AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 17:19   Link #61
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
I wonder if those murim that came to his school would capture him to lure out Sunsengnim. And I'm also wondering who would save him now that his master is away, probably that Sky Form genius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
What the hell, that's it?! After all the shit he's been through I was expecting Shin to rip off the guy's arm and slap him with it, and then shove it up his ass. Or something like that.
That's gruesome dude, but I like it. We should talk more.
Old 2009-11-16, 17:46   Link #62
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What the hell, that's it?! After all the shit he's been through I was expecting Shin to rip off the guy's arm and slap him with it, and then shove it up his ass. Or something like that.
And...?

Hyuk So Chun already warned him that with the current state of affairs (the technique he uses for his punches) any normal human on the receiving end of Shinwoo's fists would eventually find himself fighting for his own survival in the ER room...that is, if we assume he managed to survive the impact.

Had Shinwoo given in to his own desire of retaliation and pummeled his fallen opponent to death, he'd have, inevitably, become a murderer. Though he hates those who've been bullying him for so long, I'm not sure he's ready to shoulder that burden. He isn't moved by bloodlust or Goomonryong's thirst for revenge. The ways things are right now, he'll probably feel guilty later on, but that's it. He has yet to conjure the determination to actually kill someone - regardless of what he said at the end of the chapter. The desire to protect is one thing - the wish to retaliate is another.
Old 2009-11-16, 17:54   Link #63
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Freaking cliff hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:03   Link #64
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

I got to admit seeing Shin punched Changho with blood coming out of him made me smile and I'm still smiling. Although Shin might regret it a little afterward, but Changho deserved it.
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:03   Link #65
Battler-kun

Don't like Shin too much. He is not a real fighter like Gangryong.

He just ate some magical power egg....but Nine Dragons is too awesome.

Changho is an asshole. A punch won't do. You actually need to torture him slowly for him to change.
Or just kill him. Nothing of value was lost...
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:14   Link #66
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Lol, that sounded ambiguous.

I meant the bully's ass... Anyway, it felt lacking. The guy didn't even see what hit him, he was instantly knocked out. He should have suffered a lot more.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:26   Link #67
Who

But too bad Shin's not like that.
Unless whatever was left of Changho's brain to begin with turned to complete mush and he still decides to harass Saehee.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:43   Link #68
Arturro

Quote:
It's possible that he has killed that thug just with one punch. He is able to crack concrete, human bones aren't as resilient.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 19:58   Link #69
Wrath88
Kissing...

The question is, that punch looked more of a normal punch than a ki explosion-packed punch. Still, with all the ki in his body, even a normal punch is extremely powerful for him. Confirmed skull breakage for certain.

Prediction for coming chapters: They try to get at his teacher through him, and when they threaten the girl, that's when he fights back.
Old 2009-11-17, 00:54   Link #70
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post

I like Gangryong and all but, how being more of an "Martist Artist" and less of Streetfighter make one not a "real fighter"? It's not like pill turn Shin into an instant fighting machine and even now he's still at basics. He's using actually effort here, the drug only provide a starting point.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 02:26   Link #71
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:

Changho is an asshole. A punch won't do. You actually need to torture him slowly for him to change.
Or just kill him. Nothing of value was lost...
Yeah ok not a real fighter. I guess your partly correct, but he has no less spirit when it comes to fighting then Gangryong does. I guess the ass whooping he was taking from Hyuk, and kept getting back up was a fluke..?

They both have their own style so to speak for fighting. Gangryong worked his butt off and took beatings out the ying yang to get where he is at. Shin tried, referring to the conditions set by Sunsengnim. Jump off the bridge dare, and then running the laps without dropping thing. Sure he got the magic pill, which would have killed most. Plus it just didn't go 'POOF' you have magical powers now. He's had to work at getting to where he is now. Meh, I'm tired of explaining I don't care anymore...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 15:19   Link #72
Battler-kun

Still, under normal circumstances he is just out of place.
Even with running around alot and whatever he didn't really improve.
The egg gave him enourmous ki/energy. Now he is nearly invincible with the healing speed...
Well, i guess the author had to do something about him, because he was real weakling.

The good thing is that his master, nine dragon is still alive comparing with Veritas.

Hope they focus some more on Nine Dragon later.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 16:02   Link #73
Arturro

Quote:
Still, under normal circumstances he is just out of place.
Even with running around alot and whatever he didn't really improve.
The egg gave him enourmous ki/energy. Now he is nearly invincible with the healing speed...
Well, i guess the author had to do something about him, because he was real weakling.
He is impressive when you compare him to thugs in his school. When compared to experienced murim martial artist he is still a weakling. It's mostly to show how different murim world is from normal world.

Really impressive is how fast he is learning, in that field he is better than his master of that prodigy guy he was fighting.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 17:40   Link #74
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
He is impressive when you compare him to thugs in his school. When compared to experienced murim martial artist he is still a weakling.
Judging by the latest scanlated chapter... not anymore. Sure, he may not be at an elite level yet, but he can beat your average mook murim easily. Also, genius boy is starting to harbor a mancrush. I hope they find some way to get along.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 19:45   Link #75
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Judging by the latest scanlated chapter... not anymore. Sure, he may not be at an elite level yet, but he can beat your average mook murim easily. Also, genius boy is starting to harbor a mancrush. I hope they find some way to get along.
Spoiler:
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 21:24   Link #76
Xacual

Yeah wow the latest scanlated chapter, I was not expecting that at all.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 22:21   Link #77
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Latest chapter left me in a orgasm frenzy. I'm loving this series more and more like the time I found One Piece.
But I wonder where Shioon is going now, he'll probably be forced tag along with his master from here on out, and miss Saehee or maybe fall for Sosul(I'm hoping for the latter, Saehee has gotten boring way too fast).
EDIT: Another question just came up; do they keep changing the attack names like soul crushing strike to breaking spirit strike? It's confusing when the attacks look the same and the names are different.
Old 2009-11-22, 23:42   Link #78
Zarifus

I recently started and got caught up to this series. Pretty cool so far

With the whole farewell thing, I don't think Shioon is going to join up with his master. Instead, I'm thinking he'd get out of his current mess through the influence of that Phoenix pendant.

Should be interesting to see how this all pans out
Zarifus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 01:48   Link #79
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm sure he's especially concerned about growth in Shioon's lower body. Hur hur.

Because legs are the foundation of martial arts. Of course. Get your mind out of the gutter. And pick mine up while you're there...

I'd rather they become friendly enemies than out and out allies.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 20:04   Link #80
Wrath88
Kissing...

I believe that he's viewing Shioon like that due to having a kind of loneliness as a solitary genius where everyone else has to train so hard.

You think the teacher will run or stay?

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves