AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-30, 19:24   Link #3261
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
I always believed doomsday would be at 2087, the day that the mutant spider crabs will invade Earth
D: I always believed this as a kid and even now I have high hopes for it
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 02:43   Link #3262
shawnjeezie
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Anybody know some good free GIF image editers? im also looking for any free jpeg/jpg image editers if possible. I can't afford abobe photoshop and macromedia flash. its all too expensive. maybe if i could get free downloads for older versions of stuff? Anything that can help. I'm quite the artist when i have the free time or im not duelling, watching anime on the internet, or playing some video game.
__________________

Sig I made myself! Let me know if you like it.
shawnjeezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 05:08   Link #3263
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnjeezie View Post
Anybody know some good free GIF image editers? im also looking for any free jpeg/jpg image editers if possible. I can't afford abobe photoshop and macromedia flash. its all too expensive. maybe if i could get free downloads for older versions of stuff? Anything that can help. I'm quite the artist when i have the free time or im not duelling, watching anime on the internet, or playing some video game.
GIMP. If you're looking for a free product that can just about, and I mean just about, stand up to Photoshop, then that is your program. I have a real hard time using it, but thats because I'm so used to Photoshop.

Linky to GIMP.org
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 08:55   Link #3264
Galatea33
the opposing wind
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Jakarta. (Europe soon ^u^)
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppius View Post
Which one of these will come sooner? Doomsday or the last episode of Bleach, One Piece, Naruto and Sazae-san?
I can't believe the question is in line with each other...
__________________

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Galatea33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 04:15   Link #3265
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
May i ask this question again, pls ^^
Quote:
Anyway.... a new silly question for those who expert (or hold the talent) of art:
How to draw/animate/design a girl image to be more childish?
I means childish of ~14-16 years old, not 2-3 in ages. I expect DFC and short in height would be the obvious choice. But not sure about others. Maybe shorter limbs? Rounder face? Higher foreheads? I expect an elegant hairstyle so a too childish one would be out of question...
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 06:59   Link #3266
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
Im looking for a website, a list, where i can find infos about some certain mangas, when the newest chapter was released in jap.

Prehaps someone could help me out by finding a good one.
Some scanlations left me in disappear, so i want to check things myself out.

Thanks~

EDIT:

Alright, found some infos already.
http://mangahelpers.com/

Thanks anyway.
__________________

Last edited by Solafighter; 2009-11-01 at 09:02.
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 17:55   Link #3267
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
OK guys, I have a question ...what does this mean...do I get a neg rep or a plus rep?
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 18:57   Link #3268
mit7059
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
OK guys, I have a question ...what does this mean...do I get a neg rep or a plus rep?
neither it's neutral rep, no points added or lost I believe. I think it might have been given by someone who has no rep yet and as a result can neither add nor subtract. Too bad they didn't leave a comment.
__________________
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit ~Coach Davids

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 19:03   Link #3269
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
OK guys, I have a question ...what does this mean...do I get a neg rep or a plus rep?
> Reputation FAQ
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 05:54   Link #3270
Slice of Life
eyewitness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Maybe it's already in the FAQ and I overread it but you can't give negative reps without comments. So it was meant positively.
__________________
- Any ideas how to fill this space?
Slice of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 06:41   Link #3271
Oppius
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hell
Age: 29
What is the worst thing you did when you drunk?

I felled from the stairs but luckily I didn't hurt much.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 10:10   Link #3272
Galatea33
the opposing wind
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: South Jakarta. (Europe soon ^u^)
Age: 30
uhh judging from years ago.. that would be a very long buurrrp
__________________

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Galatea33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 18:56   Link #3273
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
May i ask this question again, pls ^^
well for one they are less curvy, young girls do not have the same curves as an adult woman for example: the hips aren't as wide, the chest is more flat or has small breasts that do not stand out very much
The whole body is more like.. it is slowly getting to adulthood but lacking the fillings you have later on
What style do you mean, anime or just cartoon western
For anime, kids have bigger eyes, the nose isn't as sharp edged as an adult's one
Guys seem more like boys, lacking muscles but if 16 they do get taller
Some girls have their breasts more developed than another, they are average in height but lack fillings at the upper legs, hips, ass/butt and arms.. like lacking the fat build up of an adult, they have it but not THAT much =)
14-16 is getting closer to adult looks or at least teenage, so shortening their height is also an important factor but don't shorten it too much
Girls tend to have long legs, or at least this idea is given when you leave out some of the fat

I can draw something up for you if you want to, 3 characters of each gender child-teen-adult would make it a lot easier
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 00:30   Link #3274
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
well for one they are less curvy, young girls do not have the same curves as an adult woman for example: the hips aren't as wide, the chest is more flat or has small breasts that do not stand out very much
The whole body is more like.. it is slowly getting to adulthood but lacking the fillings you have later on
What style do you mean, anime or just cartoon western
For anime, kids have bigger eyes, the nose isn't as sharp edged as an adult's one
Guys seem more like boys, lacking muscles but if 16 they do get taller
Some girls have their breasts more developed than another, they are average in height but lack fillings at the upper legs, hips, ass/butt and arms.. like lacking the fat build up of an adult, they have it but not THAT much =)
14-16 is getting closer to adult looks or at least teenage, so shortening their height is also an important factor but don't shorten it too much
Girls tend to have long legs, or at least this idea is given when you leave out some of the fat

I can draw something up for you if you want to, 3 characters of each gender child-teen-adult would make it a lot easier
Thank for the tips, i don't want to bother you with too many works, but if it's already in the making, then one gender: female should be enough

It's more of general ideas, not really anime-specific question.
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 23:42   Link #3275
SnowJin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
Is there no roleplaying around here??
SnowJin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 23:48   Link #3276
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowJin View Post
Is there no roleplaying around here??
I will roleplay with you.

I'm a level 12 elf ranger, what are you?
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 02:20   Link #3277
mit7059
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 25
I could get a million rep points by putting up bloodninja again but that really doesn't have anything to do with AS
__________________
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit ~Coach Davids

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 04:18   Link #3278
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Plus bloodnja is like almost 10 years old.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 15:43   Link #3279
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowJin View Post
Is there no roleplaying around here??
RP isn't allowed in threads going by forum rules . This topic has been discussed in detail and denied here .

I dont know if things have changed with introduction of Social Group . You have to ask the concerned authority . My guess is RP not allowed due to inflammatory nature , just need one bad apple .
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 06:30   Link #3280
cyth
ふひひ
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 28
I have a silly question: Why doesn't AnimeSuki have a Facebook fan page? I want to become a fan! w
__________________
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
problem, q&a, questions, serious

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.