AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2009-11-12, 13:44   Link #1
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

ATI with haali renderer

Hi, I 'm planning to buy a ATI 5800 cards for gaming purposes most likely for modern warfare 2, my 9600 is becoming weaker and weaker every days. But I also use my computer for Anime and HD play back. The problem is i used to use a 2600GTX card and I go full screen or upscale the video, the infamous Ghost line apper, i seen that the 2600GTX have some problems with upscaling. This problem happened only when i use haali render as the output. Is this problem still appear in the later ATI cards or it have been fixed, anybody who have a new ATI card can give me some advice ?

BTW please don't tell me to switch to CCCP because I love K lite and Haali give me the best video quality and color that fit my eye. thanks
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 18:05   Link #2
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
K-Lite is only different from CCCP because it has a lot of extra stuff that CCCP doesn't have (RealMedia, Quicktime codecs, etc). It's the same basic stuff... ffdshow codecs and whatnot.
Old 2009-11-12, 20:10   Link #3
Revenger1589
otaku against own will

I have a 4850 and never experienced that problem using Haali Video Renderer, in fact I never heard of it, care to explain what this ghost line is?

Edit: Now that I think about it, I had a problem with version 9.8 of the drivers, a green line appeared at the top of the video when in full screen using Haali renderer. It got fixed on the next version so I don't know if it has anything to do with this.
Revenger1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 23:40   Link #4
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Edit: Now that I think about it, I had a problem with version 9.8 of the drivers, a green line appeared at the top of the video when in full screen using Haali renderer. It got fixed on the next version so I don't know if it has anything to do with this.
Thanks, now i can go and buy an 5850
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote