AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-19, 01:35   Link #12201
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
If Ikeda will ever go to the anime route that separated Moka into 2 that's when it'll get interesting since it's gonna be his writing and not GONZO's.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 02:59   Link #12202
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If Ikeda will ever go to the anime route that separated Moka into 2 that's when it'll get interesting since it's gonna be his writing and not GONZO's.
If that happens then Tsukune and Inner and Outer Moka are going to have a problem.

Unless of course Inner Moka has no problem sharing Tsukune with Outer Moka.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 05:09   Link #12203
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Well I won't comment on Gonzo since it's nothing nice...

That would make things interesting if they split up. An ongoing story over at FanFic by Ou-Rex is about such happenings. It's pretty hilarious how they tag team against the other girls. Well more like inner makes outer her unwillingly pawn. Then again later on in the story she's pretty gung-ho with inner's plans...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 05:39   Link #12204
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
If that happens then Tsukune and Inner and Outer Moka are going to have a problem.

Unless of course Inner Moka has no problem sharing Tsukune with Outer Moka.
Inner Moka will always have Kokoa.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 06:01   Link #12205
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Inner Moka will always have Kokoa.
Well, yeah she might have Kokoa ... but it was never shown that Inner Moka was into girls. ( Unlike Kokoa ... but it would be hilarious to see Inner Moka's facial expressions when Kokoa announces her "love" ) ... remember what Inner Moka looked like when she was hugged by Kokoa in
Season II .

By the way, was it ever explained what Inner Moka thinks about Kokoa's clingy behavior ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 11:58   Link #12206
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Inner Moka will always have Kokoa.
theres a diffrence between Sister love, and love
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 12:35   Link #12207
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Yes there is.

Sister Love has 2 words.

Love has one

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 12:56   Link #12208
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

And what does the diamond titanium steel balls reference means ... so that he could deal ( or doesn't care ) about the reaction of the fans.
In Ai Kora ( Love & Collage), all signs pointed to a final pairing of the main guy and of course, the first girl he met. There was next to no doubt there would be an official pairing... but the author blew everything up by having the guy not pick one of the girls after all (the idea behind Ai Kora is that the guy liked each of the girls for a various body part... and in the main girl's case, it was her eyes. So, leave it to the author to piss off all the fan by not having the guy mature at all from the beginning in the end...)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:00   Link #12209
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
In Ai Kora ( Love & Collage), all signs pointed to a final pairing of the main guy and of course, the first girl he met. There was next to no doubt there would be an official pairing... but the author blew everything up by having the guy not pick one of the girls after all (the idea behind Ai Kora is that the guy liked each of the girls for a various body part... and in the main girl's case, it was her eyes. So, leave it to the author to piss off all the fan by not having the guy mature at all from the beginning in the end...)
It's what happens when an author is incapable of finishing his work. Gag Comedy Ecchi Romance like Ai Kora and To Love Ru have no proper direction because the author is incapable of writing properly and hope that making endearing characters is enough to win him popularity. And in the end you get garbage. That's why it's good to have a plot, a story with a purpose other than to pull out a giggle like from a sunday paper comic strip.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:29   Link #12210
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
In Ai Kora ( Love & Collage), all signs pointed to a final pairing of the main guy and of course, the first girl he met. There was next to no doubt there would be an official pairing... but the author blew everything up by having the guy not pick one of the girls after all (the idea behind Ai Kora is that the guy liked each of the girls for a various body part... and in the main girl's case, it was her eyes. So, leave it to the author to piss off all the fan by not having the guy mature at all from the beginning in the end...)
I see, I think I would be pissed too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's what happens when an author is incapable of finishing his work. Gag Comedy Ecchi Romance like Ai Kora and To Love Ru have no proper direction because the author is incapable of writing properly and hope that making endearing characters is enough to win him popularity. And in the end you get garbage. That's why it's good to have a plot, a story with a purpose other than to pull out a giggle like from a sunday paper comic strip.
Well, for me Rosario Vampire is unique because, it has a plot. And hasn't it been mentioned in the first chapter of the manga. Well here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...1/c001/19.html

So Tsukune getting together with Moka, would be a symbol that a human can coexist with a youkai. I think it's one of the purposes of Headmaster:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...0/c038/42.html

Notice this part " ... monsters and humans need to be honest with each other to build relations ... "

I don't know what is the purpose behind, Tsukune being injected with vampire blood.

Unlike other harem manga's RV has a plot and growth of the protagonist:

Tsukune at the beginning of the manga:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...1/c001/12.html

Tsukune now:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...5/c021/32.html

So I hope the ending won't be a crappy ending.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 13:50   Link #12211
Ged
Legendary
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Finland
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Tsukune at the beginning of the manga:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...1/c001/12.html

Tsukune now:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...5/c021/32.html

So I hope the ending won't be a crappy ending.
Tsukune the Babyface ad Tsukune the MAN!!!
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 14:02   Link #12212
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
As I was rereading the manga again I stoped at one scene, well this:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...3/c011/21.html

and well I was thinking if it only meant , the covered prophet covered only the time when Fairy Tale was a threat to the Yukki Onna village, or does it have a deeper meaning ( like it covered a longer amount of time) .

I'm not saying that Mizore doesn't have a chance to be with Tsukune, but it got me thinking .

Well what do you think ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 17:19   Link #12213
Ged
Legendary
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Finland
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
As I was rereading the manga again I stoped at one scene, well this:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...3/c011/21.html

and well I was thinking if it only meant , the covered prophet covered only the time when Fairy Tale was a threat to the Yukki Onna village, or does it have a deeper meaning ( like it covered a longer amount of time) .

I'm not saying that Mizore doesn't have a chance to be with Tsukune, but it got me thinking .

Well what do you think ...
I'm no sure what you are getting at... ?
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 17:47   Link #12214
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
The one scene where the prophet tells Mizore that she and Tsukune will never be bound to each other? I think that some people may interpret that in a variety of ways.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 17:48   Link #12215
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
He means Mizore has a chance with Tsukune since the ice lady said she and Tsukune are bound for each other.

Much like red threads of faith. Pretty much all the girls that like Tsukune are.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 17:51   Link #12216
Ged
Legendary
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Finland
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The one scene where the prophet tells Mizore that she and Tsukune will never be bound to each other? I think that some people may interpret that in a variety of ways.
Haaa! damn I'm slow...

Damn I'm gonna kill that guy if he starts that kind of relationships with Mizore >.<
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 18:58   Link #12217
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Spoiler for Mizore x Tsukune:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 19:20   Link #12218
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Well Tsukune has promised to be the three main girls (Moka, Mizore and Kurumu) always... this is where it's tricky and where Wong's words hits home for him as in a normal situation he can't keep all of them. But if Tsukune becomes the representative of Youkai + Human relations, then well the more youkai honey's the better right?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 19:26   Link #12219
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post

Damn I'm gonna kill that guy if he starts that kind of relationships with Mizore >.<
*hands you a number ticket*

get in line behind the rest of the mizore fans...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 19:59   Link #12220
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post
Haaa! damn I'm slow...

Damn I'm gonna kill that guy if he starts that kind of relationships with Mizore >.<
Don't worry the prophet said it when she was possessed to get Mizore away from Tsukune. She also said that Mizore is to be bound to the douchebag, and we all know it was a setup so that Fairy tale can get a hold of her.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.