AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-29, 19:15   Link #5061
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
What are you talking about? 251 RAW is out, the translation isn't.

252 comes next week, 253 the week after, and so on...


Why am I saying this? Nothing new here.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 19:24   Link #5062
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
What are you talking about? 251 RAW is out, the translation isn't.
Do you have no patience at all? Issue 1 of Shounen Sunday isn't even due to hit the stands for another 2-3 days. Just because raws for it came out early doesn't mean that translators have to drop everything (on a holiday weekend in the US, no less) just so you can feed your curiosity.

Seriously, chill out and just wait a few days.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 19:32   Link #5063
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
*sigh*

I just answered wolfnagi's question, is all, because he's somewhat ill informed about the release dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnagi View Post
can you guys give me the summary for the next 3 chapters,
i'm abstaining from reading it.
The summary for the next 3 chapters? Yeaaaaahhhh...

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm nagging on about how everything is slow? I just answered his question. The only thing bothering me is the lack of a decent conversation here.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 19:39   Link #5064
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
That because there are no FREAKING PEOPLE on the line yesterday,
Anyway, Anybody have read my fanfic?
it supposed to be continue where chapter 251 left of.
Just so you know, i'm currently working on the chapter 2.
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 19:42   Link #5065
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Yeah, I feel you. The lack of people here can make you go crazy. Everyone is abiding by what Hata said. FOOLS I SAY! ~Kidding, kidding~ ^_^

I read your fanfic, and........

I'm not gonna comment, less you want negative criticism.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 19:46   Link #5066
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Just give me the comment,
i just need people's reaction about my story, negative or not,
but if its good, make some comment, Yakitate-style.
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 19:58   Link #5067
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
*sigh*

I just answered wolfnagi's question, is all, because he's somewhat ill informed about the release dates.



The summary for the next 3 chapters? Yeaaaaahhhh...

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm nagging on about how everything is slow? I just answered his question. The only thing bothering me is the lack of a decent conversation here.
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Bunch of crazy people is what we have here!

Nothing is gonna change if you read them weekly, or all at once like Hata suggested. Heck, why don't you stop completely reading the manga and wait until it's complete?

Makes no sense to me... none whatsoever...

Guess that even the translators are taking a break. Heh... no luck... sheep everywhere...


Oh well, guess it can't be helped~
Specifically, assuming that everyone is taking a three week break because Hata suggested it, because people aren't posting (on a US holiday weekend, on what I assume is a mostly American populated board) and that the translation isn't out yet despite the issue not officially even being released yet.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 20:08   Link #5068
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: God knows where I am now....
Well,
its all coming back to United States huh?
they had vacation and we the one who have to wait.
Anyway, aren't there any translator or whatever translating it,
at least give me the summary,
need it to continue my fanfic.
__________________
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 20:54   Link #5069
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Uuuuuuuuuu, I completely forgot about that. Hahaha!

*cough*

Uhm, so... I dunno what's the nationality of the majority of translators, but I'd say that anyone that knows both Japanese and English can do the job. Basic English knowledge is nothing special, but Japanese might pose a bit of a problem (or the other way around if the person is a Japanese translator), since English is used worldwide, and Japanese is, well.. like I know~

By "translators" I referred only to the HnG ones. Again, I have no idea where they're from, how many there are, or if they're involved in other projects, thus slowing the whole process.

There aren't as many HnG fans and translators compared to, for example.. One Piece, so the ones that do the job could have taken Hata's advice and won't be translating for a while, but then again, depending on many other things (holidays, work, school, family, whatever..), they might be too busy to bother / or rush with something insignificant as translating a manga, which they supposedly do in their free time.

Next, your assumption that this is a mostly American populated board might be correct (hell if I know), but in this thread... well,...

Let's see..

*numbers are total replies*

Used Can 710 - No clue
Rah 515 - Not US
zodanhko 362 - Not US
wolfnagi 226 - Not US
Game8910 223 - No clue
Koroshiya_Kame_13 192 - No clue
leoblack9 182 - No clue
primuler 176 - No clue
surerman 123 - Not US
Mentar 105 - Not US
qwertyman 104 - US
9taileddemon 104 - No clue
Teleutao 101 - US
Himegami Akane 100 - Not US
IndoViking 79 - Not US
tsunade666 77 - Not US
Opace 76 - No clue
GDB 73 - US
Chaos2Frozen 72 - No clue
aldw 56 - No clue
WildArms 52 - Probably not US

Perhaps 50 / 50? Maybe not? Dunno~

The next question would be: Do people who obsess over mangas and anime have something better to do than staying online all day and night, regardless of holidays, etc..? I guess that some do, and some don't. Think of a Japanese otaku / hikkomori / neet. The answer is obvious.

