AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-01, 23:28   Link #1
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
I want to discuss the anime on animesuki?

I want to know anime like new season of nogzaka haruna seasons 2 why u got two torrent on the site nothing more
Old 2010-01-01, 23:51   Link #2
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator

As a single sentence I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, but taking just this bit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
[W]hy u got two torrent on the site nothing more[?]
The answer is probably because we're only aware of two? We can't list what doesn't exist, nor can we list what we don't know about.
Old 2010-01-02, 00:13   Link #3
hollowification

I mean u got 11 eyes and that airing by crunchroll u got it on animesuki as well. As Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza I mean there 2 torrent of anime but why arnt you putting it up Sora no otmi or something
Old 2010-01-02, 00:16   Link #4
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I want to know anime like new season of nogzaka haruna seasons 2 why u got two torrent on the site nothing more
That's because the series is available in English on Crunchyroll, and we don't list fansubs that are ripped off of official sources. So I suspect the reason there are only a few torrents is because there aren't any subs for the subsequent episodes that have been confirmed as original translations. (In other words, if people just download the CR translation, and make an encode of it, we won't list it.) You can still discuss the show here on the forum. Hope this helps...
Old 2010-01-02, 00:22   Link #5
hollowification

Ok

But it think this stink I mean anime like sora no maki or some alien chick with wings anime came out already been licenced why not just wait how it turn out to do it
Old 2010-01-02, 02:28   Link #6
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

If you are referring to Sora No Otoshimono, that is because there are no fansub groups currently subbing the anime that do not rip the subs directly from Crunchyroll.

We do list Crunchyroll as a place to find episodes of the series, but we will not list fansubs from groups who just rip off other people's hard work.
Old 2010-01-02, 08:00   Link #7
hollowification

Ook just letting u know that ladies vs butler pre release came out. I was wondering are u going to create torrent section for this anime??
Old 2010-01-02, 10:21   Link #8
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

We will be adding any new winter series as they come out, but as adding a new series plus the first episode is not an automated process it may some time take a few hours (or more).
Old 2010-01-02, 10:31   Link #9
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Ook just letting u know that ladies vs butler pre release came out. I was wondering are u going to create torrent section for this anime??
If you wish to announce a torrent then please post in the Torrent Submissions.

If you wish to discuss an anime then please post in the appropriate thread located in one of the Anime Discussion forums.

Can I also remind you fo the following (form the forum rules).
Since this is an English forum we ask that all communication be in English. Ideally this means using proper English, with appropriate punctuation and capitalization, at all times. Excessive abbreviations and "l33t speak" are particularly unwelcome. We appreciate that English is not the first language of many of our members but ask that they try their best never-the-less; though in fairness, it is the native English speakers who abuse these guidelines most often.
I still fail to see the reason you created this thread.
Old 2010-01-02, 11:04   Link #10
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Now now, I'm sure [s]he doesn't mean any harm.

This is probably just a misunderstanding. For you it seems obvious how things work but for the rest of us besides the ban on licensed content we have little to no other information other then what was mentioned, leaked or otherwise hinted in the past over the forum or some other place (which is not something a new member will know of).

[S]He's basically asking Why is XXX not listed?! since in your FAQ, Site Guide as well as Articles you make no mention of how the process works (ie. limitations, time constraints, where things are coming from), I'm going to guess he made assumed you can do it instantly (or relatively fast).

Anyway regarding first post... (hopefully you can see fine deleted posts)
Old 2010-01-02, 15:01   Link #11
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Our Listing Policy covers pretty much every reason why something isn't listed, but impatience isn't one of them. The site is pretty reasonable about getting torrents up as we discover them but we're not super human about it.

For your deleted post Cats the link shows exactly why we have so few torrents for the first series he was mentioning.

Anyway, I'm locking this thread since the topic has been answered (repeatedly) and is otherwise not going anywhere.