AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-04, 13:22   Link #12501
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Keep in mind the real purpose of the training: to make Tsukune into boyfriend material for her...
Well, that's one of the reasons why she won't let Tsukune train with someone else, right . And it's no wonder that Kurumu got worried about it. I know that Inner Moka is quite a schemer, so it's very probable that she has some hidden motives behind her offer to train Tsukune. And this smile gives it all away. Sometimes Inner Moka is so clear to read, that I just wonder how thick Tsukune is, I mean what Inner Moka will have to do to finally convince Tsukune that she loves him - I sometimes ask myself this question ... oh well, whatever it's going to be I'm sure it's going to be hilarious. Well I once imagined Inner Moka slamming Tsukune into a wall and kissing him senseless, well ... ehem, sometimes I got thoughts like that, so if you would excuse me ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 13:54   Link #12502
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That may be how she'll let him know that she's interested. She'll pin him down and plant a deep kiss on him, and then ask if it was her he was waiting for all along. But, that'll also be the day all hell breaks loose with the rest of the harem too, whether they witness that or not.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 14:45   Link #12503
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That may be how she'll let him know that she's interested. She'll pin him down and plant a deep kiss on him, and then ask if it was her he was waiting for all along. But, that'll also be the day all hell breaks loose with the rest of the harem too, whether they witness that or not.
I know, well if Inner Moka does that I wonder how Outer Moka is going to behave around Tsukune, I mean she knows what she does ( although vaguely ) when Inner Moka is awakened, and well I think it goes the other way too if we take this into account.

Another scenario of possible events could be that after Inner Moka kisses Tsukune, she could just kidnap him, not that Tsukune would be resisting of course, but still I think that solution would only postpone ( and probably make things a lot worse ). Well Inner Moka is a vampire, but I don't think that she is able to defend herself against Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Ruby and Kokoa - well she would be aiming for Tsukune for "stealing" her Onee-Sama's lips ( not acknowledging that it would be the other way around ).

So, one way or the other "all hell breaking loose" is the only term that comes to mind if the scenario I mentioned is going to happen ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:16   Link #12504
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Finally back with internet access... man this is why I hate being away for so long, its hard to find out what the discussion is about without reading through several pages >_<
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 05:26   Link #12505
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Finally back with internet access... man this is why I hate being away for so long, its hard to find out what the discussion is about without reading through several pages >_<
Well recently we have discussing the latest chapter, the differences between the manga and the anime. And lastly we have a discussion about Tsukune's training ( someone suggested Gin and Miyamoto as Tsukune's instructor's ), and at last why Inner Moka wouldn't allow Tsukune to train under someone else - which basically means that we are discussing what hidden motives Inner Moka has behind her suggestion to train Tsukune.

I think I covered the most recent topics which we are / where discussing.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 09:29   Link #12506
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
The only reason Tsukune is 'missing' Inner Moka's hints is because she's more subtle than the other girls. Tsukune's so used to having everything in his face (sometimes literally) that he's a lil dull when it comes to the subtley games that Inner likes.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 10:18   Link #12507
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I don't blame him, having use to titties fly at you on a daily basis and then finally having something that is more of a challenge can be refreshing
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:15   Link #12508
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The only reason Tsukune is 'missing' Inner Moka's hints is because she's more subtle than the other girls. Tsukune's so used to having everything in his face (sometimes literally) that he's a lil dull when it comes to the subtley games that Inner likes.
Well that's certainly true, but sometimes it is a little annoying seeing Tsukune acting like that. I mean it's not like his not inteligent or anything.
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I don't blame him, having use to titties fly at you on a daily basis and then finally having something that is more of a challenge can be refreshing
It might be the reason, why Tsukune is so dense, all the other girls in his harem, are non stop jumping at him, to get his attention. Well, realistically I think I would go for a girl that is a little subtle about her feelings. I mean Moka was the only one who said that she is Tsukune's friend. And Inner Moka is even more subtle about her feelings for Tsukune.

So I think part of the reason why Tsukune chases Moka is that she is playing "hard" to get ( Male instincts , I think) , and the other is that Tsukune fell in love with Moka when she crushed into his "life" . ( first love ...).

Another reason why Tsukune is so dense foreword recognizing Inner Moka's feelings, is that he could be not used to be around girls ( at least in the beginning).

Another thing, do you think that later in the manga will get introduced to a former guy friend ( from his year's in human school - when Tsukune was still a "average" guy. ) who will get jealous of Tsukune's popularity and challenge Tsukune into a fight ( thinking that he still the "same" guy as before ) ...
... it probably is impossible, but I think that Tsukune need's a rival of some kind ... ... unless we could call Hokuto with that term, but so far we hadn't heard anything new about him. ( I mean after the anti-thesis arc ). And Hokuto hasn't shown any interest in Tsukune's harem. ( I mean that he was jealous, of the girls feelings for Tsukune ) ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:24   Link #12509
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
The closest to a 'rival' for Tsukune would probably be Miyabi but too bad the yuki-onna kisser isn't at the Academy...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:29   Link #12510
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The closest to a 'rival' for Tsukune would probably be Miyabi but too bad the yuki-onna kisser isn't at the Academy...
Oh, I forgot about him, yeah I think you are right Tempest. Miyabi could make good rival material for Tsukune. And he is "suspected" of being a vampire, so he and Tsukune could be close on the power scale.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 11:32   Link #12511
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Tsukune isn't dense. He knows full well how the girls feel, He's just indecisive. He's unable to choose one because he doesn't want to be separated from any of them.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 12:24   Link #12512
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune isn't dense. He knows full well how the girls feel, He's just indecisive. He's unable to choose one because he doesn't want to be separated from any of them.
holy shit, someone actually gets it...
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 14:00   Link #12513
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune isn't dense. He knows full well how the girls feel, He's just indecisive. He's unable to choose one because he doesn't want to be separated from any of them.
Well it might be that too, and yes chapter 23 of season II has shown that too, I forgot about that. Well the question is can the other girls stay friends with Tsukune after his choice, and has Tsukune shown he has feelings that or more then friendship to the girls in his harem besides Moka ( I mean Yukari, Ruby , Mizore, Kurumu , we could also add Kokoa , but her feelings foreword Tsukune or yet unknown - I add her, because I don't think that she approves her sister's relationship with Tsukune, and probably will "try" to stop it from beginning. )

For me the answer to both questions is as of now is no, but Tsukune and Moka are only in there second year ( Youkai Academy is a three year school, right ), and probably the manga will continue until Tsukune graduates from school. So what I mean to say is that a lot can change in that time. They still have about a year and a half left until Tsukune, Moka and the rest will be graduating, right ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 14:04   Link #12514
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune isn't dense. He knows full well how the girls feel, He's just indecisive. He's unable to choose one because he doesn't want to be separated from any of them.
It's not being separated that makes him unable to choose. He very well knows that in doing so, those not chosen will be hurt. His Clark Kent character won't allow him to do that at the moment...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:38   Link #12515
Cio
Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Indonesia
Age: 29
Well, at last Yukari get her own chapter, although she is my less favorite than the other, but i think she deserve it. Since season II she doesn't have her chapter. And this chapter too is good, it actually growing Yukari's character development. Everyone might forget that Yukari is one of Tsukune's harem, although indeed she has the little to zero chance (if not zero) to get Tsukune.

This chapter is to remember that Yukari is one major character in Rosario + Vampire, lately she is like a minor character... >.<
__________________
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:47   Link #12516
velvet nightmare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well it might be that too, and yes chapter 23 of season II has shown that too, I forgot about that. Well the question is can the other girls stay friends with Tsukune after his choice, and has Tsukune shown he has feelings that or more then friendship to the girls in his harem besides Moka ( I mean Yukari, Ruby , Mizore, Kurumu , we could also add Kokoa , but her feelings foreword Tsukune or yet unknown - I add her, because I don't think that she approves her sister's relationship with Tsukune, and probably will "try" to stop it from beginning. )
i guess you've never heard or read this line "i'm not going to lose to you, i won't give up, love rival for life' kind of deal
__________________
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 08:37   Link #12517
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i guess you've never heard or read this line "i'm not going to lose to you, i won't give up, love rival for life' kind of deal
Oh, I know what you mean, I just wanted to point out that fellings can change over time ... and that so far we haven't seen Tsukune showing that he has romantic feelings for any of the girls beside Moka.

And from the girls point of view I think only Moka ( Outer and Inner ), Kurumu and Mizore have shown so far that they have "deep" feelings for Tsukune ( i mean something more then a "crush" )

Aside from that we still have to resolve Mizore's problem of having children in only a limited period of time . And from the Yuki Onna arc we know that Mizore wants to have Tsukune's baby.

