AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-12-26, 19:51   Link #1
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Gon!

You may remember Gon from his good old days back in tekken 3, Wondering why namco would put this game-breaking dinosaur into the game, I managed to read the first few volumes of Gon, What i got was more than a pleasant surprise.

Summary from OM:

Spoiler for Summary:

Gon is quite simply, brilliant and unique. There's nothing like it frankly, Not only in the way it presents its narrative without a single word of dialogue, yet still managing to be some of the most funny and emotive stuff you will read; with beautiful art to boot.

No the animals aren't anthromorphic nor is their behavior completely out of tune with their instincts.

In spite of all this the stories of Gon and his adventures manage to be entertaining and thrilling.

OM says this manga is seinen yet I'd say its suitable for all ages and just about anyone who needs a good cheering up.
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 00:53   Link #2
Dragonkid11
A random-man

I read this manga before but...I don't really quite sure which chapter it is...

Gon was really...wow,he is like the ultimate creature on Earth,yet,he is quite smart as well(I think...)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote