AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-06, 10:44   Link #1
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Thumbs up Haru to Natsu

Haru to Natsu

Story & Art: TAKEDA Sun

Description: Makoto meets a sweet, shy girl named Haruna helping out at the school's athletics festival. He confesses his feelings for her the next time he sees her, and she bluntly rejects him, only to call him later and ask him out herself! The source of all these mixed signals is Haruna's "evil" twin sister, Natsumi. Natsumi is the opposite of Haruna, she's a forward, crude girl bent on taking whatever she can from her twin sister. Makoto is stuck in between Haruna and Natsumi, as they viciously fight over who will win him in the end.

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Seinen

Categories:
Spoiler:

Links: MangaUpdates
Get this manga thread template!
----

Read chapter 1, and so far its pretty good. Really funny and the sister angle is good too. I think this looks promising. It is being scanlated by a good group (Animexis) as well, so that's a nice plus.
Spoiler for Chapter 1:

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2011-05-12 at 20:11.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 11:18   Link #2
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
It's great! A little bit cliche, but really funny. I also like it's not a shounen, but seinen, so we won't see high school kids embarrassed because of kiss etc. It has also Nana to Kaoru vibes.
__________________
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 13:04   Link #3
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada/Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism Send a message via Skype™ to Miyuki-ism
Ha, I like it, these are my types of manga, hope it doesn't get cut.
__________________
Miyuki-ism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 13:17   Link #4
jomblo07
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
chapter 1 is so great, how could be the yandere is the shy girl....so frightening...>_<

or the other one? the ending of this chp makes me confused @-@
jomblo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 14:09   Link #5
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
I quite like it. Best part is waiting to see just what the hell is going to happen later in the story between the three. Shall be a fun ride.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 14:55   Link #6
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I quite like it. Best part is waiting to see just what the hell is going to happen later in the story between the three. Shall be a fun ride.
the end of chapter one was surprising, they got me too.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 17:41   Link #7
Kenn
Stomp
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: British Columbia
Read it earlier today. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who can't tell the difference between the two twins.

"orz The way the two switched made it impossible for me to tell who was who.

But that first chapter was fun...especially that end.
__________________

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:14   Link #8
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
Ha, I like it, these are my types of manga, hope it doesn't get cut.
Same here. I was looking for a good sister vs. sister romance manga too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I quite like it. Best part is waiting to see just what the hell is going to happen later in the story between the three. Shall be a fun ride.
I can't wait. I just hope the translator keeps doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Read it earlier today. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who can't tell the difference between the two twins.

"orz The way the two switched made it impossible for me to tell who was who.

But that first chapter was fun...especially that end.
The top. One had a bow tie and the other had a ribbon tie.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:28   Link #9
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

The top. One had a bow tie and the other had a ribbon tie.
Natsu was the one that had the top cut by the knife, he thought that the girl that won the fight was Haru, till she reverted to her evil self.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:30   Link #10
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Read it earlier today. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who can't tell the difference between the two twins.
"orz The way the two switched made it impossible for me to tell who was who.

But that first chapter was fun...especially that end.
Welcome to the club....

I totally lost it when one of them came with a knife. I thought the one holding the knife was still Natsumi after the fight but when it turned to be Haruna... i kinda felt of a shock Poor guy, he totally got himself in big mess.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:50   Link #11
typhonsentra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: USA
It's a little hard to follow who was who at the end of that first chapter but.... I'm thinking he might've picked the wrong sister.

Psy-cho!
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:50   Link #12
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Natsu was the one that had the top cut by the knife, he thought that the girl that won the fight was Haru, till she reverted to her evil self.
Wait so Natsu, was the one he was "Dating" at the end, the one who said she gets jeoluos easily?
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:06   Link #13
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Wait so Natsu, was the one he was "Dating" at the end, the one who said she gets jeoluos easily?
well, he thought she was Haru. IT is confusing, Haru was the one that was in her underwear because Natsu took her clothes so she could pass herself as Haru. Haru left to get some cloth on. Natsu is trying to convince him to go out with her. Natsu got the knife to force him into kissing her. She cut her top with the knife, they fought and from his point of view he thought that Haru won. Then he realized she was Natsu when he saw her top. He is not going out with Natsu as much as she is FORCING him to go out with her. HE is still in love with Haru.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:11   Link #14
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Wait, i don't get it anymore...

Here's Natsu who cut her top:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/haru_t...1/c001/28.html

Then, Haru to the rescue?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/haru_t...1/c001/29.html

After the fight you have here Haru who's preparing dinner and has her top cut?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/haru_t...1/c001/31.html

Wtf is going on?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:30   Link #15
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Wait, i don't get it anymore...

Here's Natsu who cut her top:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/haru_t...1/c001/28.html

Then, Haru to the rescue?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/haru_t...1/c001/29.html

After the fight you have here Haru who's preparing dinner and has her top cut?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/haru_t...1/c001/31.html

Wtf is going on?
Haru put on exactly the same clothes she had on as before. Natsu took her clothes before. You can tell that the girl on the right was Heru when the knife went flying because her shirt is not cut. The one that fainted was Haru. The girl preparing the food is NATSU, the one laying down is Haru. Makoto thought that Haru won the fight, but when he saw her blouse, he saw it was cut thus she is actually Natsu. Makoto couldn't see the fight because he was kneeling down during it. Natsu knows how to act like Haru, so i guess this is not the first time she has done something like this.
got it now?
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:32   Link #16
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Haruna came in with the knife after Natsumi went digging through the closet. Haruna was the one that kissed him and cut her top...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:33   Link #17
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Haru put on exactly the same clothes she had on as before. Natsu took her clothes before. You can tell that the girl on the right was Heru when the knife went flying because her shirt is not cut. The one that fainted was Haru. The girl preparing the food is NATSU, the one laying down is Haru. Makoto thought that Haru won the fight, but when he saw her blouse, he saw it was cut thus she is actually Natsu. Makoto couldn't see the fight because he was kneeling down during it. Natsu knows how to act like Haru, so i guess this is not the first time she has done something like this.
got it now?
Aah yes, i forgot they switched clothes now it's all clear.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:35   Link #18
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
It gets even better in ch 2 & 3...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:35   Link #19
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
well, he thought she was Haru. IT is confusing, Haru was the one that was in her underwear because Natsu took her clothes so she could pass herself as Haru. Haru left to get some cloth on. Natsu is trying to convince him to go out with her. Natsu got the knife to force him into kissing her. She cut her top with the knife, they fought and from his point of view he thought that Haru won. Then he realized she was Natsu when he saw her top. He is not going out with Natsu as much as she is FORCING him to go out with her. HE is still in love with Haru.
To be honest, I totally missed that. I think it was b/c the translator thought it was Haruna and put a note saying it was, meanwhile it wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Haru put on exactly the same clothes she had on as before. Natsu took her clothes before. You can tell that the girl on the right was Heru when the knife went flying because her shirt is not cut. The one that fainted was Haru. The girl preparing the food is NATSU, the one laying down is Haru. Makoto thought that Haru won the fight, but when he saw her blouse, he saw it was cut thus she is actually Natsu. Makoto couldn't see the fight because he was kneeling down during it. Natsu knows how to act like Haru, so i guess this is not the first time she has done something like this.
got it now?
One indicator is how Kimura is addressed. Haruna calls him "Kimura-kun."
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:52   Link #20
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Haruna came in with the knife after Natsumi went digging through the closet. Haruna was the one that kissed him and cut her top...
That is completely out of character with Haruna's personality.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, seinen, comedy, ecchi, manga

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.