AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-18, 06:17   Link #181
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
freebie sigs

__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2009-10-18, 06:25   Link #182
Avira
fanart-fan :D
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
freebie sigs
I'll be taking Winry if you don't mind ;D
__________________
Avira is offline  
Old 2009-10-18, 06:50   Link #183
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
enjoy it
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2009-10-19, 00:22   Link #184
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 23
Avatar Request

Episode 27 FMA: Brotherhood
Animated Avatar
During the ED, Winry taking of her goggles, then smiling.
Time Frame: 22:41-22:44
Size: 100x100
Borderline: Please =]
__________________

Last edited by K_Babyy; 2009-10-19 at 01:24.
K_Babyy is offline  
Old 2009-10-20, 14:47   Link #185
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
its not 100X100
but its the best i could do with the requested video file while still keeping it AS friendly
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2009-10-21, 01:02   Link #186
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 23
Thank you so much! Could you slow it down though?
K_Babyy is offline  
Old 2009-10-21, 02:39   Link #187
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
.


this good ?
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2009-10-21, 02:41   Link #188
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 23
Perfect!
Thanks a ton. =]
K_Babyy is offline  
Old 2009-10-21, 03:05   Link #189
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
glad to be of service
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2009-11-01, 12:53   Link #190
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 19
Can I request two avis from episode 30?

1. The timeframe's 14:36 -14:37, when Roy's walking with his back to the fire. I think it won't be too hard to loop naturally.

2. 8:26-8:28, when Roy pulls on his glove and then you can see his eyes. I'd like it cut right before the blue sparks show up, then have it loop from there.

Thanks in advance!
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline  
Old 2009-11-17, 06:38   Link #191
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Can I request two avis from episode 30?

1. The timeframe's 14:36 -14:37, when Roy's walking with his back to the fire. I think it won't be too hard to loop naturally.

2. 8:26-8:28, when Roy pulls on his glove and then you can see his eyes. I'd like it cut right before the blue sparks show up, then have it loop from there.

Thanks in advance!
I made these while ago but forgot to post them


.
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-11-22, 04:20   Link #192
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Zaseka, I'll be using this if that's alright with you.
The original requester isn't using it.
K_Babyy is offline  
Old 2009-11-25, 14:18   Link #193
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Animated sig req

Epi 33
Time: 7:57-7:58 Kimblee hanging off the train, loop so it looks natural. Also the scene is a bit dark, if you can lighten it and not loose qual thatd be awesome.
Size: 330x140
Border: Black
Text: The Crimson Alchemist (0n the left side)

Cookies to whoever does it!
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.
White Manju Bun is offline  
Old 2009-11-25, 14:42   Link #194
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Animated sig req

Epi 33
Time: 7:57-7:58 Kimblee hanging off the train, loop so it looks natural. Also the scene is a bit dark, if you can lighten it and not loose qual thatd be awesome.
Size: 330x140
Border: Black
Text: The Crimson Alchemist (0n the left side)
Just wondering, would this suffice?

__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2009-11-25, 15:05   Link #195
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Just wondering, would this suffice?

Of course it will suffice!! Excellent work as always Pelli! (cant give you cookies tho )
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.
White Manju Bun is offline  
Old 2009-12-03, 11:10   Link #196
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I was playing around with Paint.net (the dumber version of PSD) and ended up with this. I can't tell it it's appealing or not. I sort of wanted to try black and white with just a blue eye, but then, I think I got carried away on the background.



In the future, I'd probably have to focus more on the face to get the true effect of the eye and keep the background cleaner.

I think it's pretty apparent that I've completely forgotten how to do appropriate backgrounds in both pieces. I think it turned out okay but the anime character and a realistic city background is a little odd.

__________________
<< katreus >>
tjalorak is offline  
Old 2009-12-03, 20:54   Link #197
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjalorak View Post
I was playing around with Paint.net (the dumber version of PSD) and ended up with this. I can't tell it it's appealing or not. I sort of wanted to try black and white with just a blue eye, but then, I think I got carried away on the background.



In the future, I'd probably have to focus more on the face to get the true effect of the eye and keep the background cleaner.

I think it's pretty apparent that I've completely forgotten how to do appropriate backgrounds in both pieces. I think it turned out okay but the anime character and a realistic city background is a little odd.

Nice work on them they looks awesome.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 12:33   Link #198
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I made these while ago but forgot to post them


.
Thanks a lot, Chaos-san^^

One more GIF request. The timeframe's around 13:57~13:59, when Oliver breaks the Roy bubble. 100x100 with a border, please! Thanks in advance!
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 12:37   Link #199
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Thanks a lot, Chaos-san^^

One more GIF request. The timeframe's around 13:57~13:59, when Oliver breaks the Roy bubble. 100x100 with a border, please! Thanks in advance!
No Problem..But from ep 30 as well ?
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2009-12-06, 12:46   Link #200
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: in someone's heart!!!
Age: 25
Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker Send a message via Skype™ to GrahamAker
i want a lin yao greed iwth claws and hohenheim avatar
__________________
GrahamAker is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.