couldn't myself extract the girls from the background. Someone else more talented than me may have been able to though. Instead I cropped it, and tweaked it a little. Hope this is OK;

Hmm, the size and everything is fine but you could added at least a bit more. Even my username was missing

Anyway, rep +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
I see you need someone more talented than you ...(just kidding )

Anyway...It think this one sucks, So made a render out of it I made two version
Oh yeah..And I removed those damn flowers and glittering stuff XD
Original:


This one is with shading and other stuff :
That's awesome Godlike1889, thanks a lot. I hope JRendell can use this and mess around a bit more if there is time
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 05:03   Link #4153
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Nice one Godlike

Can't believe I forgot your username aswell Crimson. I will finish it when I get back from work My apologies.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 15:51   Link #4154
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Here we go Crimson. Was able to do a bit more thanks to Godlike rendering the image. Cheers Godlike!

V2
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 15:59   Link #4155
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Thanks a lot JRendell, you work fast indeed.

P.S. I already gave away rep+ for you so you'll have to wait until I spread some love to be able to do that again. If some member is willing, he/she can help out.
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 17:17   Link #4156
Artezz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
i want to make a request to make a sig

to who ever has time id like this pix of horo
with it saying "Horo" and on a new back round or somthing
its up to you what the detalez are
http://http://i299.photobucket.com/a...egc/397739.jpg
__________________
Artezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 17:28   Link #4157
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artezz View Post
i want to make a request to make a sig

to who ever has time id like this pix of horo
with it saying "Horo" and on a new back round or somthing
its up to you what the detalez are
http://http://i299.photobucket.com/a...egc/397739.jpg
Hmmm...your link is broken..I suggest you fix it ..
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 17:36   Link #4158
Artezz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
hmm your right thats weird ill fix that
__________________
Artezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 17:51   Link #4159
Artezz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...egc/397739.jpg


but any ways it would be very nice if i could get this pix into a sig
with it saying "Horo" and placed on a dif backround or somthing but the detalz are up to the you
__________________
Artezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:30   Link #4160
Maji
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Maji Send a message via MSN to Maji
Spoiler for Spike:


Could someone make me a sig with this picture please? I'd kinda like to use the black and blue as the background colors, to possibly make it pop a bit more. If it doesn't seem doable though, just have fun with it ^^;

I'd just like "Maji" to be somewhere on the sig is all please. And if you feel it's appropriate, you can put "Bang" also, since that is what he says and it's pretty well known.
Thanks!

I'll include an original just in case it might be easier to use but the above picture seemed easier/better.

Spoiler for Spike:
__________________


My Anime/Manga Blog: http://wanderingronin.com
Looking for writers/contributors!
Maji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.