AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Old 2004-08-01, 19:14   Link #1
rorosama

Hunter x Hunter 1st Ova Troubles.

Is something wrong with the hunter x hunter ova 1-8 torrents? Everytime i try to download my internet freezes up? I waited 15 min cuz i figured it took a while to start up but not the case. I tried to download like 5 times! I have more than enough memory and disk space so can anyone tell me?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 19:19   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
Is something wrong with the hunter x hunter ova 1-8 torrents? Everytime i try to download my internet freezes up? I waited 15 min cuz i figured it took a while to start up but not the case. I tried to download like 5 times! I have more than enough memory and disk space so can anyone tell me?

Maby the tracker for the torrents are messed up. Try downloading from different fansub groups or simply download them trough IRC or you can even try using different methods to obtain them, like through a peer2peer program (I.E. kazaa, or Dc++).
Old 2004-08-01, 21:53   Link #3
andromeda

The torrent seems to be working fine for me, been on it for the last 24 hours or so. Is this the only torrent you are having troubles with?
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-01, 23:52   Link #4
rorosama

Yes it is. I'm downloading naruto and hunter x hunter the G.I. final ova 11 just fine now. I took off kazaa so i'm just left wit bit torrent now.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote