AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-30, 08:58   Link #12961
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune and Moka's blood are messed.

Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2010-01-30, 11:13   Link #12962
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Because its a major artery there, just like theres a major artery in the inner thigh XP
The reason is sexual. The major artery is more towards the front base of the neck. The other popular spot in Dracula was the breast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
I am currently waiting for Chapter 27 in the second season. IT TAKES SO loooooong!!
You and us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune and Moka's blood are messed.

Spoiler for nsfw:
I knew you'd say something like that.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-02-01 at 12:45. Reason: Grammar correction.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 12:16   Link #12963
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well that does sound like something Tsukune would try to do, now how do you think Moka will react if he does something like that ... since the last time the urge for blood has gotten to Tsukune he touched Moka's leg and even tried to lick (or suck) blood from there, and that was very ... let's say it heated up the atmosphere considerably, so

... if Tsukune actually developed a instinct to suck blood from there it would lead to many amusing situations in my opinion ... not to mention the atmosphere it could bring (also if that happened Tsukune would have to suck blood from "someone" in a very secluded area, since I don't think it would be something the girl whose blood Tsukune sucks from would like to do in a public area ) ...

Since, we are already on the topic of blood, do you think that Tsukune's blood in his sealed form (human form ... Tsukune not using his vampire abilities) can be considered human ... I mean I know that his blood's taste has changed, but there was nothing mentioned about it being human blood are vampire blood when Tsukune isn't using his youkai power's. I think it's either vampire blood (that tastes a little differently then Moka's, because it took it's taste from Tsukune's former blood - I mean a taste of blood is caused by what kind of nutriments flow in it, right ?

Since I think that there has been nothing mentioned in this manga yet, that would forbid vampires from taking blood from their own kind (I mean Tsukune technically isn't a vampire, but I think his blood is definitely the part of Tsukune's body that is closest to resembling that part of a vampire's body ) ... another option is that it's a mix of Tsukune's former human blood and the injected into his body, vampire blood - but wouldn't that mean that it's also vampire blood ... since their still basically vampire blood flowing along with remnants of Tsukune's human blood.

So what I want to ask is wouldn't Tsukune be weakened when fighting in his vampire form, since Moka is still sucking blood from Tsukune and as we know the vampire blood is a source of power that is used when the vampire in question is using his abilities, and it probably is the same for Tsukune ... so isn't it weird that he hasn't weakened even when Moka is sucking Tsukune's blood from his body ?
"sealing the blood" isn't separating the blood, it just causes the powers within his body to be constrained, as we see even without using the youki within him he's still super strong and fast. It's just a term / figure of speech, don't take it literally.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 18:34   Link #12964
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, there is one thing I've been kind of scratching my head over. In the manga timeline, how long ago from their current time was Tsukune's last injection of Moka's blood?

We all know that it takes about 8 weeks for normal human blood to regenerate back to normal levels, but it is unknown how long vampire blood persists in one's system(or how long it takes to regenerate), and it could be possible that Moka's blood had taken up residence in Tsukune's bone marrow and is providing him more vampire blood along side his normal human blood, thus why he hasn't had a craving for blood. That one incident was probably because the ratio of his human blood to his vampire blood was out of balance at the time, but has since then found a good balance at this point.

Of course the technical stuff being that blood lasts for about 100 to 120 days before going to get recycled, so it may be possible that Tsukune's body in incapable of destroying the vampire cells, or they just last long than the 100 or so days. After all, the school was closed for about 6 months, and if vampire blood cells had comparable lifetimes, then they'd already left Tsukune's system by now. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'd say it's too good to be true to have blood that persisted usefully for a very long time, but also to have the ability to regenerate it at a very fast rate when there is a loss of blood. And it seems that most youkai have this ability, more so in vampires and in Tsukune now. So maybe Tsukune's human blood regenerates at it's normal rate, and also gained the ability to produce vampire blood to supplement it should a sudden loss occur, like a backup auxiliary system.

Though I (should) doubt that there was a transplanting of marrow from Moka to Tsukune when she injected him... but then again, she did do it through her fangs, so chances are that there probably was some that got out of her bones supporting her unique dental features. and those traces found a nice place to set up shop within Tsukune.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2010-01-30 at 19:52.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 19:15   Link #12965
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wasn't his last injection right before he became a ghoul?
Old 2010-01-30, 19:29   Link #12966
Nowusee
Total Coolness

It takes them a month for these weak repetitive chapters. Lets hope they come up with something a bit better?
Old 2010-01-30, 21:52   Link #12967
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wasn't his last injection right before he became a ghoul?
Yeah that was the last time. After that he never got another, since he doesn't need it anymore. His blood has enough vampire dna in it
Old 2010-01-30, 22:30   Link #12968
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
There is also the fact that every time he goes ghoul, it's around the times he gets wounded in ways that lead to major blood loss. Even in season 2 when he had to be pulled back from the brink involved this. But it seems like the time with Hokuto wasn't entirely because of that either. But if I recall, Hokuto was just battering Tsukune rather than trying to slice him to ribbons, and the only time we see any ghoulishness is when Tsukune stopped and held Hokuto just long enough to defeat him. But even that didn't last long.
Old 2010-01-30, 23:42   Link #12969
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Yeah that was the last time. After that he never got another, since he doesn't need it anymore. His blood has enough vampire dna in it
It would have been cool if he grew fangs and could drink and inject blood too.
Old 2010-01-31, 00:18   Link #12970
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
It takes them a month for these weak repetitive chapters. Lets hope they come up with something a bit better?
Do explain yourself

Or are you just trolling? I've seen you on multiple threads complaining about one thing or another.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2010-01-31 at 00:29.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 01:09   Link #12971
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
It would have been cool if he grew fangs and could drink and inject blood too.
well he already have fangs, remember?
Old 2010-01-31, 03:09   Link #12972
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm, there is one thing I've been kind of scratching my head over. In the manga timeline, how long ago from their current time was Tsukune's last injection of Moka's blood?

We all know that it takes about 8 weeks for normal human blood to regenerate back to normal levels, but it is unknown how long vampire blood persists in one's system(or how long it takes to regenerate), and it could be possible that Moka's blood had taken up residence in Tsukune's bone marrow and is providing him more vampire blood along side his normal human blood, thus why he hasn't had a craving for blood. That one incident was probably because the ratio of his human blood to his vampire blood was out of balance at the time, but has since then found a good balance at this point.

Of course the technical stuff being that blood lasts for about 100 to 120 days before going to get recycled, so it may be possible that Tsukune's body in incapable of destroying the vampire cells, or they just last long than the 100 or so days. After all, the school was closed for about 6 months, and if vampire blood cells had comparable lifetimes, then they'd already left Tsukune's system by now. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'd say it's too good to be true to have blood that persisted usefully for a very long time, but also to have the ability to regenerate it at a very fast rate when there is a loss of blood. And it seems that most youkai have this ability, more so in vampires and in Tsukune now. So maybe Tsukune's human blood regenerates at it's normal rate, and also gained the ability to produce vampire blood to supplement it should a sudden loss occur, like a backup auxiliary system.

Though I (should) doubt that there was a transplanting of marrow from Moka to Tsukune when she injected him... but then again, she did do it through her fangs, so chances are that there probably was some that got out of her bones supporting her unique dental features. and those traces found a nice place to set up shop within Tsukune.
I think it's approximately a year (or something close to it), since it has been mentioned that Tsukune hasn't seen his parent's for half of a year (or something like that) - well Tsukune hasn't gotten his last injection a long time from that ...

Well in my opinion when Tsukune's bite marks have become visible and he started to experience severe pain from his neck is the time where I think we have to look for clues surrounding the mysteries of Tsukune's current blood ... since if you noticed GrrDraxin when Tsukune got slashed during his second encounter with Saizou was the first time when he got revived (when being near death) by the power of the vampire blood ... without needing a injection of new blood from Moka - as it was before .... so either at that point Tsukune had already some of Moka's marrow from her injection's or that with every injection he has got Tsukune's body has been changing slightly and when his body have started to hurt, this change had gotten to the point that Tsukune's own bone marrow's had started to produce blood similar to Moka's vampire blood.

It was mentioned before right., that the vampire blood has healing power's that make vampires be called immortal, so changing the genetic information related to blood production in Tsukune's body shouldn't be that difficult for such potent blood. (It was probably a very slight change, that would probably fade in time ... if Tsukune hasn't got more vampire blood in his system during that period of time of course ... )

I mean Tsukune was able to recover from such an serious injury and has lost a lot of blood (and later during his encounter with Midou, Tsukune was able to withstand attacks that would kill a normal human), so if at point his body hadn't generated vampire blood on his own (probably a limited amount - since it was still reversible from what we have gathered in Inner Moka's talk during the battle with Midou, before things have gotten out of hand)

Because, as you GrrDraxin I think that if Tsukune's body didn't generate vampire blood on it's own, so unless the vampire blood cells are indestructible they have to be generated inside Tsukune's body in some way. Now the question that needs to be answered is how the human blood is generated if Tsukune's body is in this condition ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
There is also the fact that every time he goes ghoul, it's around the times he gets wounded in ways that lead to major blood loss. Even in season 2 when he had to be pulled back from the brink involved this. But it seems like the time with Hokuto wasn't entirely because of that either. But if I recall, Hokuto was just battering Tsukune rather than trying to slice him to ribbons, and the only time we see any ghoulishness is when Tsukune stopped and held Hokuto just long enough to defeat him. But even that didn't last long.
I think that Tsukune changing into a Ghoul is more related to how much youkai energy, contained in the vampire blood cells, Tsukune uses at the moment. I think if the amount of energy Tsukune uses passes a certain barrier his body can't keep up and start's being consumed by the energy coursing through it.

Now in Tsukune's fight with Hokuto he used a lot of youkai energy (most of it probably to recover from the wounds that he got during the fight) and as a result his body started to approach it's tolerance limits.

Well that's my opinion on this topic, but even after saying all this I still scratch my head wondering if it makes some sense (I think it's correct, but ....), well in a way I think I now why you're so scratching you're head over this GrrDraxin
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 03:38   Link #12973
yongshun

The April edition of Shonen Jump will have a preview chapter of season II of the series.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 10:36   Link #12974
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
well he already have fangs, remember?
*constant lurker in this thread* wait, he has? o.O

when was that shown? I don't remember...

Believing oneself to be perfect is...
often the sign of a delusional mind
vandakiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 10:47   Link #12975
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post
*constant lurker in this thread* wait, he has? o.O

when was that shown? I don't remember...
From what I know they appear whenever he changes into his vampire form (the last time they have appeared was in chapter 21 page 30) ... and it's not like they are the same size as Inner Moka's fangs, so it's not suprising that you haven't remembered a small detail like this ...
Old 2010-01-31, 10:59   Link #12976
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
From what I know they appear whenever he changes into his vampire form (the last time they have appeared was in chapter 21 page 30) ... and it's not like they are the same size as Inner Moka's fangs, so it's not suprising that you haven't remembered a small detail like this ...
I wouldn't call those fangs. He only had them when he was first injected and took vampire form. He isn't a vampire when he uses his powers now.
Old 2010-01-31, 11:16   Link #12977
Chris38

Quote:
I wouldn't call those fangs. He only had them when he was first injected and took vampire form. He isn't a vampire when he uses his powers now.
But even if Tsukune isn't technically a vampire, when he starts to use his power, his appearance start's to resemble a vampire more .. I mean his hair color and eyes still change when Tsukune start's to use his youkai energy and on some occasions it's also made apparent that two of Tsukune's front teeth have elongated a bit, making them look almost like vampire fangs ... well maybe they are a bit too small to call them fangs, but they appear and change Tsukune's appearance a little ... making him look a little more badass in my opinion (I mean toogether with his vampire eyes and more reddish hair - and more mature looks it's definitely a improvement compared to how Tsukune looks when he isn't using his vampire power's.)
Old 2010-01-31, 11:29   Link #12978
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune still possess the same youki as a vampire and he still gets the red pupils, baring fangs shouldn't be too difficult to believe.
Old 2010-01-31, 11:42   Link #12979
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
But even if Tsukune isn't technically a vampire, when he starts to use his power, his appearance start's to resemble a vampire more .. I mean his hair color and eyes still change when Tsukune start's to use his youkai energy and on some occasions it's also made apparent that two of Tsukune's front teeth have elongated a bit, making them look almost like vampire fangs ... well maybe they are a bit too small to call them fangs, but they appear and change Tsukune's appearance a little ... making him look a little more badass in my opinion (I mean toogether with his vampire eyes and more reddish hair - and more mature looks it's definitely a improvement compared to how Tsukune looks when he isn't using his vampire power's.)
His hair color changes?

Quote:
Tsukune still possess the same youki as a vampire and he still gets the red pupils, baring fangs shouldn't be too difficult to believe.
They don't look like fangs - they are longer teeth. And long teeth does not mean he can suck blood with them...only pierce the skin and drink easier.
Old 2010-01-31, 11:50   Link #12980
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
long teeth does not mean he can suck blood with them...only pierce the skin and drink easier.
Pierce skin+drink=suck
Quote:
His hair color changes?
You got me there...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire