AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-21, 22:30   Link #1001
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
How's this Valky, Daniel-kun? :3
ZOMG!

Now I love you more than Riker!

I truly thank you for doing this request of mine.

EDIT:

Hmmm.... was gonna make an avie out of it, but I think this one deserves the whole siggy treatment.

Don't worry though, I plan on troubling someone else with this.
__________________

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2009-11-21 at 22:54.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:44   Link #1002
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Now I love you more than Riker!
That sounds... wrong! D:

And awesome Valky, Haku. : D
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 22:17   Link #1003
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
It's okay Dan, I love Haku more than Riker too :O

And awesome work on the Valky Haku-chan. Your work is A+ as usual!
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 03:29   Link #1004
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Another awesome work, like this Valky
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 15:32   Link #1005
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
*jiiiiii* . Pretty cute but I prefer Dia in terms of cuteness
No staring~! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
ZOMG!

Now I love you more than Riker!

I truly thank you for doing this request of mine.

EDIT:

Hmmm.... was gonna make an avie out of it, but I think this one deserves the whole siggy treatment.

Don't worry though, I plan on troubling someone else with this.
...woah, you're going to make a sig out of it? D: I didn't think it'd be good enough to be made into a sig. I'm glad you think it's worthy.

Oh, and thank you for giving me my 8th box. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
That sounds... wrong! D:

And awesome Valky, Haku. : D
Share the love! xD And thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
It's okay Dan, I love Haku more than Riker too :O

And awesome work on the Valky Haku-chan. Your work is A+ as usual!
*feels so loved* ♥

Thanks, Marina-chan!
I take these requests as practice and see if I can improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Another awesome work, like this Valky
Glad you think so~ :3


Vector time! Character is Mikoto from Kampfer cosplaying as Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid.
Original image used.


Progress I've made.

I'm not vectoring the "milk" so it doesn't seem as suggestive.
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 15:43   Link #1006
Cierra
Pieces Of Me
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tokyo,JP
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Cierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
How's this Valky, Daniel-kun? :3


"Please, stop staring at me..."
I love you too !
__________________

Thanks to KiNa for this lovely signature =3
Cierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 16:08   Link #1007
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Keep up the awesome work Haku! Always nice seeing new updates.
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 16:47   Link #1008
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
I wanted to practice coloring hair some more so I made an ID of myself for my DeviantArt account.


...I kinda look like that...I think.
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 05:34   Link #1009
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
I wanted to practice coloring hair some more so I made an ID of myself for my DeviantArt account.

...I kinda look like that...I think.
Really cute work as always, and good work on coloring hair
I like your shading on it, when i colored scans shading hair was the worst subject for me
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 05:53   Link #1010
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Haku, you should also color the first one you made...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=658

And I still think you look like Yomi from Azumanga in there!
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 18:46   Link #1011
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Really cute work as always, and good work on coloring hair
I like your shading on it, when i colored scans shading hair was the worst subject for me
Besides the outline, coloring hair is something I have a lot of trouble with so I understand where you're coming from. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Haku, you should also color the first one you made...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=658

And I still think you look like Yomi from Azumanga in there!
Hmm, okay. I'll give it a shot. I might re-draw it a bit though (hope you don't mind)
I recently finished Azumanga Daioh...my personality is a lot like Yomi's as well. xD




Experimenting again, this time with pixels or whatever you call them.
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 04:19   Link #1012
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
If you're a lot like Yomi...then like Tomo...I would greatly like to poke and pinch your soft sides :O !!!!

Neat work on Ammy, though I'm not sure how I like the pixel look as I tend to veer away from anything styles rougher edges like that.
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 04:33   Link #1013
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Experimenting again, this time with pixels or whatever you call them.
Not a big fan of the style but i still need to praise your work, cause the outcome is excellent
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 05:32   Link #1014
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 24
Very interesting experiment there. I like the outcome. God damnit Haku, you and your skills
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 13:16   Link #1015
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
If you're a lot like Yomi...then like Tomo...I would greatly like to poke and pinch your soft sides :O !!!!

Neat work on Ammy, though I'm not sure how I like the pixel look as I tend to veer away from anything styles rougher edges like that.
*slaps hand* Don't you dare! D:<

I figured some people wouldn't like the pixel-look, but I was just experimenting so I don't know if I'll go into it further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Not a big fan of the style but i still need to praise your work, cause the outcome is excellent
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Very interesting experiment there. I like the outcome. God damnit Haku, you and your skills
I'm glad that you like it. :3
But what 'chu takin' bout, my skills are lame.


'chu 'chu, Pikachu! Trying out something new again...

Look no line art! Lulz~ *huggles Pikachu*
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 14:47   Link #1016
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Really liking your recent drawings
Very clear and pretty as always
__________________
Tjaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 15:32   Link #1017
Cierra
Pieces Of Me
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tokyo,JP
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Cierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
*slaps hand* Don't you dare! D:<

I figured some people wouldn't like the pixel-look, but I was just experimenting so I don't know if I'll go into it further.

Thanks!
I'm glad that you like it. :3
But what 'chu takin' bout, my skills are lame.


'chu 'chu, Pikachu! Trying out something new again...

Look no line art! Lulz~ *huggles Pikachu*
I wonder how were you able to do this without lineart,it looks superb!
Good work!
__________________

Thanks to KiNa for this lovely signature =3
Cierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 15:45   Link #1018
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
I tried Raichu this time...and kinda failed. ;_;
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:07   Link #1019
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
I tried Raichu this time...and kinda failed. ;_;
Spoiler for Raichu:
That's a failure? No wayyy Looks awesome to me, unless I'm looking at it with amateur eyes
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 23:30   Link #1020
Cierra
Pieces Of Me
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tokyo,JP
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Cierra
Raichu should look bigger than pikachu,that also includes his ears. The shading and the colors are perfect so it's not bad
__________________

Thanks to KiNa for this lovely signature =3
Cierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, okami

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.