AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-22, 04:15   Link #2981
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: With lots of bunny girls.
Age: 29
Waaah, thank you very much for your efford Pellissier ^^

* Grabs avatars and runs
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 07:23   Link #2982
The1_Knightmare
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Can I have an avatar from Durarara!! episode 3 beginning at 18:40 when the guy gets punched in the face and ending it with the guy landing naked. Also pause it the moment the fist lands on the guys face for a second.

I would also like one at 16:16 where the bin is flying, and then it hits Izuya.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by The1_Knightmare; 2010-01-22 at 08:50.
The1_Knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 12:20   Link #2983
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Req time

Ookami Kakushi 3
Time: 20:21-20:23 Hiro getting the animal thrown at him. Loop with a tween please.
Size: 100x100
Border: black

Wonder how many ppl thought I was gonna request that scene
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 18:01   Link #2984
Hypnox
I Am The Revenant
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sifting Through Time
Send a message via AIM to Hypnox
I would like a request as well if its not too much trouble. ^-^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG-5GcpnLAE

0:36 - 0:37

No border.
I would like it to loop naturally if possible.

Much thanks if anyone can do it.
__________________
Hypnox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 13:42   Link #2985
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
Can I have an avatar of Assassin slashing 3 times?
1:41-1:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rimw...eature=related

To fit AS forums please. Border on your choice.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 14:31   Link #2986
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Req time

Ookami Kakushi 3
Time: 20:21-20:23 Hiro getting the animal thrown at him. Loop with a tween please.
Size: 100x100
Border: black
Done, ojousama.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnox View Post
I would like a request as well if its not too much trouble. ^-^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG-5GcpnLAE

0:36 - 0:37

No border.
I would like it to loop naturally if possible.

Much thanks if anyone can do it.
Hope it's ok



Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Can I have an avatar of Assassin slashing 3 times?
1:41-1:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rimw...eature=related

To fit AS forums please. Border on your choice.
Like this?

__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 14:58   Link #2987
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
That's perfect!!!
Kudos to you!
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 16:00   Link #2988
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1_Knightmare View Post
Can I have an avatar from Durarara!! episode 3 beginning at 18:40 when the guy gets punched in the face and ending it with the guy landing naked. Also pause it the moment the fist lands on the guys face for a second.

I would also like one at 16:16 where the bin is flying, and then it hits Izuya.

Thanks in advance.
Here ya go
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 17:04   Link #2989
The1_Knightmare
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Here ya go
Those are great. Can you also add a 1 second freezeframe to the part where the guy gets punched, and a freezeframe when the bin hits the Izuya?
The1_Knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 17:08   Link #2990
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Done, ojousama.


As always just perfect Pelli!! Thank you!
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 17:48   Link #2991
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1_Knightmare View Post
Those are great. Can you also add a 1 second freezeframe to the part where the guy gets punched, and a freezeframe when the bin hits the Izuya?
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 22:55   Link #2992
The1_Knightmare
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
First one is great, but I think the 2nd avatar is the same as the one you originally posted.
The1_Knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 02:56   Link #2993
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Omamori Himari Ep 2 Ending
Time: 22:12 - 22:14 (want avi of Kuesu, grey hair girl though its really white) loop it please.
Border: black
Size: 100x100
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 05:35   Link #2994
nakayasumi
音楽が聞こえる。
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Hello i'd like to request an avatar of these in 100x100 with border.
1
2

Thank you in advance. :3
nakayasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 09:46   Link #2995
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakayasumi View Post
Hello i'd like to request an avatar of these in 100x100 with border.
1
2

Thank you in advance. :3
on the first image. you want to focus on all of them?

here it is for the start. but not 100x100 :
Spoiler for twgok:


and for the second image. the size is right. but I think the angle is kinda trouble.
Spoiler for 2nd:
__________________


Last edited by Bea Rabbit; 2010-01-26 at 10:00.
Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 13:42   Link #2996
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakayasumi View Post
Hello i'd like to request an avatar of these in 100x100 with border.
1
2

Thank you in advance. :3
..

__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 14:50   Link #2997
Hypnox
I Am The Revenant
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sifting Through Time
Send a message via AIM to Hypnox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Done, ojousama.



Hope it's ok


OMG thats perfect. Darn I forgot to ask for dimensions. I wanted to use it on another forum that allows 150 x 150 size avvies. Do you think I can get one in that size? Ugh I should have been clearer in the first place. Sorryz ;~;
__________________
Hypnox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 22:35   Link #2998
ACEZ1n7
Sweet to the mouth
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a place where time has stopped
Hi! My request is just plain simple images of Canaan ^^

Spoiler for Image 1:


I want her face to be the focus and if you can, I want to have a different, edgier background ^_^

Spoiler for Image 2:


Again, I want it to show her face, and also showing her holding the pistol. The background looks nice enough but if you have anything in mind that suits better, please do as you please.

Thank you and good luck!

Ah, yeah... please make the avatars 100X100 and 150x150.

Last edited by ACEZ1n7; 2010-01-28 at 00:01. Reason: Forgot to put the dimensions :P
ACEZ1n7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 00:47   Link #2999
klowny
OH NO
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New York
Age: 22
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu OP (where the green haired girl is shaking) (episode 3 has the New OP)
1:07-1:08
Border: Black
Size: 100X100

Last edited by klowny; 2010-01-28 at 12:55. Reason: added more INFO
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 04:34   Link #3000
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEZ1n7 View Post
Hi! My request is just plain simple images of Canaan ^^

Spoiler for Image 1:


I want her face to be the focus and if you can, I want to have a different, edgier background ^_^

Spoiler for Image 2:


Again, I want it to show her face, and also showing her holding the pistol. The background looks nice enough but if you have anything in mind that suits better, please do as you please.

Thank you and good luck!

Ah, yeah... please make the avatars 100X100 and 150x150.
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.