Of course it could go with the polygamy route, but I see three problems with it:

1. ) Tsukune is against polygamy, and seems to be more of a one women type of guy ....
It is shown here and here that Tsukune is more of a one women type ( and as of now I think that women is Moka ), in contrast to Gin who I think is a typical type of a womanizer.
Well I won't go on about the complications generated becuase of Moka's Rosary ... I will just point out that so far it seems that Tsukune treats both Inner and Outer Moka as the same person ...

2.) Outer and Inner Moka are against polygamy. ( the only girls, from Tsukune's harem, that are against the idea ) In Outer Moka's case, it seems more like she is against the idea, becuase then Tsukune will have to join the Mafia ( anyway that's the meaning I got from that scene), but it might be just a exuse to hide her feelings. To anyone interested here is the reference on the discussed matter. On the other hand Inner Moka seems completely against the idea

3.) Basically, how the hell is Tsukune supossed to survive that....

If we take things with a dose of reality, there is no way that Tsukune will have stamina to well do it with five girls at the same time. I know that he is supposed to have a bit better stamina then when he was a human, but the same applies to the girls ( they are youkai, right ), so even if the girls take turns, I don't see how he is supposed to stay healthy through all this ... I konw that this is a manga, so anything can happen, but really, all I see down that road is a never ending case of exhaustion and probably severe cases of blood losses ... well the only bright point I see down that road is that at least Tsukune will die happy but unfortunately at a young age .

Well to summarize, I think that Tsukune's harem, will literally dry him up to the last drop if you get my meaning. That is if we go down the polygamy route, of course

So I see no easy way to get a conclusive ending, in the romance department of the RV manga. No wonder it's giving me headaches lately ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 11:36   Link #12518
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
And this is also not a hentai series... I've read enough of them to see that the guy can go on forever

and about Mizore... the thing is, Yuki-onna has a very small window of time during which they can actually get pregnant (according to the manga). And for Mizore, she was in that window (it was never said if she still is or not), and Tsukune was around... well, I think it was a case of "my window of time is going to be gone soon, and Tsukune just happens to be around". Sop whether or not she actually wants a baby or not is still rather up in the air, IMO
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 13:23   Link #12519
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And this is also not a hentai series... I've read enough of them to see that the guy can go on forever

and about Mizore... the thing is, Yuki-onna has a very small window of time during which they can actually get pregnant (according to the manga). And for Mizore, she was in that window (it was never said if she still is or not), and Tsukune was around... well, I think it was a case of "my window of time is going to be gone soon, and Tsukune just happens to be around". Sop whether or not she actually wants a baby or not is still rather up in the air, IMO
Well, it could be that ... well it's true that after her arc she seemed to be toned down, so we don't know what's going inside her head right now. But she still "targets" Tsukune so the matter is definitely needing to be took care of ... in some way.

Well, I don't think we have enough information to judge what outcome is it going to be ... I know that so far the manga suggests that in the end it's going to be Tsukune x Moka, but I'm talking about the rest of the girls, we just don't know what's going inside Tsukune's head at the moment, and I also don't think that the timing is right, haven't Tsukune got enough on his head already ... well If I point them out it's

- Training

- Fairy Tail

- School ( They have to keep up there grades don't they )

- The Wong Family ( They aren't giving up )

- Newspaper Club activities ( We haven't got them mentioned, but I don't think they aren't doing them )

So adding Tsukune's romance problems into the mix is I think a bit too much at this moment ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 14:20   Link #12520
Ged
Legendary
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Finland
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it could be that ... well it's true that after her arc she seemed to be toned down, so we don't know what's going inside her head right now. But she still "targets" Tsukune so the matter is definitely needing to be took care of ... in some way.

Well, I don't think we have enough information to judge what outcome is it going to be ... I know that so far the manga suggests that in the end it's going to be Tsukune x Moka, but I'm talking about the rest of the girls, we just don't know what's going inside Tsukune's head at the moment, and I also don't think that the timing is right, haven't Tsukune got enough on his head already ... well If I point them out it's

- Training

- Fairy Tail

- School ( They have to keep up there grades don't they )

- The Wong Family ( They aren't giving up )

- Newspaper Club activities ( We haven't got them mentioned, but I don't think they aren't doing them )

So adding Tsukune's romance problems into the mix is I think a bit too much at this moment ...
Something has to be settled soon now that that much has been bulding up. I really hope it does anyways ^^
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.