AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Old 2010-01-02, 10:31   Link #21
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Beware of false messages though. Some of them are intentionally trying to lead you to your death. Most of the time you'll see a bloodstain right next to it, so take notice.

I remember my first hours... seeing bloodstains all the time of people accidentally falling down somewhere and I found it hilarious.
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 12:27   Link #22
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
ha, yea False messages have gotten me a few times, I specialy like the ones that say "This is no time to read messa*dead*
Old 2010-01-02, 15:49   Link #23
jedinat
フリーター

I once came across a message that said "Things are not what they seem." and near it was a bloodstain. I watched the ghost run and then fall through the floor and I thought "Hey, I heard this game was hard but I also heard it wasn't pointlessly cheap!" So I spent the next couple minutes carefully sidling around the area where the ghost had fallen through. Well it turned out that it was a big wooden lift that carried the player down and the stupid ghost had apparently jumped off when the lift was lowered.

The message system does add an interesting dimension to the game.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote