AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help


Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-29, 21:59   Link #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2003
How Come?

Hey Way does some Bittorent files download to about 85-95 and then allthou there is 1 or more seeding it, it stays there? and the time meter keeps pending 1-100 hours or so!!!? got a anime now who iv been downloading for 4 days and it hassent moved?
marow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-30, 13:18   Link #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 35
I imagine that would be because there are fast uploaders with 95% of the file, but the other 5% is only possessed by people with very slow connections, or perhaps nobody. Or there could have been one particularly fast uploader who disconnected when you were at 95%.
Lambda is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.