AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-08-12, 23:59   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Problem connecting to tracker on GA S3 51-52!

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I'm getting timeouts when trying to connect to the tracker while trying to download Galaxy Angel S3 ep51-52 by AnimeHaven. Anyone else having issues downloading this episode? I don't think it's my setup because all my other torrents I've tried worked great. Any help, pointers, or info would be greatly welcome. I tried asking in their Chan, but all anybody was doing in there was playing anime trivia. Nobody would answer ANY questions.
Old 2004-08-13, 01:41   Link #2
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

Had the same problems. Go with Azureus so your local system caches the peers.
Alternatively, since you are in their IRC channel, grab their ftp link and leech there.
________
Penny stocks to watch

Last edited by AnimeOni; 2011-03-05 at 11:32.
AnimeOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 07:49   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I looked in the IRC channel, but I didn't see anyone or anything with an FTP link. Do you know where I could find it?

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. I finally saw it. The font was so light and hard to see I almost missed it. I finally got the episode now, so I'm all set.

Last edited by Lord Raiden; 2004-08-13 at 10:17.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 16:36   Link #4
Wraith
Viewtiful Forever

Send a message via AIM to Wraith Send a message via MSN to Wraith
Ep 39-40 had 0 u/l's and d/l's. Does that mean it's no longer downloadable? And what's up with the last few eps? I can't download them either. x_x
Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 20:48   Link #5
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, turns out the tracker they're using is on a server that apparently blew up recently and had to be reloaded because I checked it for grins and giggles and all that's on that box is a bare naked copy of Apache with nothing loaded, not even a tracker. The only port I found responding was port 80 (web services). So that might explain the sudden lack of a working torrent. Problem is, they apparently don't know this and none of the group members nor the chan ops are responding to ANYTHING related to their releases, the trackers, or otherwise. So the best bet is to go to their chan, lurk for about 30 minutes or so until their bot advertises the ftp address, then login and grab the episode. Thats the best you can hope for right now till someone in their group actually responds and shows that someone's alive over there.