In short: HnG doesn't have as many followers / translators as some of the other more popular mangas, thus if they do take a break it's gonna be a pain. Everyone who takes Hata's advice is a *SFX: Baaaaaaaahhh!!*, otherwise I have no problems with whatever they do with their life (even if every HnG translator suddenly stops). Just don't do what Hata tells ya! He's the devil, dammit! I LOVE YOU HATA! DON'T HATE ME, OKAY!?

@wolfy-kun

What kind of a fanfic are you doing, if you're basing most things on the happenings in the ongoing manga? Use some imagination!

Just interpret the pages your way, and then imagine your favorable outcome. If you're gonna base it from 251 onwards, then...

Wait...

In your fanfic you already got through the part where Hayate and Nagi talk, which ends in this chapter. Why would you need a summary of this chappy? Erm.. if you're asking about 252 > then nobody knows, because they're not out yet.

Ah, I dunno what you're trying to do here. ^_^;;
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 22:23   Link #5070
Voltorn
something is missing...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: behind u xD
*sigh*
i want this arc end very soon =(
because this arc is very long =(
and a long arc is the symbol of the end of the story =(
so i want this arc end ASAP =(

btw,

the benefits if hayate keeps the stone :
1. Nagi can save her lifestyle
2. Hayate can end up with Nagi xD
3. Nagi can end up with Hayate xD
4. Hayate can erase a-tan painful memory, since hayate though she said "save me", isn't that's mean save her from her pain ? :P
5. A-tan can get a new life, new life brings new happiness
6. Hayate can be a good protector <3
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 22:37   Link #5071
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I don't really see any benefit in erasing 16 or 17 years of someone's life and change her into a completely different person. ~.~ Those "painful memory" is most likely Athena's only golden memory throughout her entire life, and I highly doubt she wants to erase it. Athena never consider those memories painful.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:02   Link #5072
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko
don't really see any benefit in erasing 16 or 17 years of someone's life and change her into a completely different person.
Well, think on the good side... if that happens, then probably the manga will be longer and we can see more Athena (hey, is it a good thing??? ofmg!)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah
@Himegami

Don't read the Fate/Stay Night manga... oh..

Well, this is self explanatory, but why don't you just play VN's? F/S N Is easily 40-70 hours (depending on your speed), and it's too epic to be compared to a mere manga. There are a lot of translated VN's out there already. If you played them all... well at least the ones with plot instead of xxx, you'd easily go through weeks and weeks...

Or perhaps you already have? Since you have endless amounts of free time, go finish up with the mangas you have remaining and start with VN's!
Damnit Rah... there's a lot of mangas that i don't want to read because they aren't fun... those who you told me were fun, so can't you tell me more mangas?? (or are you out on them?)... bah... searching for a manga by myself is kinda troublesome... i want good references

Right now there's two animes that i'm downloading, so i can't watch F/S N right now... and i like more manga than anime... and what on the hell is VN supposed to be?? (and besides, i don't want to play, i want to READ!)...

Well...anyways...thx for everything =)
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:06   Link #5073
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
zod, my love! You haven't forsaken me! *cough* Erm.. I mean "Us", as in the whole thread, yeah.. that's it! ^_^;;;;;;;;

Anyway, I'd be happy if he somehow chose both. I wouldn't mind if Nagi is somehow blood related to Hayate (Hayate's brother - but then again, it's unknown if his brother is a blood relative at all.. let's not go there again, at least not now), and they live together as a family. Of course Hayate marries Athena, but then that arises a question... Is Athena compatible with Nagi? How would they interact?

My personal opinion / feelings aside, I don't think it's possible for him to somehow end up with both. Sadly...

~5 days till we know what Nagi tells him. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Oh, and by the way, Nagi already knows all about the stone. It's in the chapter where they're on the boat to Athens, and she tells them (Hayate, Maria, Ayumu, perhaps someone else?) how it's a stone of bonds that tests greed, and whatnot...

Only part of a silhouette of the person that told her is shown, after someone asks her how she knows that. It wasn't Mikado, and probably not Himegami. It's either Hayate's bro, or her father. Probably her father, since she was told that at her mother's grave.

And also, that sister, Sonia, told her already that she'd better watch out for that dangerous blond, and then she talked with Hayate how the gem is related to the inheritance, and how she'd be unable to maintain the mansion, and everything else only with her own assets.

I guess that Mikado doesn't know that Nagi knows about the gem (and also Maria..). But Hayate does know that Nagi already knows. Will he still not tell her? If Hata is going to play the role of a cruel bastard and not add an alternative, then Hayate needs to open up to Nagi. I guess that Nagi would decide for him... she'd probably tell him to go save her (she, aftet all, doesn't want to see him in such a sad state), but then again, if he breaks the gem, the whole plot crumbles. After all, the RG is essential for the plot.

An alternative is absolutely necessary now, heh?

How will Hayate return back to Japan with a smile? As I understand it, Hata said not to read the next 3-4 chapters, because it's going to conclude the whole Greece arc in one big bang.

Hmmm, let me guess...

