AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-11, 19:48   Link #1281
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Wow, holy shit, damn.... That's one of the best collections i've ever seen wow.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 11:40   Link #1282
Aurelia aurita
???
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
I'm not big on figures, but these two seem pretty nice.
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 12:05   Link #1283
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Uhm...april 2010, 800yen, seems a cheap price, too much low.
It's better to wait.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 14:37   Link #1284
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
I'm not big on figures, but these two seem pretty nice.
OMG.
SO. BEAUTIFUL.

Definitely going to get Kallen. Maybe C.C. too, if she ends up looking better with colors.
Not really interested in toys but when a figure is nice, it's nice.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 22:51   Link #1285
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
I'm not big on figures, but these two seem pretty nice.
Upon closer inspection, yes, those are some fine-looking figurines right there. I could be wrong, but that appears to be Kallen's boob dress. Also, I love C.C.'s dress. Very wedding-gown-ish.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 04:08   Link #1286
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
its not that boob dress
its the dress from the "brides" pictures that was around a few months ago
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 04:32   Link #1287
ibby
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
I'm not big on figures, but these two seem pretty nice.
I'll definately get the kallen one if I mange to find it online, though would appreciate a repost of the wedding picture that was around awhile ago.
ibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 13:08   Link #1288
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Upon closer inspection, yes, those are some fine-looking figurines right there. I could be wrong, but that appears to be Kallen's boob dress. Also, I love C.C.'s dress. Very wedding-gown-ish.
Lol not at all. Kallen's yellow dress didn't have any frills and was kinda fugly (well the colors were.). This one is really good.

Like Blade said those are closer to their wedding dressed from the pic. But they aren't the same too. There are a few changes.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 13:50   Link #1289
Kuroshinobu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
I'm not big on figures, but these two seem pretty nice.
Is there an exact release date? I'm interested in the C.C. one haha.
__________________
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 14:24   Link #1290
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
its not that boob dress
its the dress from the "brides" pictures that was around a few months ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lol not at all. Kallen's yellow dress didn't have any frills and was kinda fugly (well the colors were.). This one is really good.

Like Blade said those are closer to their wedding dressed from the pic. But they aren't the same too. There are a few changes.
Ah, you're right. You guys have such good memories (...nah, you looked 'em up ) Hmm, so since they've already done Kallen and C.C. I wonder if they're going to make ones for Shirley and Kaguya.

...well, Shirley at least. Making one for Kaguya would be kind of uh...
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 14:42   Link #1291
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Uhm, for now, about Shirley character, exist a gashapon (ashford swimsuit) a SD gasha (ashford swimsuit) and two big statue, a (again) ashford swimsuit resin model kit with a big price if you want it complete and painted and the swimclub cafè maid made by bandai.
Some other resin statue too, but I don't list them, considering the medium price is 22.000-30.000 yen.

Look this:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...s/base-4-1.jpg

I show the pure version, because that guy made a bad paint job.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 18:45   Link #1292
azul120
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
for the time being i'm done with buying things
but maybe in the future (when more models are released)
for some reason, i kinda want a percival model

so thank you
I know why, for the Guren SEITEN to DESTROY!
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 19:27   Link #1293
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Ah, you're right. You guys have such good memories (...nah, you looked 'em up ) Hmm, so since they've already done Kallen and C.C. I wonder if they're going to make ones for Shirley and Kaguya.

...well, Shirley at least. Making one for Kaguya would be kind of uh...
(Blade and I are law students. We have a good memorie, of course :'P Even about this kind of useless stuff (though when it comes to Kallen...anyway.)

About Shirley, I don't remember having seen a lot of figure of her for R2.
I was hoping they'll do like with Gundam Seed destiny, releasing collection of gashapons of all the girls, in all of their different outfits, but so far, I didn't see this kind of stuff.

I wanted my Kallen in her Turn 7 outfit but...nothing. I liked Shirley in her green dress as well but...nada too.
Kinda sucks. When I see my sister's collection of Lacus and her different outfits I'm sick. The girl outrun Barbie when it comes to fashion sense, and I was hoping we'll get this kind of thing for the main girls as well.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 23:44   Link #1294
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
(Blade and I are law students. We have a good memorie, of course :'P Even about this kind of useless stuff (though when it comes to Kallen...anyway.)
I didn't realize law school required you to have such a good memory. Though I guess it's just about the same for all studies. But yeah, I'm sure if there was a school of Kallen you guys would be valedictorians But I digress.

Quote:
About Shirley, I don't remember having seen a lot of figure of her for R2.
I was hoping they'll do like with Gundam Seed destiny, releasing collection of gashapons of all the girls, in all of their different outfits, but so far, I didn't see this kind of stuff.
Bah! Shirley always gets the short end of the stick. Always being ignored. BTW, could you enlighten me as to what a gashapon is? (I'm not big on the whole anime figurine stuff)

Quote:
I wanted my Kallen in her Turn 7 outfit but...nothing. I liked Shirley in her green dress as well but...nada too.
Kinda sucks. When I see my sister's collection of Lacus and her different outfits I'm sick. The girl outrun Barbie when it comes to fashion sense, and I was hoping we'll get this kind of thing for the main girls as well.
Eh, I don't know. Maybe they didn't put as much money/effort into the figurine merchandising angle (not for the characters anyway). Shame, since the ones they do make usually turn out really well.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 06:02   Link #1295
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
This is the only decent Shirley R2 figure:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...e/shirley2.jpg
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 10:21   Link #1296
darthfury78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I wish that they would have more figurines of Milly Ashford, Marianne, Chiba, Myra, and Sayoku.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 10:39   Link #1297
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
About milly ashford, there's just a gashapon with a cat suit.
For all the other girls, hmm...maybe some phone-doll.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 10:52   Link #1298
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
A new robot spirits Knightmare will out in May 2010, but no info about what model.

The remaining model are:

vincent
vincent ward
percival
mordred
gareth sieg sutherland
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 12:25   Link #1299
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
I'm not big on figures, but these two seem pretty nice.
Why cannot Banpresto release their figures in a normal way, through online stores?


Why does everything have to be about lottery prizes and thus limited to Japan?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 12:26   Link #1300
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
A new robot spirits Knightmare will out in May 2010, but no info about what model.

The remaining model are:

vincent
vincent ward
percival
mordred
gareth sieg sutherland
i'm gonna guess they are going for either the mordred or the vincent (rolo prototype version) next
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.