AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-06-30, 12:55   Link #1
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Oto x Maho

From MangaUpdates:

One day, ordinary junior high schooler Shirahime Kanata is forced by his mother, Konata to sign a contract that transforms him into a "magic girl" in times of trouble. As a magical girl herself, Konata wants to pass her job onto her son so he can protect the peace while she goes on vacation. Unfortunately for Kanata, canceling the contract means he'll permanently change into a girl, so now he's stuck doing an embarassing job. Along with the help of his supervisor, a perverted cat named Moel, Kanata will fight against the "Noise," magical enemies who try to distrub the peace...all while wearing a cute skirt!

Another trap/gender bender manga, magical girl style. Of course with a cute lead protagonist who looks like a girl, very cute indeed heheh. Especially when we get some small fanservice from Kanata. The cat Moel's (or Moeru) pervertedness towards Kanata is quite amusing though I can understand why, I feel the same way too. His dialogues are awesome sometimes.

Apparently, this manga seems to be an adaptation from the light novel.
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 15:03   Link #2
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Just look at chapter 6, Kana-tan being assaulted by the president (isn't it supposedly backward?) in the hallway. She grab Kana-tan from behind, lick his left ear tip and proceed to make poor defenseless Kana-tan to go all squirmy ...and that perv cat Moeru..he even take a shot while Kana-tan being assaulted and didn't help (but it's good then) just like that guy whose tape it..what a friend..

Kana-tan being surrounded by sexual predator
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 08:18   Link #3
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Spoiler for dangerous:

Kana-tan in perilous hug
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 06:58   Link #4
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

I think this guy is like the only guy where I genuinely look at and go ... omg so cute ... more people need to read this.

This is like rubbing me in such a right way because it's like watching a normal shounen but with feels like a shoujo-ai because the guy's just way way WAYYYY cute. I swear if I have time I will be reading a light novel.

Also, the art's pretty freaking amazing. Yasu's original character design and art were already way cute, and Suemitsu Dicca (shouldn't it be Jikka?) did an awesome adaptation. There also need to be an anime of this.

Spoiler for Novel 3 Insert Art:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 09:30   Link #5
ZeroForever

it's entertaining, I've been keeping up with it for a bit now. The cat is awesome for a mascot character, preverted but not overly so.

Honestly i would like a anime but i would prefer they hold off until after the series finishs or gets further along... there's enough bad 'anime original' ends out there.
Old 2010-01-13, 13:37   Link #6
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
it's entertaining, I've been keeping up with it for a bit now. The cat is awesome for a mascot character, preverted but not overly so.

Honestly i would like a anime but i would prefer they hold off until after the series finishs or gets further along... there's enough bad 'anime original' ends out there.
There are like 9 volumes worth of novel material though.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 14:38   Link #7
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

The latest manga chapter has taken an interesting turn. I was fairly creeped out by the Class President...Moeru's shocked expression says a lot.

Tags
comedy, seinen