AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-12-08, 05:57   Link #5341
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

4. Theorize about the importance of astrology in HnG.

Athena is definitely a Capricorn. Highly compatible with Scorpio, which is Hayate.

Hata did say something like.. "Eternal love for Athena" and "Eternal protection for Nagi"

Guess that the Athena fans had it right from the get go. It's gonna end with Hayate x Athena.

Spoiler for But I don't wannaaaaaaaa!!:
Old 2009-12-08, 06:17   Link #5342
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

@prim I guess people around here got too bored doing that.. after you became mia for a while.

This is kinda late but, it's nice to have you around here again.

I just brought up the astrology part since I thought that would it provide viable discussion, since most of the zodiac signs fit in the characters' attitudes and personalities one way or another, some dangerously close. I guess I disappear quite as often as the other people here when I couldn't provide some decent arguments and just fool around.

I'll continue on with the Astrological points, entirely coincidental or pure foolishness, it's cool with me.
Spoiler for 1:

Well describes Hayate's relationship with Athena before (whether he was still a brat or not) one way or another, maan I'm enjoying these coincidences.

Reading it in the wikis, Scorpios are one of the fixed signs.
Spoiler for 2:

Well more reason to accept why Hayate is as stubborn as an ox. I guess this part is what made people get irritated as much because of his attitude.

Scorpio is ruled by the Pluto (no longer a legitimate planet, but a dwarfish one) and some points here.
Spoiler for 3:

I think the destruction of the gem doesn't mean so bad now isn't it?

One main keyword for his sign: transformation. Wonder when would he transform from Scorpion (1st form) to Eagle (2nd form) and finally Phoenix (last and final)

You guys wonder how the hell could I connect this stuff with him, well I'll tell you that he's still in his scorpion form. Which says that his life is still quite chaotic and couldn't find some answers.

Spoiler for 4:

I'm prepared for this, so that's why I'm getting a bad feeling about this guys future.
Spoiler for 5:

Seems that Hata changed his mind about this part.. made Hayate pisces-like here and Hina into a scorpio-type.

All in all, you guys could take this with a grain of salt. But I'm loving this.
Old 2009-12-08, 10:35   Link #5343
New/Old
Old to the New

Now, now. It's not wrong to have this discussion. By all means, I love it as well and hope to look more into it. It's interesting to be sure.
Old 2009-12-08, 11:15   Link #5344
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Nagi: "Words are imperfect, putting it into words will just create misunderstanding, words are the roots of misunderstanding"

After 252 chapters, finally someone realized, and i can now clearly see that hata is trying to get nagi's popular ranking up xD
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 11:18   Link #5345
IndoViking

Well, it took 252 chapters, but finally there seems to be someone who knows a way to clear almost all the misunderstanding...don't say it, do it.
Old 2009-12-08, 11:22   Link #5346
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Umm but personally, i think nagi has been out of character since the trip started -.-, is weird, if hata is making the readers to know nagi has "matured" he is trying way too hard, she just like changed 1 hit kp
Old 2009-12-08, 11:27   Link #5347
IndoViking

Probably the change in nagi is a bit sudden, i'd prefer to see a gradual change in her, or maybe i just missed it. Either way, it's still good she has matured
Old 2009-12-08, 12:44   Link #5348
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

I dont really care, all kids have to mature someday anyway xD, but still, it just suddenly happened O-O, and no i dont think we missed it, it just started when the trip started
Old 2009-12-08, 13:46   Link #5349
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
a question here:
any body know this picture?, is that some doujin?, eroge, or fanart?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 15:22   Link #5350
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Looks like fan art to me.

It would be a dream come true for Miki if it was Hina in Izumi's place. Well, either way I guess she doesn't really mind all that much having Izumi. ^_^

As for the whole Nagi thing and words being imperfect, well, that's BS. Just be extremely direct. EXTREMELY DIRECT.

If that doesn't work, then order the damned person to tell you with a gun pointed at their face!

This is HnG. Results would most certainly arise. If not from a direct threat (may not work on some characters), then with an indirect one, threatening to harm a loved one, or something.

And it's done!

... Oh, that reminded me of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p52QJi-Ydo

Hahaha, jeez! Don't say it's old, I know it is. Still funny though! :P

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-08 at 15:39.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 16:19   Link #5351
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
a question here:

Woa, hata sometimes do pervert stuff, but i dunno if he can reach this line (like what the zero no tsukaima dude did with his characters lol), though, it looks almost like the original, if this is a fan art, then the one who did this is pro, and i want him to continue with his work
Old 2009-12-08, 16:25   Link #5352
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

I had a strong feeling that Nagi would destroy the stone. It reminds me of the time when my father tore out the immigration form from my passport and threw it out of the car window...
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 16:40   Link #5353
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
I had a strong feeling that Nagi would destroy the stone. It reminds me of the time when my father tore out the immigration form from my passport and threw it out of the car window...
lol, then it was like the only way for hayate to escape? xD
Old 2009-12-08, 16:41   Link #5354
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
a question here:
Instead of Muskrat Love we appear to have Hamster Love
Old 2009-12-08, 17:02   Link #5355
ellifeedn
Thinker

You know how Mikado said that money is what protects Nagi? It's also what causes her to be a target in the first place. I wonder how many realize that.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 17:11   Link #5356
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Instead of Muskrat Love we appear to have Hamster Love
That's Izumi, not Ayumu.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 19:59   Link #5357
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
a question here:
Either official art or fanart. But looks like official art to me.

Wait, WAIT!!! That doesn't mean Hata drew it!! I think it's one of the fanservice pics drawn by the animation company(this one seems to be done by JC Staff). There are several of them if you search through the net. But this could be well-drawn fanart too.

Anyways, I got some interesting info from Hata's blog. First of all, he apologized for sudden break because he didn't know that there was going to be a merged issue next week. He said this chapter and the next chapter is connected.

And he said please look forward to how Nagi's action is going to affect the story after she returns to Japan. He said the story's going to flow to the direction even Nagi and Hayate could not guess. Wait, several weeks ago, didn't he say 'look forward to how Hina's and Hayate's relationship is going to change by the end of this journey.'? So, how did it change?

Anyways, it seems that Hata is extremely busy. He hasn't been updating web comic regularly for weeks. Hopefully, we'll get something decent next week.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 20:04   Link #5358
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Anyways, I got some interesting info from Hata's blog. First of all, he apologized for sudden break because he didn't know that there was going to be a merged issue next week. He said this chapter and the next chapter is connected.

And he said please look forward to how Nagi's action is going to affect the story after she returns to Japan. He said the story's going to flow to the direction even Nagi and Hayate could not guess. Wait, several weeks ago, didn't he say 'look forward to how Hina's and Hayate's relationship is going to change by the end of this journey.'? So, how did it change?
Nagi, Maria, and Hayate are going to move in with the Katsura family, aren't they? That would satisfy all of the aforementioned guidelines.

Also, technically this week is the double issue (2-3).
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 20:32   Link #5359
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

now i only want more "official drawings" hehe
Old 2009-12-09, 01:43   Link #5360
arand017

There are a lot of swimsuit pics by JC staff for hayate no gotoku
arand017 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen