AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-07, 20:27   Link #1041
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Hmm, not a whole lot of information. According to the Japanese wiki, there's a PC version of the game as well. Still a bit curious about it, it's in the same world as Ever17, after all.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 23:08   Link #1042
Eab1990
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
This might help a bit... Can't help much otherwise.

http://vndb.org/v96
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 22:01   Link #1043
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
You would notice just from the screens that it's by a different developer.If you're looking for a KID recommendation though may I introduce you too...
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 12:01   Link #1044
dsp2003
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
You would notice just from the screens
The screens are only meant that the artist was changed, but the story is written by the same author, and takes place in the same universe.
Spoiler:


Next time please read at least the staff list and plot summary before posting, d'oh.
dsp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 13:06   Link #1045
Eab1990
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Hmm... This is troubling.

I found the entire Single Collection CDs which have the "After You've Gone" drama CDs and the characters' respective image songs. There's also an interview of the seiyuu talking about their role. There might also be lyrics or something attached to it, but the pictures are so dang small that I can't make anything out of the text.

The real troubling thing is that, by some mistake, the poster lists Sora twice, and You's is not listed. And I can't find it on MegaUpload anywhere. Hmm...

Well, maybe I can search for it again via torrent...
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 15:27   Link #1046
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Ahhh fine. I admit I did not do the research. But my recommendation still stands :P
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 18:22   Link #1047
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post
Hmm... This is troubling.

I found the entire Single Collection CDs which have the "After You've Gone" drama CDs and the characters' respective image songs. There's also an interview of the seiyuu talking about their role. There might also be lyrics or something attached to it, but the pictures are so dang small that I can't make anything out of the text.

The real troubling thing is that, by some mistake, the poster lists Sora twice, and You's is not listed. And I can't find it on MegaUpload anywhere. Hmm...

Well, maybe I can search for it again via torrent...
Yeah, I remember hearing about the seiyu interviews. It'd be interesting to hear what they had to say about their roles, but it doesn't seem like those tracks are up, right?

Hmm...I'm no good at getting Japanese lyrics, so I don't think I'd be able to help there.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 20:31   Link #1048
Eab1990
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Yeah, I remember hearing about the seiyu interviews. It'd be interesting to hear what they had to say about their roles, but it doesn't seem like those tracks are up, right?

Hmm...I'm no good at getting Japanese lyrics, so I don't think I'd be able to help there.
Well, if you want, the links are here (credit to Thuriel of Sakurahana).

2. Sora: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78F7YZK8
3. Tsugumi: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCC64L3D
4. Coco: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1QFNJO14
5. Sara: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZEV6L8V

Again, no You, sadly.
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 00:02   Link #1049
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Well, it's January 21st, and we Ever17 fans all know what that means!

Happy birthday Sara!

Spoiler for :
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 08:40   Link #1050
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
At least next year would be the year R11 takes place.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 09:09   Link #1051
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Ah, right, forgot all about that! What days do R11 take place?
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 10:55   Link #1052
Eab1990
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Well, it's January 21st, and we Ever17 fans all know what that means!

Happy birthday Sara!

Spoiler for :
Ack, I almost forgot under my college workload. ;_;

Spoiler:
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 11:52   Link #1053
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post
Ack, I almost forgot under my college workload. ;_;

Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 08:39   Link #1054
airshock
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
hey im a new member in this forum so hi everyone ^^ anyways i have played ever17 THE WHOLE GAME(i mean everything) and i have this small project idea( also to build my portfolio ) i was hoping some of the people who have finished this game to help me out recognize the map for the whole lemu theme park (when it was damaged) because i will create a level design for it using the unreal development kit ( a level design editor) right now im playing the game all over again to get info on which floor was some of the designated rooms but yeah any help will be really nice .....btw this project might take a long time (school and im still a little amateurish in using the unreal development kit) i came to this forum for help because everyone in here seems very knowledgeable about the game and might be of big help in identifying the interior design of lemu



and also IF im able to finish this project at least all of us can experience what takeshi and the gang lived in for 7 days
airshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 15:24   Link #1055
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Check out these two links:

http://www.kgptzac.info/albums/e17_vfb/pages/068.html

http://www.kgptzac.info/albums/e17_vfb/pages/070.html

These links are from pages of the Ever17 visual fanbook, which contains a variety of data about the game. The first link lead to a map of Zweitestock, while the second link is a map of Drittestock. Both pages are in Japanese, but I can translate which number each room is:

Zweitestock:
1. Dolphine Carousel
2. The LeMU souvenir shop
3. Elevator Hall
4. Qualle
5. The warehouse
6. The Security Office
7. Locker Rooms
8. Infirmary
9. EI (The elevator to the generator and whale)

And here's Drittestock:
1. Tasuta Stand
2. Rest Area
3. Lemurian Ruins
4. Cosmic Whale
5. HIMMEL door (and beyond that.)
6. Central Control Room
7. Conference Room
8. Generator Room
9. Boiler Room

There's a bit more to the maps in the map key, but I'll translate those later.

Unfortunately, I don't have a map of Insel null or Ersteboden. Sorry.

Hope this helps!
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 20:14   Link #1056
Eab1990
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Hmm... Now may not be a bad time to compile the links into one post. Please note that these contain spoilers. If I missed something or you have something to contribute, please tell me.

Spoiler for Fansites (Information):






Spoiler for Character CDs (contains the above After You're Gone drama CDs + character image songs & seiyuu commentaries):


Spoiler for Manga:


Spoiler for Miscellaneous (Patches):

Last edited by Eab1990; 2011-01-24 at 23:49.
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-04, 21:16   Link #1057
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Hey everyone, I've finally figured out the meaning of the phrase "Eiato Borden" from the Drama CDs, and that I've made an error in spelling it.

Spoiler for 2035 Drama CD:


I'll go fix up the translations to correct this mistake.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 02:57   Link #1058
Terri87
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanks a lot for the translations of the drama cds, they really give the story a nice ending. Good work. Too bad this game ended, I really enjoyed playing it maybe its not the end of the road, right now there are a couple of things that are bugging me. First, I´ve been checking other forums about the game and one of them mentions that Hirameki wanted to create an anime version of Ever 17, however since the plot of the game was based on ther games they simply dropped the idea and instead decided to animate another game called "Memories off". I think that currently Cyberfront, since they bought KID, holds the rights for Ever 17. Can somebody tell me if this is true or false? If this is true do you think it would be possible to get an animated version of the game?
The other thing is a little bit unusal. When I played the game I never got a bad ending. I have all the good endings but now I am trying to get the Sora/Tsugumi bad ending but everytime I try it I always end in Tsugumi´s path or Sora´s. How do I get this ending? Help please. Thank you.
Terri87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 03:22   Link #1059
Eab1990
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri87 View Post
Thanks a lot for the translations of the drama cds, they really give the story a nice ending. Good work. Too bad this game ended, I really enjoyed playing it maybe its not the end of the road, right now there are a couple of things that are bugging me. First, I´ve been checking other forums about the game and one of them mentions that Hirameki wanted to create an anime version of Ever 17, however since the plot of the game was based on ther games they simply dropped the idea and instead decided to animate another game called "Memories off". I think that currently Cyberfront, since they bought KID, holds the rights for Ever 17. Can somebody tell me if this is true or false? If this is true do you think it would be possible to get an animated version of the game?
The other thing is a little bit unusal. When I played the game I never got a bad ending. I have all the good endings but now I am trying to get the Sora/Tsugumi bad ending but everytime I try it I always end in Tsugumi´s path or Sora´s. How do I get this ending? Help please. Thank you.
No idea on Ever17 anime. Rumors have floated around about it before, but given the nature of the game, it would be difficult to do. Not impossible as some people say, just difficult.

As for Sora/Tsugumi's bad end, just pick choices for both Sora and Tsugumi.

For You's bad end, fail the paper puzzle.

For Sara's bad end, make the wrong decision in the last part of the game.
Eab1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 19:23   Link #1060
Terri87
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanks for the advice, I´ve been looking things about the bad ending on this thread and noticed that some people had lots problems during the part of the valves. I didn´t have that problem the first time I played but now that I´ve been trying to get the bad ending, I think I know what happened.
Spoiler for :
Terri87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.