AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-07, 19:40   Link #1001
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
yeah the ponytail blondy sucked, and well, no, not every girl has had that much potential
the thing was I marathoned it so all the good and the bad kind of all jumbled together. But yea there is still a lot of potential in I would say ayumi, chihiro, minami, and sumire, who I really liked, although sumire was on the bratty side considering it's implied because her father is just a ramenya that her mother leaves. But still of these 4 the writing was really well done, and their stories are quite touching. I do really hope to see a return of minami because I think that one hurt o'll kami-sama's heartstrings.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 00:30   Link #1002
DanielSong39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Minami seemed to be the first girl where Keima showed even a hint of remorse. Maybe he's human after all...

Nah. No human could resist the utter cuteness of Elsee! Or Hakua for that matter.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 00:59   Link #1003
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Minami seemed to be the first girl where Keima showed even a hint of remorse. Maybe he's human after all...

Nah. No human could resist the utter cuteness of Elsee! Or Hakua for that matter.
Actually Keima is probably one of the more complex male leads I've seen in a while. Initially you see him as an otaku, but actually it's quite obvious that he's just tsundere with the real girls. In fact I have a feeling that he in fact does "love" the girls he had to capture. The only thing that I could refrence this too would be probably Aikora, but at this point I thinking the mangaka should stop introducing new characters and build on the countless characters, like minami, chihiro, ayumi, kanon, sumire, are all good starts. And then bring back ayase. And to have his harem to be restricted to just hakua, temuri, and elese is just so unbefitting of a galge master. This is specifically from the sora loop chapter. It just goes to show that he is a noble hero of "love" whether it's in bishoujo games or in the real world.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 16:10   Link #1004
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
the thing was I marathoned it so all the good and the bad kind of all jumbled together. But yea there is still a lot of potential in I would say ayumi, chihiro, minami, and sumire, who I really liked, although sumire was on the bratty side considering it's implied because her father is just a ramenya that her mother leaves. But still of these 4 the writing was really well done, and their stories are quite touching. I do really hope to see a return of minami because I think that one hurt o'll kami-sama's heartstrings.
you actually remember all the names, not surprising after running through them, dun wrry youŽll just remember them by the flags/events next time the discussion hits in about each girl
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 16:33   Link #1005
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
you actually remember all the names, not surprising after running through them, dun wrry youŽll just remember them by the flags/events next time the discussion hits in about each girl
probably, but some of the flags/events are pretty damn good, their actually quite a bit better than some of the recent eroge I've played. I guess I've just been searching for something to fill up tlr space and I guess I've found it, as of now their setting up for a big event to change the current setup, all the alluding seems to point in a change and most likely the change will involve people who have been freed of their heart cracks.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 18:29   Link #1006
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Surprised they haven't made a game off of this manga yet. They have all the scenarios written already!
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 17:33   Link #1007
thenightsshadow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I think that's precisely why. One of the primary revelations is usually the good/true end. All that would be added to such a game would be the secondary revelations (the bad ends).

Unless, of course the game continues with the knowledge of those bad ends...that could be doable...

*evil smirk*
thenightsshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 19:39   Link #1008
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post
I think that's precisely why. One of the primary revelations is usually the good/true end. All that would be added to such a game would be the secondary revelations (the bad ends).

Unless, of course the game continues with the knowledge of those bad ends...that could be doable...

*evil smirk*
Getting bad ends on all the side routes (girls) means you won't get a high enough score for the TRUE good end at the end of the story =P
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 06:39   Link #1009
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Dang, i wouldda hit that Ramen Girl.
Keima should just go die for getting every pretty girl out there://///
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:15   Link #1010
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Dang, i wouldda hit that Ramen Girl.
Keima should just go die for getting every pretty girl out there://///
He is invulnerable as a God through, remember....

Whoever can survive a mix of orange, melon, cream and cola ramen can withstand a nuke or two.
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:40   Link #1011
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
He is invulnerable as a God through, remember....

Whoever can survive a mix of orange, melon, cream and cola ramen can withstand a nuke or two.
He ate them all. Proof that he's surpass human being.
Sweet ramen.....I can't even imagine it.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 08:12   Link #1012
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Chap 72 !!!
Keima was hilarious xD thinking about what routes he will take ^^
"Everyone should know that this is the best ending"
"Yet , why does no one in the real world choose this ending ..." XD
So in the end Sumire keep her sweet ramen
And the kiss scene ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 11:33   Link #1013
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Keima's girls are getting better and better, he should get more old people instead!!!
Btw I've heard of spaghetti and ice cream before, but ramen+coffee= gross
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 11:49   Link #1014
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Btw I've heard of spaghetti and ice cream before, but ramen+coffee= gross
You mean Ice cream with coffee, or Ice cream with ramen? Anyway, Japanese seem to eat make anything with melon, but melon ramen may push the limit a little bit, lol. But anyone bets that there will be a shop that serves this kind of sweet ramen in Japan soon? I hope they didn't already exist, and the mangaka took his idea from them

And did anyone find the kiss this time quite forced? It feels like the mangaka didn't know how to do it either, he had to resort to a flashback.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 12:25   Link #1015
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Nah, it's the cheesy type of "lemme taste that love" :P I think that's why the title was the ramen that tastes like youth or whatever...as for the ice cream, I've heard of it being combined with spaghetti, not ramen- the balls would melt, resulting in a rather weird soup o_0
Ice cream with coffee is cool though, it's even served regularly at the college cafeteria^^
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:06   Link #1016
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
You mean Ice cream with coffee, or Ice cream with ramen? Anyway, Japanese seem to eat make anything with melon, but melon ramen may push the limit a little bit, lol. But anyone bets that there will be a shop that serves this kind of sweet ramen in Japan soon? I hope they didn't already exist, and the mangaka took his idea from them

And did anyone find the kiss this time quite forced? It feels like the mangaka didn't know how to do it either, he had to resort to a flashback.
Actuallly I could see this. Winter "melon" is actually not a sweet melon and can make a great combo with a meat stock rich in fat, say like a pork neckbone stew, or if you used honey dew to add a little sweetness to the ramen stock that wouldn't actually bad because the sweetness would contrast with the other savory flavors and really would bring them out.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:25   Link #1017
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Well if I'm being honest something about this "route"(which I mean arc/girl capture)was kinda bland somewhat, still great stuff but not compared to stuff before.

What really caught my attention is the name of the next chapter.

Could this be the "foreign girl route"?!

Hope so, cause that should be pretty interesting.
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 09:41   Link #1018
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well if I'm being honest something about this "route"(which I mean arc/girl capture)was kinda bland somewhat, still great stuff but not compared to stuff before.

What really caught my attention is the name of the next chapter.

Could this be the "foreign girl route"?!

Hope so, cause that should be pretty interesting.
Spoiler for next girl:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 10:05   Link #1019
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
blargh I take that back.... had to re read that raw. Yea next weeks chapter is gonna be awesome.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2009-12-13 at 01:37.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 10:54   Link #1020
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Chap 73 is out.

Heaven or Hell...

Divine punishment or a disguised blessing?

Whichever the case Keima's summer of games has ended before it started.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.