AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-28, 15:27   Link #4081
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Money is always an issue, but his self esteem is the true problem. Plus, the words that Athena etched in his skull. How he's unable to take care of a girl for these and those reasons... (half of it is BS, because she wanted to monopolize him and his innocent mind). Who wouldn't if they were presented with such a golden opportunity, but had a big fear of separation?

Uhmm..

Isumin' Isumin'...

zodanhko, what you said just might be true. But it all depends on the perspective you look at "good and evil". If Isumi doesn't know Athena, then how can she know if it wasn't on purpose that she let him possess her? Perhaps she desired more power, and so on... <--- not true, just an example.

Come on, everyone hope for early spoilers tomorrow!!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 17:04   Link #4082
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Well, i'm finally back... i was doing some irrelevant things like sleeping,eating,back sleeping and continue to sleep...

Well, hope this arc ends next week, and everything get solved already...

Now i'm going again... sleeping (lately i wasn't sleeping too well)...
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 19:12   Link #4083
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
I think Isumi might know Athena from school because Athena is Hakuou Chairman and Isumi study at Hakuou
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 19:36   Link #4084
aldw
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
It's time like this that it would be nice to have someone like Takumi Atsuta and his god-slaying sword or Kamijyo Touma and his Imagine Breaker to deal with scum like Midas...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 19:39   Link #4085
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi
I think Isumi might know Athena from school because Athena is Hakuou Chairman and Isumi study at Hakuou
I don't think so... Hina said that Athena stopped going to Hakuou for a long time... so if Isumi knows Athena from somewhere i don't think it will be from Hakuou...

But even so, i can't think of some other place for they meet each other... i don't know if Athena go walk around anytime...

The only places we know Athena had go was Hakuou and RG (And the castle where she is right now)... so i can't believe they know each other...

And besides, if they know each other, Athena didn't asked who was Isumi and Sakuya, she might remembered they if they meeted... don't you think so??

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni is so fun....so much........blood......BLOOD....!!!
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 19:57   Link #4086
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
what I mean is Isumi might know Athena because she is HAKUOU CHAIRMAN!!
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 21:39   Link #4087
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
You're watching Higurashi, eh? Yeah, it's decent, but not worthy of watching again like some other anime. Well, I'm sure that you'll enjoy your first run through it. Quite an interesting turn of events in the second season.

I should play the VN sometime, if I can get back into the whole VN mood, and of course if I get the time. It's no fun to play for under two hours a day, or similar. Oh, well....


Anyway, can someone *looks at Koroshiya_Kame_13 with puppy dog eyes* translate the HnG character songs?

The links are here, and they've been already translated, but it's literally translated from Japanese characters to the English alphabet. - No idea how that helps... lol

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/hayate2/ (just scroll down a bit)

Well, if it's not too much trouble, can someone *quickly glances at Koroshiya_Kame_13* translate a song or two? I'd like Kimi Fan, but if you have a favorite you could do that one.

If you do this, you'll be forever blessed by me, and your life will be prolonged by 1 minute. With possible side effects....

^_^
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 21:52   Link #4088
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Money is always an issue, but his self esteem is the true problem. Plus, the words that Athena etched in his skull. How he's unable to take care of a girl for these and those reasons... (half of it is BS, because she wanted to monopolize him and his innocent mind). Who wouldn't if they were presented with such a golden opportunity, but had a big fear of separation?
Money is not always the problem since it is ineffective with Athena, why?. We all know that he said he doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend due to Athena but do not deny that he stated he isn't good at dealing with girls, low self-esteem or not which does not have any relation with Athena's teaching.

Monopolize him and his innocent mind? This is the real BS.

What are you trying to say with the "golden opportunity" and the "separation?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
zodanhko, what you said just might be true. But it all depends on the perspective you look at "good and evil". If Isumi doesn't know Athena, then how can she know if it wasn't on purpose that she let him possess her? Perhaps she desired more power, and so on... <--- not true, just an example.
Isumi does not know nor do we... Your example doesn't really make sense. However, Isumi does have knowledge about the "ancient spirit" and what it can and can not do to possess a person, and how he can or can not possess a person. And stated based on what she knew.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:04   Link #4089
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Money is not always the problem since it is ineffective with Athena, why?. We all know that he said he doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend due to Athena but do not deny that he stated he isn't good at dealing with girls, low self-esteem or not which does not have any relation with Athena's teaching.

Monopolize him and his innocent mind? This is the real BS.

What are you trying to say with the "golden opportunity" and the "separation?"
Money from Hayate's perspective. Athena is irrelevant. What he said is also unimportant, because he can always get better at it by getting one. If he could only discard what Athena thought him, and try it out... probably not..

And yeah. You can't deny that all she wanted was company. She even kissed him out of nowhere, without even knowing him. Yeah, they were 7 year old kids, but that's no excuse with Athena's, well... maturity & intelligence, perhaps. Don't know how to put it otherwise. Anyway, she didn't want to be all alone in that castle, and then Hayate appears out of nowhere, where it normally wouldn't be possible for anyone to go. Is this not a golden opportunity? From a strangers point of view that wants companionship (Athena).



Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Isumi does not know nor do we... Your example doesn't really make sense. However, Isumi does have knowledge about the "ancient spirit" and what it can and can not do to possess a person, and how he can or can not possess a person. And stated based on what she knew.
No. We don't know if she knows her or not. Don't jump to the conclusion that she based her theory on her knowledge of King Midas, while she doesn't know squat about Athena. That doesn't make sense!

If she doesn't know her, then she can't judge what she would do, or what kind of person she is. If it's their first meeting, and she just sensed great power within Athena, and the fact that she's human, she then automatically jumped to the conclusion that she's a good person, and the spirit of Midas is evil, only because of her job.

We don't even know if Midas is the true evil in the manga. He might want to just release her daughter from her imprisonment as a golden statue, and for that he needs "Godlike" powers, which he failed to attain in life, but persists in trying in death, and would do any evil to save her.

From his perspective, and those sympathetic to him, he's a good guy that's trying his hardest to reverse something wrong that he did (perhaps even by mistake). Perhaps he didn't choose the best way in doing so, since it involves harming other people, but what if there aren't other alternatives?


Well, I totally made that up, but you can't deny it. Not enough info. Conversation is pointless, but fun nonetheless. Reply as you wish. I'm not even gonna bother reviewing what I just wrote. It might be full of contradictions. Correct them, and use an opening to attack back if you so desire.

Blinded by Athena... truly...

HEH!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:45   Link #4090
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Money from Hayate's perspective. Athena is irrelevant. What he said is also unimportant, because he can always get better at it by getting one. If he could only discard what Athena thought him, and try it out... probably not..

And yeah. You can't deny that all she wanted was company. She even kissed him out of nowhere, without even knowing him. Yeah, they were 7 year old kids, but that's no excuse with Athena's, well... maturity & intelligence, perhaps. Don't know how to put it otherwise. Anyway, she didn't want to be all alone in that castle, and then Hayate appears out of nowhere, where it normally wouldn't be possible for anyone to go. Is this not a golden opportunity? From a strangers point of view that wants companionship (Athena).
What he said is unimportant? Meaning how Hayate felt is unimportant and what he believe is unimportant...Why did you bothered to reply to WildArms's statement anyway? It is pointless...

I CAN deny that all she wanted was just a company. True, Athena was lonely and was in despair living in that castle by herself. Yes, Hayate suddenly appeared out of nowhere into her life as a stranger. However, Hayate appeared out of nowhere when Athena needed help the most (expectantly). Undoubtedly, Athena needed someone/anyone to help her with her loneliness; and that someone happened to be Hayate. That stranger appeared out of nowhere happened to be the person that can cured her loneliness, and regardless of how pathetic he may be (meaning Hayate), she fell in love with him. More than a company, she wanted to be with her knight, the person who magically appeared in her life and cured her loneliness and despair.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
No. We don't know if she knows her or not. Don't jump to the conclusion that she based her theory on her knowledge of King Midas, while she doesn't know squat about Athena. That doesn't make sense!

If she doesn't know her, then she can't judge what she would do, or what kind of person she is. If it's their first meeting, and she just sensed great power within Athena, and the fact that she's human, she then automatically jumped to the conclusion that she's a good person, and the spirit of Midas is evil, only because of her job.

We don't even know if Midas is the true evil in the manga. He might want to just release her daughter from her imprisonment as a golden statue, and for that he needs "Godlike" powers, which he failed to attain in life, but persists in trying in death, and would do any evil to save her.

From his perspective, and those sympathetic to him, he's a good guy that's trying his hardest to reverse something wrong that he did (perhaps even by mistake). Perhaps he didn't choose the best way in doing so, since it involves harming other people, but what if there aren't other alternatives?


Well, I totally made that up, but you can't deny it. Not enough info. Conversation is pointless, but fun nonetheless. Reply as you wish. I'm not even gonna bother reviewing what I just wrote. It might be full of contradictions. Correct them, and use an opening to attack back if you so desire.

Blinded by Athena... truly...

HEH!
Too lazy to read.

But I will/can say that Isumi knows Athena is strong and stated that base on Athena's recent action.

Off topic-
If Isumi know about the "ancient spirit" as much as I think she is, I can say that Midas is currently using Athena's power while having control over her.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:53   Link #4091
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Onikakushi-hen was so bloody....i loved it...
So much violence...so much blood...so much horror...

Well, i'm not here to talk about Higurashi, then let's talk about i'm here for...HnG!!!!

Doesn't matter why Midas is doing this for, all we should know is for what... and why he's still with Athena...

Between, i don't mind about Athena after all, so even if he wan't to do something even if it kill her, it's fine...(lately bloodly things interested me a lot...i wonder why...) but maybe Isumi will do something against him, or Hayate(i don't trust what i said here), or Athena herself will supress Midas forcefully with her emotions or something like...

Any chance of Sakuya doing something for save them??
Probably not, the only thing she can do is to yell or make Midas kill them all insulting him or something more...

Bye bye again...i will be back tomorrow...

(By the way RaH - did you watched Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni ( Kai / Rei ) / Ominake no Naku Koro Ni?)

Good night zodanhko...
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 00:37   Link #4092
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
What he said is unimportant? Meaning how Hayate felt is unimportant and what he believe is unimportant...Why did you bothered to reply to WildArms's statement anyway? It is pointless...

I CAN deny that all she wanted was just a company. True, Athena was lonely and was in despair living in that castle by herself. Yes, Hayate suddenly appeared out of nowhere into her life as a stranger. However, Hayate appeared out of nowhere when Athena needed help the most (expectantly). Undoubtedly, Athena needed someone/anyone to help her with her loneliness; and that someone happened to be Hayate. That stranger appeared out of nowhere happened to be the person that can cured her loneliness, and regardless of how pathetic he may be (meaning Hayate), she fell in love with him. More than a company, she wanted to be with her knight, the person who magically appeared in her life and cured her loneliness and despair.
LOL


Reply to what statement? Who remembers! Quote it next time!

Prove that she needed help. She had everything she needed. Who needs people? And It's Hayate's fault that things turned out as they are now. No, wait.. actually we don't know that for certain. It's true that Hayate caused her suffering, but I think she's hurt from a greater, older pain. Possibly that's why she was all alone in the RG? Well, anyways, also prove that she did (or still does) in fact love him. She didn't say it once (oh, correct me if I'm wrong here. I honestly don't remember), and just blushing, thinking of the person, kissing, or any other affectionate action can mean something else entirely. Why did she need Hayate to yell her name on the balcony? That's..... something else... hmm... I can't think of a good example at the moment.

Anyhow, after Hayate left, her last words were "I'm alone again", or something like that. She was just a 7 year old kid. *contradiction in progress* She needed the warmth of a family, the acceptance of her peers, a real love at a later age, ... errr... and so on. I don't know about the state of her parents, but if they were good people that met an untimely end, then it would be enough if they miraculously returned to her to fix everything. Hayate would be unnecessary.

Ah, In short... she analyzed Hayate's situation, and tried to persuade him that he'd be happier with her. She was successful at that, but he's still just a 7 year old kid. What if he decides to leave? How could she make him stay to fill the void in her heart? Well that's easy! Just get on some cheap makeup and wh**e yourself out! Whats better than that to get a man's heart? Well, perhaps she miscalculated that he'd feel lonely without his parents, even though they're monsters he's the type of person that would give them a second chance a thousand times. And of course he can return to them at any time, while she can't for yet unknown circumstances.

Okay, I probably exaggerated a bit with a few lines there, but I believe that she was desperate for affection, and would do anything to attain it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Too lazy to read.

But I will/can say that Isumi knows Athena is strong and stated that base on Athena's recent action.

Off topic-
If Isumi know about the "ancient spirit" as much as I think she is, I can say that Midas is currently using Athena's power while having control over her.
Sure, she knows that she's strong, but she doesn't know if she's good or evil. She can sense evil spirits, but she can't sense evil people, can she? Well that I don't know...

All I'm saying here is that if she doesn't know her from the past, she can't just judge her based on whatever little information she has now. Like I said in my previous post, what if Athena willingly accepted Midas? What if she's an evil witch that's trying to attain even more power? What better would be to get possessed by the spirit of a man that almost attained that power centuries ago (or whatever time...)? Can you also prove that she didn't willingly take him in? That she didn't make a deal with him? That she doesn't want to destroy the entire world for the bad things that keep happening to her? Kehehehehehehehehehehahahahah!!

YOU CaAAaannnnnnnTTTttttt... ahhh what fun~~~


Super short Isumin' ver. 5.2:

Knows her: Last time of your encounter? People change. How well did you know her?
Doesn't know her: What she said doesn't make sense, and is completely made up. It's based on... on what? On her looks? On her power (that she can use for good or evil)? Yehhh........ whatever

Edit~

Oh, yeah!

@Akane

Yeh, I watched Higurashi, and I know of Umineko as well, but I don't dare continue watching it. It's....... *sigh*

QUALITY! SO MUCH QUALITY! ..... *triple sigh*
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 00:49   Link #4093
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Anyway, can someone *looks at Koroshiya_Kame_13 with puppy dog eyes* translate the HnG character songs?

Well, if it's not too much trouble, can someone *quickly glances at Koroshiya_Kame_13* translate a song or two? I'd like Kimi Fan, but if you have a favorite you could do that one.
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm quite busy recently. Plus, lyrics are harder to translate than scripts and I can't understand Japanese 100%. So what triggered the second wave of Athena discussion between you and zodhko? BTW, Isumi wanted to discuss with Athena about a king who couldn't become god. Anyone think this is another parody or she was referring to Midas King?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 00:55   Link #4094
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm quite busy recently. Plus, lyrics are harder to translate than scripts and I can't understand Japanese 100%. So what triggered the second wave of Athena discussion between you and zodhko? BTW, Isumi wanted to discuss with Athena about a king who couldn't become god. Anyone think this is another parody or she was referring to Midas King?
Yeah, I understand, but go check the site. It's not in Japanese characters, but in English (Latin lol) alphabet. Does that make it easier? No clue...

Well, if it's that hard then never mind. Perhaps someone else might do them~ ^_^


zod is funny. Everyone against Athena shall perish! RAGEEEEE!!! <3


She was talking about Midas.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 00:58   Link #4095
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Yeah, I understand, but go check the site. It's not in Japanese characters, but in English (Latin lol) alphabet. Does that make it easier? No clue...

Well, if it's that hard then never mind. Perhaps someone else might do them~ ^_^


zod is funny. Everyone against Athena shall perish! RAGEEEEE!!! <3


She was talking about Midas.
I checked and its in Romanji. It really doesn't really make much difference, probably the only difference is that its easier to read. Like I said, I'm quite busy recently so if I have free time I'll try to translate it.

From what you two were discussing it suddenly changed from Midas King to Athena.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:03   Link #4096
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
I checked and its in Romanji. It really doesn't really make much difference, probably the only difference is that its easier to read. Like I said, I'm quite busy recently so if I have free time I'll try to translate it.

From what you two were discussing it suddenly changed from Midas King to Athena.

I see. Japanese is a pain, eh? Well, I'll love you for all eternity if you do translate one or two. <3

Dunno how much you value that. Probably not a cent, eh? Lol.. wait.. now I feel bad! Crap.. lol

-

Obviously. I'm talking with zod. It can't be about anything else besides Athena. xD

I don't mind. I can't wait for his reply now. He's gonna dismantle my counterattack, or die trying. Bwhahaha!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:04   Link #4097
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
I think Isumi might know Athena as Hakuou Chairman but Athena did't know Isumi.
That what i mean. its like you know your headmaster but the headmaster does't know you!!
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:05   Link #4098
Koroshiya_Kame_13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hitman League
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Obviously. I'm talking with zod. It can't be about anything else besides Athena. xD

I don't mind. I can't wait for his reply now. He's gonna dismantle my counterattack, or die trying. Bwhahaha!
I'll leave it to you two then. No spoilers as of now, should come out tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi View Post
I think Isumi might know Athena as Hakuou Chairman but Athena did't know Isumi.
That what i mean. its like you know your headmaster but the headmaster does't know you!!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Isumi jumped grades after Athena graduated.

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-10-29 at 01:17.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:21   Link #4099
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
LOL
Reply to what statement? Who remembers! Quote it next time!
I'd waste my time to quote right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Prove that she needed help. She had everything she needed. Who needs people? And It's Hayate's fault that things turned out as they are now. No, wait.. actually we don't know that for certain. It's true that Hayate caused her suffering, but I think she's hurt from a greater, older pain. Possibly that's why she was all alone in the RG? Well, anyways, also prove that she did (or still does) in fact love him. She didn't say it once (oh, correct me if I'm wrong here. I honestly don't remember), and just blushing, thinking of the person, kissing, or any other affectionate action can mean something else entirely. Why did she need Hayate to yell her name on the balcony? That's..... something else... hmm... I can't think of a good example at the moment.

Anyhow, after Hayate left, her last words were "I'm alone again", or something like that. She was just a 7 year old kid. *contradiction in progress* She needed the warmth of a family, the acceptance of her peers, a real love at a later age, ... errr... and so on. I don't know about the state of her parents, but if they were good people that met an untimely end, then it would be enough if they miraculously returned to her to fix everything. Hayate would be unnecessary.

Ah, In short... she analyzed Hayate's situation, and tried to persuade him that he'd be happier with her. She was successful at that, but he's still just a 7 year old kid. What if he decides to leave? How could she make him stay to fill the void in her heart? Well that's easy! Just get on some cheap makeup and wh**e yourself out! Whats better than that to get a man's heart? Well, perhaps she miscalculated that he'd feel lonely without his parents, even though they're monsters he's the type of person that would give them a second chance a thousand times. And of course he can return to them at any time, while she can't for yet unknown circumstances.

Okay, I probably exaggerated a bit with a few lines there, but I believe that she was desperate for affection, and would do anything to attain it.
Please, do not go to unrelated subjects and expand the text. Too much...Prove need help? Why are you stating the obvious which I just said...

" I believe that she was desperate for affection, and would do anything to attain it."And About the persuasion and the disarray his innocence mind...

She taught him everything she believed he needed to know as a man (yes, he made him learn how to act to have a girdfriend) and as a butler, to be an independent individual. She taught him into a determinate person who has his own beliefs and thoughts (Don't even try to compare him to the first time he met her), and she let him to do WHATEVER he wanted. Meeting his brother, meeting his parents-numerous times, enough time for him to buy her the ring which worth 3 MONTHS of allowance in the real world- although she feared that he might left her. Whats more, one day in the castle is equivalent to a week in the real world, yet she still let him go.
For what? To make her happy? To make him stay with her? Everything she did for him before the separation was AGAINST the idea of making him stay with her. All she needed to do was to not allow him to go outside, and he will comply to that.


"Ah, In short... she analyzed Hayate's situation, and tried to persuade him that he'd be happier with her. She was successful at that, but he's still just a 7 year old kid."
What are you mumbling about? She never once try to persuade him that he'd be happy with her. The ONLY time she tried to force/convince him to be with her is the end which was indeed that she tried to free him from his curses parents. She had blamed herself for the last 10 years because she failed to do so, and when she realized he was already saved, she left him be to enjoy his life.

I can't say that she isn't selfish, and she can indeed have the feelings of wanting him by her side.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Sure, she knows that she's strong, but she doesn't know if she's good or evil. She can sense evil spirits, but she can't sense evil people, can she? Well that I don't know...

All I'm saying here is that if she doesn't know her from the past, she can't just judge her based on whatever little information she has now. Like I said in my previous post, what if Athena willingly accepted Midas? What if she's an evil witch that's trying to attain even more power? What better would be to get possessed by the spirit of a man that almost attained that power centuries ago (or whatever time...)? Can you also prove that she didn't willingly take him in? That she didn't make a deal with him? That she doesn't want to destroy the entire world for the bad things that keep happening to her? Kehehehehehehehehehehahahahah!!

YOU CaAAaannnnnnnTTTttttt... ahhh what fun~~~


Super short Isumin' ver. 5.2:

Knows her: Last time of your encounter? People change. How well did you know her?
Doesn't know her: What she said doesn't make sense, and is completely made up. It's based on... on what? On her looks? On her power (that she can use for good or evil)? Yehhh........ whatever
If you just keeping say whatever this and that, and try to make me prove useless ideas...Then please stop. You questions have no objectives at all whatsoever.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-29 at 01:45.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:27   Link #4100
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Simple to say, Athena is lonely
i think i might stay for a while to watch battle between Isumi(Emperor Rah) and Athena(zodhanko)
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.