252.. Half of their talk is done, ends with a cliffhanger..
253.. Other half of their talk is done, and it ends yet again with a cliffhanger..
254.. Hayate somehow cheers up and returns happily to Japan, or perhaps that's done in 255?

Unless... Athena interrupts their party? Oh, that would be epic!


@Himegami

DUDE! *genuflects*

VN = Visual Novel (Basically a game like program with a story, sound effects, voices, awesome background music, character animations, some even have RPG elements...) - You also make choices, there are multiple endings, lots of different characters, etc, etc.. man I haven't said half nuff.. hahaha!

A lot of animes are adaptions of such games. You haven't played a single one yet I reckon? Ah, I'm excited about this now.. hehehe! Gotta properly introduce you now!

Oh, and yeah, I know what you mean by a "reference".. I don't like searching, or trying out mangas by myself either. It's always best if someone recommends it, or if I read some good review, etc...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:10   Link #5074
Voltorn
something is missing...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: behind u xD
golden memory without pain:
worked with mikado
lost/ doesn't have parents
being so lonely till kissed a fresh meat
kicked the fresh meat
made a deal with greedy ghost/ soul
hired an idiot human-snake butler
being possessed by greedy ghost/ soul
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:15   Link #5075
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Do Athena even know where they are making a party???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah
Only part of a silhouette of the person that told her is shown, after someone asks her how she knows that. It wasn't Mikado, and probably not Himegami.
WHY do you say "probably not Himegami"?? What do you have against me????? hahahaha
I was there when that person told her... so because of that i know who's that... but since i'm beign in conflict with Hata because of that, i won't tell you guys who was it for now.... maybe next time okay?
Going off again... i found a very interesting manga right now for kill time...
Rah, what are you going to do??
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:23   Link #5076
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Well, think on the good side... if that happens, then probably the manga will be longer and we can see more Athena (hey, is it a good thing??? ofmg!)...
Yes, and Hayate slowly helps Athena recover her lost memories by being by her side. A good thing indeed, and the story still continue.


@Voltorn
"worked with mikado"---how is this painful?
"lost/ doesn't have parents"---better than doesn't know even her parents
"being so lonely till kissed a fresh meat"---better than lost memories and doesn't even know your past and your love ones
"kicked the fresh meat"---?
"made a deal with greedy ghost/ soul"----When?
"hired an idiot human-snake butler"---What happened here?
"being possessed by greedy ghost/ soul"--- You know, her unity with the ghost remains permanent with her lost of memory.

The time she spent with Hayate was/is her golden memory out of ALL the pain she had gone through. It is a golden memory that she doesn't want to forget and never try to forget no matter how sad it ended.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:26   Link #5077
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Well, because Nagi would remember Himegami. This means that if it was Hayate's brother, it kills the theory that Hayate's brother = Himegaimi.

It might have been her father. She did say that she doesn't have good memories of him. But anyway, she knows about the gem. What will they talk about? Is Hayate still going to pretend that he's ok, and lie to her? Hehe, I'm really excited now. ^_^

@zod

Awww, no reply to my post? ;_; *goes commit suicide*

Bye bye cruel world....
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:33   Link #5078
Himegami Akane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Well, if zodanhko were a manga's character, then he probably would be the villain of the history.... (can't think other way)
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 23:57   Link #5079
zodanhko
*ignoring*
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
0.0 A compliment!!!
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 00:03   Link #5080
Voltorn
something is missing...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: behind u xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
@Voltorn
"worked with mikado"---how is this painful?
"lost/ doesn't have parents"---better than doesn't know even her parents
"being so lonely till kissed a fresh meat"---better than lost memories and doesn't even know your past and your love ones
"kicked the fresh meat"---?
"made a deal with greedy ghost/ soul"----When?
"hired an idiot human-snake butler"---What happened here?
"being possessed by greedy ghost/ soul"--- You know, her unity with the ghost remains permanent with her lost of memory.

The time she spent with Hayate was/is her golden memory out of ALL the pain she had gone through. It is a golden memory that she doesn't want to forget and never try to forget no matter how sad it ended.
lol
don't care if is it alright or not to give a link to go to the other site

for mikado things
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...er/c241/3.html
such a kid
but has lots of secret knowledge
what kind of childhood experience she had till she do that?


http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...er/c241/6.html
works for a great criminal
what kind of childhood experience she had till she do that?

for doesn't know even her parents -> u mean
being abandoned alone till works for the great criminal is better? =)

for doesn't know her past -> i'm trying to prove her past is painful and better to be forgotten, right now =)

for the love -> new life brings new love

for the deal -> http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...r/c248/11.html
to be possessed like that u need an/a agreement or deal
she made it

for "what happened here?" -> things went bad till "why would she hired machina?"

for ur immortal relation -> http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...r/c249/14.html

@rah
nice way to think... xD

Last edited by Voltorn; 2009-11-30 at 00:29. Reason: error in grammar (i type too fast sorry) xD (i'm so excited) x
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.