AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-09, 11:45   Link #801
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
But his (Christ) resurrection is like...3 days after he dead?and then he fly like a helicopter,fly straight to the sky!!!......
And in revelation he'll come back.

Quote:
Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name inscribed which no one knows but himself. He is clad in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is the Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, followed him on white horses. From his mouth issues a sharp sword with which to smite the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; {Rev 19:11-15a RSV}
Sword = Blade
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 12:03   Link #802
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
At this point it should be obvious that Cruz and Christ (The Second) have a lot in common, and not just by the synonymic connection of both names.

On another note, Saten would be Satan, right? That says alot about him.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-09 at 12:20.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 13:19   Link #803
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
At this point it should be obvious that Cruz and Christ (The Second) have a lot in common, and not just by the synonymic connection of both names.

On another note, Saten would be Satan, right? That says alot about him.
well for saten hes acting ther nicest out of any of the simeon elite thus far, i really want him to reappear in the manga already. I wonder if what hes doing in the anime is going to be used in the manga.

Does Uten have any biblical connections?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 13:28   Link #804
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
well for saten hes acting ther nicest out of any of the simeon elite thus far, i really want him to reappear in the manga already. I wonder if what hes doing in the anime is going to be used in the manga.

Does Uten have any biblical connections?
Haven't found anything, but Blade and Cruz have an important connection too:

Quote:
When God created man, He chose for Adam to represent his posterity as "federal head" in the covenant of works. Hosea 6:7 speaks of a covenant which Adam broke, and Romans 5:12-19 implies that there was a covenant involved with Adam because he represents the human race. Isaiah 24:5 speaks of an everlasting covenant which is universal because it applies to the entire "earth"; this would also seem to be a reference to a covenant made with all mankind.

Jesus Christ took man's place, fulfilling the covenant of works which Adam failed at, and thus Adam is an antitype of Christ. I Corinthians 15:45 speaks of Jesus as the "last Adam."
No wonder Blade's silhouette appeared beside Cruz.

And to add, about Christ and Satan:

Quote:
Christ is called the second Adam. In purity and holiness, connected with God
and beloved by God, He began where the first Adam began. . . .
To put short, the reason the strongest needless is called "The Second" is because in the bible he's Christ, the second and last Adam.

All the info can be found in the Genesis.

Man, how could I forget Christ is the second Adam...

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-09 at 14:41.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 14:37   Link #805
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
^
Seeing all that I guess some of our guess here that Cruz will gain Blade's Zero fragment is possible in the future as the next Second.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 14:42   Link #806
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
Seeing all that I guess some of our guess here that Cruz will gain Blade's Zero fragment is possible in the future as the next Second.
Yep, I think too his fragment will be some sort of Zero, maybe with a different name to differ from the other two.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 17:18   Link #807
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
just want to remention that cruz is spanish for cross, they mention it on his profile.
http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/2/01/

cant believe Uten was four years younger than Cruz, most ten year olds i know arent that articulate

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-09 at 17:39.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:52   Link #808
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
I guess the black spot makes you grow up fast....unless you got a big sister that fries anyone that tries to harm u ^^. You end up like Cruz. So kids like Uten and the pretty girl squad just mature faster cause if you dont you die? lol

The biblical stuff is interesting tho there are gaps, if Cruz is realy the savior of this story you need more elements then just names and *(the fragments arnt part of biblical refference)*

Id like to mention that Lucifer/angel of light are other names of the devil, so also Arclight would fit the description.

What else could be fitting Cruz is his acceptance of people and mainly former enemies, Christ in the bible also collected people around him that people wouldnt realy accept. Wonder if he will have 12 followers as well (and ofc 1 that betrays him ^^).
Then again the entire sister thing doesnt fit in with a Christ story since Christ never had a sister that tried to kill him :P
So its not as easy to understand where the writer wants to take the story, sure some big outlines come from the bible but not everything ofc.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 12:28   Link #809
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
I guess the black spot makes you grow up fast....unless you got a big sister that fries anyone that tries to harm u ^^. You end up like Cruz. So kids like Uten and the pretty girl squad just mature faster cause if you dont you die? lol

The biblical stuff is interesting tho there are gaps, if Cruz is realy the savior of this story you need more elements then just names and *(the fragments arnt part of biblical refference)*

Id like to mention that Lucifer/angel of light are other names of the devil, so also Arclight would fit the description.

What else could be fitting Cruz is his acceptance of people and mainly former enemies, Christ in the bible also collected people around him that people wouldnt realy accept. Wonder if he will have 12 followers as well (and ofc 1 that betrays him ^^).
Then again the entire sister thing doesnt fit in with a Christ story since Christ never had a sister that tried to kill him :P
So its not as easy to understand where the writer wants to take the story, sure some big outlines come from the bible but not everything ofc.
According with the bible, Seth (Seto) was one of Adam's sons (and a boy). See? That many elements and character backgrounds come from the bible doesn't mean the author hast to develop them in the story as it's told in the bible, you know? Cruz has a sister because so decided the author. Also, did Cruz got crucified? No, right? He got his left arm choped by Aruka and died. Then through Eve and Disk's help he was brought back to life.

It's something many authors do. They take elements and info from places and develop them in their own way, and in turn that makes it original.

According to the bible, when Christ came back to life he became the strongest being on par with God himself. The death/resurrection process Cruz went through was to awaken his dormant power. During his stance between life and death, everything in him changed and he's not ordinary kid anymore.

The author collects elements from the bible and develops them in his own way. That's another of the treats I like about needless, religion

As for the 12 followers, I'm sure those are his intentions. But I doubt some one of them will betray him since Aruka already played the Judas role.

So, who would be the 12 followers? Lets see the candidates:

Disk: Once she gets her new body, I'm pretty sure her raw power will be increased.

Mio: Not so sure yet. We musn't forget she's Simeon member.

Eve: Obviously.

Teruyama: No, just no.

Seto: Fix that sword first.

Solva: Bipolar female FTW.

So far 5 of the 12.

As for Arclight, he's part of the Holy Trinity that Aruka mentions in chapter 12 along with the Father (Blade) and the Son (Cruz).

On an interesting note, it's stated in the bible that Satan betrayed the Holy Spirit (Arclight). You know who is Satan in Needless, right?

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-10 at 12:57.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:08   Link #810
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Lol you realy need to reread your bible btw. cause mentionings of the devil/satan arnt including the entire story about his betrayal of God. Its not in there there are only references to it.
Another reference is that Satan was the angel known as Lucifer/ angel of light. 1 of the arcangels.
Also whats important is that Satan succeeded in seducing Adam&Eve but failed so with Christ. Think that element will be implanted in the story cause the basics for it are there.
As for 11 or 12 folowers id include all of the PGS, Kuchinashi Mio and Setsuna. You say they are Simeon but thats only half true since their main alliance would be with the Girls school members and Cruz is a member as Yamada.
Also that Setsuna send that other girl to aid him fighting Hatfield says enough.

To add to my defence of Adam Arclight in being Satan wiki-Lucifer

-former Archangel
-Lucifer/Lightbearer
ArcLight

to another note among christianity those that do know the scriptures any reference to an angel of light automaticly is identified as Satan nothing else.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:15   Link #811
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Lol you realy need to reread your bible btw. cause mentionings of the devil/satan arnt including the entire story about his betrayal of God. Its not in there there are only references to it.
Another reference is that Satan was the angel known as Lucifer/ angel of light. 1 of the arcangels.
Also whats important is that Satan succeeded in seducing Adam&Eve but failed so with Christ. Think that element will be implanted in the story cause the basics for it are there.
As for 11 or 12 folowers id include all of the PGS, Kuchinashi Mio and Setsuna. You say they are Simeon but thats only half true since their main alliance would be with the Girls school members and Cruz is a member as Yamada.
Also that Setsuna send that other girl to aid him fighting Hatfield says enough.

To add to my defence of Adam Arclight in being Satan wiki-Lucifer

-former Archangel
-Lucifer/Lightbearer
ArcLight
Good point. Christ vs Satan, uh? I've seen many videos about the issue.

So what would you say Saten is then?
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:24   Link #812
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
As for Arclight, he's part of the Holy Trinity that Aruka mentions in chapter 12 along with the Father (Blade) and the Son (Cruz).
what's that and how is Cruz in the same category as those 2 monsters
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:32   Link #813
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Depends he works for the old folks tho and only serves Adam Arclight when it seems fit. So realy there are multiple factions.
Apart from the story he could symbolize any range of people. He would be fitting as Judas, note that Judas was possessed by a demon/Satan im to tired to quote the bible on it but its said that the devil came to him.
That could be the link to his name. Non of the 4 are linked to anything biblical btw. Also in general the other heroes/villains arnt linked to the biblical context. So Cruz,Blade Eve and Arclight prolly got to be seen lose from those elements.

Little bit more explanation about the situation.

Adam Blade and Eve were created in that lab and raised they should be the new Adam and Eve, im not sure about the situation but the person that took over the remains of the 2nd became Arclight. The last one is Cruz who seems not to have a power yet survives many incidents that should have killed him.
Arclight would have to be Satan that wants to take over the Blackspot and rule the world like Satan wants to rule heaven and earth, also Arclight refers to himself as a God. Clasical Satan thing.
About Blade and Eve im not clear since i cant read the japanese but they were trying to bring back the 2nd artificialy. Eve was to have Blades child or something?
Cruz is more or less the 1 out of a milion factor not expected nor asked for but hes smart and against all odds wins.
Im almost certain he will develope beyond Blade since its clear Blade might have a limitation to his power and the rules set in the story is that a Needless only has 1 fragment. So in essence he will never defeat Arclight.
Also cause he had his battle at the Simeon tower and lost. Usualy that would mean another character steps up and defeats him. In this case Cruz.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:34   Link #814
Ca12nag3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what's that and how is Cruz in the same category as those 2 monsters
There is indeed this reference tho it could only be symbolized for the powers not the roles these characters play. Arclight isnt realy the goodguy here so there is no way hes a God.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:36   Link #815
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
There is indeed this reference tho it could only be symbolized for the powers not the roles these characters play. Arclight isnt realy the goodguy here so there is no way hes a God.
No, he isn't , but as part of the Holy Trinity meaning he's part of God too, the bible states him as the Holy Spirit or Satan who betrayed God.

As for the references about Cruz, it should be cristal obvious he is Christ in the bible, the Son in the Holy Trinity, etc. Plus we already witnessed his crucifix in Needless and many more things.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:51   Link #816
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
As for the references about Cruz, it should be cristal obvious he is Christ in the bible, the Son in the Holy Trinity, etc. Plus we already witnessed his crucifix in Needless and many more things.
have a bit of a theory concerning Cruz

Spoiler for cruz:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:00   Link #817
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
^
i just said this but hes at least not the son of the second, the second died years before Cruz was born. And i think we should just wait ten more days and read the next chapter (perhaps seeing how this fight with Hatfield ends) before we confirm Cruz as the lord and savior.
Spoiler for Cruz's development:

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-10 at 14:17.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:04   Link #818
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Actually, since The Second is depicted as Christ too (savior), it's more likely he is his reincarnation than his son, but who knows.

Let's talk about another thing related. It's the connection between the first Adam and Christ, the second (guess what?) and last Adam.

Between the first Adam and the Last (Christ) there's a contrast. And it's the following:

http://www.abetterhope.com/whois/adam.html

Now it's clear why Cruz reminded Kanna of Blade, right?


Spoiler for The two Adams:


In a near future don't be surprised if Cruz shows some of Blade's traits such as, for example, his "verdict".

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-11-10 at 14:20.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:12   Link #819
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
^
oh that I was expecting, for him to start doing verdict death penalty like Blade and Eve do. Mabye for awhile, before or if he gets powers, kanna and Disk will make him some sort of supersuit. With Kanna around Disk might finally be able to fix her body.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:27   Link #820
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
The issue about the 12 followers is pretty interesting. Any candidates to suggest along the ones we already know? Man, to imagine Cruz gathering 12 strong needless, fact alone screams for awesomeness
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.