AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Bakemonogatari - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 20 14.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 17.73%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 17.02%
7 out of 10 : Good 28 19.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 14 9.93%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 17 12.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 8 5.67%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.71%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.71%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.13%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-29, 12:14   Link #341
sirn
レス乞食
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It could have been a thin snake.
It's impossible for Jagirinawa to be a thin snake otherwise Araragi's fight with snake won't going to make any sense at all.
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 15:23   Link #342
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
It's impossible for Jagirinawa to be a thin snake otherwise Araragi's fight with snake won't going to make any sense at all.
Yeah...well...umm...errr...it could have been more than one kind of snake. lol.

I just don't like how they did that. No matter the reason, there is an underlying connotation in it all. But I suppose it fits since fetishes were part of the humor with the Nadeko arc.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 15:30   Link #343
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah...well...umm...errr...it could have been more than one kind of snake. lol.

I just don't like how they did that. No matter the reason, there is an underlying connotation in it all. But I suppose it fits since fetishes were part of the humor with the Nadeko arc.
Did I remember this right? I thought it's two snakes?
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 17:53   Link #344
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
If I remembered correctly, the novel didn't have his sister waking him up too since he have to stay at Oshino's place. It's already morning when went back home. For the snake part, Jagirinawa's setting is to kill the victim by crawling into their mouth so I'd say that scene is just being loyal to the novel.
Well, after he stayed over and went home, he went to bed again. His sisters woke him up again shortly after that and that's why I said there was a sister waking scene in this arc too. This scene actually had some importance to it since while Araragi was changing into his uniform and preparing for school that he figured out it was the boy who confessed to Nadeko that released the second snake. In the anime Araragi figured it out during the fight but in the novel it was the mourning after.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 18:18   Link #345
sirn
レス乞食
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Well, after he stayed over and went home, he went to bed again. His sisters woke him up again shortly after that and that's why I said there was a sister waking scene in this arc too. This scene actually had some importance to it since while Araragi was changing into his uniform and preparing for school that he figured out it was the boy who confessed to Nadeko that released the second snake. In the anime Araragi figured it out during the fight but in the novel it was the mourning after.
Ah, now I checked and it's as you says.
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 02:03   Link #346
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I've watch eps 10 BD version.
And quite shocked on all the correction they made. The 2nd half feels different at all from tv version.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 10:16   Link #347
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada/Ontario
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism Send a message via Skype™ to Miyuki-ism
By "different at all" you mean "totally different" right?
__________________
Miyuki-ism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 05:58   Link #348
Archon_Wing
Throw it on the ground
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mists
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
MM, Nadeko does absolutely nothing for me, but this episode had very good pacing which led to good drama. Koyomi and Kanbaru form a great team to save this unfortunate moeblob, which helps build his character a little more. First episode that I actually managed to not stare away due to flashy crap, and it looks rather decent compared to previous episodes.

9/10
__________________
You just try again... through the darkness.You just go away... the future is waiting for us!
Avatar and Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480 (Stormbluff Isle)
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.