AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 06:05   Link #121
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Or Amuro was just that good, especially that late into the War. I remember his Newtype potential starting to be uncovered around that episode, though they might not have said that word yet.
Pretty much. Wes Murphy told his team that during the later stages of the OYW Zeon pilots were told to disengage when and if they run into the White Devil. He also side that the Rx-78 was a living nightmare for Zeon.

Anyways, I life the MS Igloo series because it shows how the OYW was actually being fought from most of the soldiers' POV. I mentioned Amuro because it really puts his abilities into perspective against your average trooper, something that can't get shot, blown up, hacked, you can only pray that the pilot refuses to do his job lol.
Old 2009-11-07, 14:31   Link #122
Dastari

Send a message via AIM to Dastari
I'm posting here because it references Gundam Igloo. I also cross-posted on the general fansub board. I am new here so maybe I don't understand all the ins-and-outs but I'm hoping that someone can help me get ahold of this series since it isn't licensed yet. I'm really upset that I'll probably never be able to see the first Igloo because its licensed and the DVDs are selling online for $100 a pop so I'd like to get this one before something similar happens:

I saw that MS Gundam Igloo 2 is listed on the site and I clicked the link. Even though there are links for episodes 1-3 the site that it takes me to only has a link to torrent episode 3. Why aren't episodes 1 and 2 there? If this is not some form of mistake that will be fixed soon can someone fix the site so that it will not trick a newcomer like me and does anyone know where I can get the complete series?
Dastari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 19:40   Link #123
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastari View Post
I saw that MS Gundam Igloo 2 is listed on the site and I clicked the link. Even though there are links for episodes 1-3 the site that it takes me to only has a link to torrent episode 3. Why aren't episodes 1 and 2 there? If this is not some form of mistake that will be fixed soon can someone fix the site so that it will not trick a newcomer like me and does anyone know where I can get the complete series?
Actually, the batch torrents are listed on the gg torrent page. Maybe you didn't notice they are included under the Batches section, not under the MS IGLOO 2 section.

Try these direct links to the batches.

[gg]_MS_IGLOO_2_-_01-03_[1080p,FLAC]_Batch
[gg]_MS_IGLOO_2_-_01-03_[720p]_Batch

Everything we list on the AnimeSuki Gundam MS IGLOO 2 page is listed on the gg torrent page.

The torrents for eps 1 and 2 are dead, that is why they are not shown.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 01:42   Link #124
Dastari

Send a message via AIM to Dastari
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Actually, the batch torrents are listed on the gg torrent page. Maybe you didn't notice they are included under the Batches section, not under the MS IGLOO 2 section.
Aha! Sorry I don't torrent often so I don't know about "batches" or anything else. I saw a listing for "MS Gundam Igloo" on the gg torrent page that I was redirected to from animesuki and although I saw the episode 3 torrent listed on animesuki I didn't see the 1-3. Now that I know about batches I will look there in the future if there is any more confusion but thank you for helping me get my hands on these.
Dastari is offline   Reply With Quote