AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-27, 13:37   Link #301
Zetsubo
著述遮断
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Koyomi is not a half vampire he is less than one tenth (1/10) of a vampire.

He is only 10% vampire... and that is still quite powerful in human terms.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 14:21   Link #302
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think senjogahara already know about the extended life. I mean she know that koyomi is a half vamp and everyone knows that vamp has long life.

And if I think it more romantically. If hitagi will be dying koyomi will follow her to the next world. And if koyomi die shinobu will also die.
I don't know if Hitagi knows about the immortal thing. Either way, we are not sure if Araragi is actaully immortal yet. Right now, we just know that it is highly likely that he is, but nothing is for certain. Also, Araragi is not going to follow Hitagi to the next world since he said that he is not going to allow Shinobu to die because of his own reasons. The sad part is that in order for Araragi to turn back into a human it has to be him that kills Shinobu since by doing that it breaks the master-servant relationship between the two of them. And since Araragi won't do it himself.......it just as what Oshino said at the end of Kizu, it a sad ending for the two of them.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 18:49   Link #303
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I don't know if Hitagi knows about the immortal thing. Either way, we are not sure if Araragi is actaully immortal yet. Right now, we just know that it is highly likely that he is, but nothing is for certain. Also, Araragi is not going to follow Hitagi to the next world since he said that he is not going to allow Shinobu to die because of his own reasons. The sad part is that in order for Araragi to turn back into a human it has to be him that kills Shinobu since by doing that it breaks the master-servant relationship between the two of them. And since Araragi won't do it himself.......it just as what Oshino said at the end of Kizu, it a sad ending for the two of them.
Hitagi Knows he Heals much quicker but that's about it, but what really grinds my gears is that does she know already Koyomi is Immortal when Kanbaru beat the hell out the him? And the Shinobu part - agrees with you
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 05:05   Link #304
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hey, I just read a small translation of Kizu 2 on a chinese site and I want to ask if it actually appeared in the novel or is it just fanfiction. Maybe ickem can help me here:

Spoiler:


Bare in mind that I have no clue if this is real or not, I just think that it looks like something Araragi would do.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 08:26   Link #305
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Hey, I just read a small translation of Kizu 2 on a chinese site and I want to ask if it actually appeared in the novel or is it just fanfiction. Maybe ickem can help me here:

Spoiler:


Bare in mind that I have no clue if this is real or not, I just think that it looks like something Araragi would do.
Spoiler for spoilers?:
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 12:59   Link #306
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
^ That just blew my mind away. Damn!
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 13:36   Link #307
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Hey, I just read a small translation of Kizu 2 on a chinese site and I want to ask if it actually appeared in the novel or is it just fanfiction. Maybe ickem can help me here:

Spoiler:


Bare in mind that I have no clue if this is real or not, I just think that it looks like something Araragi would do.
I think I know where you read this (if it's the same place ... I thought it's fake because in the same topic she posted the release of the doujin) but that's hilarious. But you know what they say, Incest is the best, puts your sister to the test.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 18:11   Link #308
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Hey, I just read a small translation of Kizu 2 on a chinese site and I want to ask if it actually appeared in the novel or is it just fanfiction. Maybe ickem can help me here:

Spoiler:


Bare in mind that I have no clue if this is real or not, I just think that it looks like something Araragi would do.
Its Sorta Hard to believe it, because I don't know what concept that lead to this translation, any more information you would like to post up? To ease my mind, because Its actually prettttty random for a brother coming out of the blue and telling his own sister to drop da towel
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 18:20   Link #309
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I think I know where you read this (if it's the same place ... I thought it's fake because in the same topic she posted the release of the doujin) but that's hilarious. But you know what they say, Incest is the best, puts your sister to the test.
Let your dad do the rest!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 19:59   Link #310
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Let your dad do the rest!
Haha, <3. That confirmed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Its Sorta Hard to believe it, because I don't know what concept that lead to this translation, any more information you would like to post up? To ease my mind, because Its actually prettttty random for a brother coming out of the blue and telling his own sister to drop da towel
Spoiler for everything:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 20:04   Link #311
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Haha, <3. That confirmed it.



Spoiler for everything:
Husband and wife games with Nadeko? You mean like twister? My Hero... Wait WTF licking eyes? First time I heard that..
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 20:56   Link #312
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Haha, <3. That confirmed it.



Spoiler for everything:
after reading that post i vote Koyomi Araragi as the biggest lad ever! i would hate to see what happens if Hitagi found out about that stuff.

i cant get over the lick her eyes part.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 21:57   Link #313
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Husband and wife games with Nadeko? You mean like twister? My Hero... Wait WTF licking eyes? First time I heard that..
To be fair, he didn't know what twister was and was totally oblivious to what Nadeko was doing.

Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 22:01   Link #314
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
To be fair, he didn't know what twister was and was totally oblivious to what Nadeko was doing.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Don't they have twister in Japan... Wow, his so dense lol.
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 00:39   Link #315
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
I now have doubt that the novels will get licensed.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 01:09   Link #316
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Not to bust anybody's Balls but, How short or kind of hair style does Hitagi get after her confrontation
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 14:45   Link #317
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I now have doubt that the novels will get licensed.
If they actually get all of Zaregoto over i'll be happy enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Not to bust anybody's Balls but, How short or kind of hair style does Hitagi get after her confrontation
Think all of the art are on Karen and Tsukihi in Nise
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 04:39   Link #318
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Swimming the Antartics
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Think all of the art are on Karen and Tsukihi in Nise
According to wiki (it's not really that reliable,as we all know), it's shorter than Suruga's.
__________________

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 13:57   Link #319
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
Spoiler for Scene:
Due to the fact that Hitagi is more cheerful and all
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 03:57   Link #320
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Spoiler for Scene:
Due to the fact that Hitagi is more cheerful and all
Spoiler for spoiler:
__________________
そうかそういうことだったんだな、謎が解けたぞ、神原のエロの師匠はお前だったんだな!
-阿良々木暦

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, nishio, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.