AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-05, 22:05   Link #301
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
Northern Cross x British Murder Boys

Nico link only

BONUS: Deep Breathing PV by May'n.
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-11-22, 22:04   Link #302
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
LOL
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 00:06   Link #303
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
LOL


Cute video, I liked it
__________________

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 01:21   Link #304
KaoruLia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Australia
Sakura = Ranka, Tomoyo = Sheryl, Kero-chan = Ai-kun!

(Syaoran = Brera+Alto?)

LOLOLOL Thanks! This video made my day!
KaoruLia is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 01:34   Link #305
ippus
An Avid YotStrife shipper
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a hole
the personalities don't match at all though :<

Ranka =/= Sakura T^T

*loved Sakura a lot*
ippus is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 01:46   Link #306
KaoruLia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Australia
And Tomoyo =/= Sheryl AT ALL ^^;
KaoruLia is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 06:30   Link #307
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
Yeah, I thought the same. They were just basing it on hairstyles, I guess.
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 07:50   Link #308
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ippus View Post
the personalities don't match at all though :<
The video is that adorable, they don't have to match.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2009-11-23, 09:27   Link #309
ippus
An Avid YotStrife shipper
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a hole
@KaoruLia: indeed but then they drew her so young looking that I can ignore it all and assume it's her child self ]D


Ranka being anything like Sakura past present or future would simply never be~
The cards simply would never be captured T^T
ippus is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 13:12   Link #310
KaoruLia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Australia


This is the funniest thing I've ever seen

For a more traditional Seikan Hikou, this is the Windows XP version of it:

KaoruLia is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 15:58   Link #311
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoruLia View Post
For a more traditional Seikan Hikou, this is the Windows XP version of it:

I love the Windows error songs Thanks for sharing
__________________

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 16:33   Link #312
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
That Windows error version is brilliant, haha. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 21:54   Link #313
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
I will be so screwed for this...but what the hell!

Details and lyrics HEER.
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:23   Link #314
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
I will be so screwed for this...but what the hell!

Details and lyrics HEER.
You know, I'm down for any type of parody and all but this is just immature. I probably wouldn't mind as much if the singer could actually...sing I guess some people just have more free time than others
__________________

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:26   Link #315
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
You know, I'm down for any type of parody and all but this is just immature. I probably wouldn't mind as much if the singer could actually...sing I guess some people just have more free time than others
Oh DeXy, I was just playing with the lyrics and I did say I was no singer.
It never really helped that Anata no Oto gets misheard as Anata no Otot in my country too
I also tried to do a parody with Northern Cross...but given it's pace...OTL
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:33   Link #316
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
Oh DeXy, I was just playing with the lyrics and I did say I was no singer.
It never really helped that Anata no Oto gets misheard as Anata no Otot in my country too
I also tried to do a parody with Northern Cross...but given it's pace...OTL
That was you But the whole "fart" thing has been beaten to death, I really can't stand when anyone resorts to something dealing with farts, I just want some creativity.
__________________

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:36   Link #317
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
That was you But the whole "fart" thing has been beaten to death, I really can't stand when anyone resorts to something dealing with farts, I just want some creativity.
This video is pretty old. Don't take it too seriously, geez.
And here I thought I did a decent parody...lyrics-wise at least.
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:39   Link #318
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
This video is pretty old. Don't take it too seriously, geez.
And here I thought I did a decent parody...lyrics-wise at least.
I'm actually not being serious Maybe add more smilies? Well I'll give you credit for at least flowing correctly. The lyrics, well meh
__________________

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:42   Link #319
raile
<3
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala rainbow land~
Well, to each his/her own.
My fellow kababayans found it simply hilarious.
__________________
raile is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 22:44   Link #320
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York City
Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
Well, to each his/her own.
My fellow kababayans found it simply hilarious.
Ranka hate bias maybe Kidding! You know I still love you raile (Although I hate fart related parodies)
__________________

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.