AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-09, 17:13   Link #2041
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Yeah, I noticed too, I suppose it happens when his power rises beyond normal, meaning there should be some serious ownage next chapter, although 0 could pull anything he wants to turn the tables again.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 17:20   Link #2042
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Yeah, I noticed too, I suppose it happens when his power rises beyond normal, meaning there should be some serious ownage next chapter, although 0 could pull anything he wants to turn the tables again.
Zero mention Dragon Force, so he recognize whatever natsu is doing.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 17:23   Link #2043
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Forgot about that

looks like Natsu grows scale only when ate Atherion and gerad's Flame of rebuke.
It can be sort of side effect. Like - "the more you use dragon magic - the less human you become". It would be cool if Natsu would become a dragon little by little, imo
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 18:38   Link #2044
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 159:
Not necessarily. His line about believing in Natsu because Erza did sounded like a goddamn 'I want my beloved to be happy". (I don't like Erza x Natsu. He's too immature for her.)

By the way, has the "flame of rebuke" been mentioned before?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 19:03   Link #2045
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
question is, is Gerard dead...once again?!

lol wonder if the guy gets air miles with all his trips to the underworld.
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 20:49   Link #2046
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I dont think Gerard is going too hook up with Erza, because I believe Gerardīs going too die again, why? because he seems too be remember Natsu and it doesnt seem pleasant.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 20:52   Link #2047
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
question is, is Gerard dead...once again?!

lol wonder if the guy gets air miles with all his trips to the underworld.
betting he just passed out from his injury and using most of his energy to power up natsu
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 23:02   Link #2048
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Natsu has become a Super Saiyan. And Wendy will show her destructive side? This I gotta see.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 23:05   Link #2049
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
this is why I'm thinking that this was all an act
if he remembers Erza and Natsu, won't he be good? or still the bad dude
from my own quote
*ahem*

MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT )
WOOT someone say holla
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 23:44   Link #2050
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You know, I'm actually glad Gerard is on the good giuy's side, if only for this battle, and for one reason:

I don't care how powerful shonen protagonists are supposed to be, Natsu on his own stood no chance against both Gerard and Zero in his condition (and we're not going to pull a Bleach/Naruto thing where he completely pulls something out of his ass to win... Fairy Tail hasn't fallen that far yet)

and just because I can... more powah to the LucyxNatsu pairing with the extra chapter!
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 00:06   Link #2051
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Zero's about to get curbstomped. Natsu even took the classic Super Saiyajin "I tilt my head slightly and look down on you with a hard stare because you're insignificant to me" pose there in the last page.

And yeah, the bonus chapter totally hinted at Natsu/Lucy.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 01:01   Link #2052
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
You know, I'm actually glad Gerard is on the good giuy's side, if only for this battle, and for one reason:

I don't care how powerful shonen protagonists are supposed to be, Natsu on his own stood no chance against both Gerard and Zero in his condition (and we're not going to pull a Bleach/Naruto thing where he completely pulls something out of his ass to win... Fairy Tail hasn't fallen that far yet)

and just because I can... more powah to the LucyxNatsu pairing with the extra chapter!
it is Natsu x Wendy

Lucy X Leo the lion.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 02:02   Link #2053
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
X: bwuuuuh not that I mind Natsu on fire or Erza kicking ass...
but where's my power up for Gray and Lucy ?! Where is my epic Gray battle ?!
Why are they always "forgotten" ?! D:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 03:31   Link #2054
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
X: bwuuuuh not that I mind Natsu on fire or Erza kicking ass...
but where's my power up for Gray and Lucy ?! Where is my epic Gray battle ?!
Why are they always "forgotten" ?! D:
there was a major power up for Lucy on her fight against Angel

epic Gray battle was done

there
I'm on rage cause Erza haven't fought yet
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:12   Link #2055
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Why are you guys so heating up about Gerard dying again? We still have 2 or 3 more Gerards in stock so please bear with it until Mashima pulls out the next one.

It's not like we'll ever get rid of this guy.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:15   Link #2056
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Why are you guys so heating up about Gerard dying again? We still have 2 or 3 more Gerards in stock so please bear with it until Mashima pulls out the next one.

It's not like we'll ever get rid of this guy.
uhmmmm there's only one more
and it's Mistgun

the one from the council fused with the original gerard
and that original gerard just died... AGAIN

lol XD
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:26   Link #2057
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
^ I holy believe in someone who's cloning them, so i expect more then only Mistgun.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:46   Link #2058
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
hmmm there's a possibility he's the last one, there's a possibility that he's not
but one thing's for sure

GERARD IS BOUND TO SHOW UP THEN DIE(maybe?) AGAIN
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 09:20   Link #2059
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Oh yeah, guess what...you haven't seen Gildarz either, and nothing stops his face from being a Siegface.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 12:12   Link #2060
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
it is Natsu x Wendy

Lucy X Leo the lion.
Noooooo.

No lolicon.

Unless there's a timeskip and Wendy has boobs
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.