AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-31, 12:23   Link #12981
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
His hair color changes?

They don't look like fangs - they are longer teeth. And long teeth does not mean he can suck blood with them...only pierce the skin and drink easier.
About the hair ... I meant that whenever Tsukune start's using his vampire abilities Tsukune's, normally black hair is shown with a more reddish taint (I mean as if it actually gotten a bit more reddish )... well in a different color then when Tsukune isn't using his power's (something similar to what happens when Inner Moka is released, her hair changes color - so something similar is used in Tsukune's case his hair color is portrayed differently when Tsukune is in his "vampire form" then when he is his "human form" and if that doesn't mean that Tsukune's hair change color a bit then I don't know what could be the reason for showing it in this way ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 12:44   Link #12982
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Pierce skin+drink=suck

You got me there...
They suck through the fangs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
About the hair ... I meant that whenever Tsukune start's using his vampire abilities Tsukune's, normally black hair is shown with a more reddish taint (I mean as if it actually gotten a bit more reddish )... well in a different color then when Tsukune isn't using his power's (something similar to what happens when Inner Moka is released, her hair changes color - so something similar is used in Tsukune's case his hair color is portrayed differently when Tsukune is in his "vampire form" then when he is his "human form" and if that doesn't mean that Tsukune's hair change color a bit then I don't know what could be the reason for showing it in this way ...
Since its grayscale we may not notice the difference. If only the anime didn't cop out.
Old 2010-01-31, 13:36   Link #12983
Chris38

Quote:
They suck through the fangs.

Since its grayscale we may not notice the difference. If only the anime didn't cop out.
Well DragoZero I found a colored picture of Tsukune, I don't know how reliable it is, but both the cover for volume six of the R+V manga (Season I) and also volume nine feature Tsukune in his vampire form and from what I have seen Tsukune's hair color seems different compared to his normal human form. I mean according to the cover's I mentioned Tsukune's hair is light brown with a tint of red in it , (well in both cover's it's portrayed a bit differently, but generally it's clear that it's a different color then Tsukune's usual black hair)

Well I kind of wonder, why I'm even discussing this ... probably out of boredom while waiting for the next chapter to come out
Old 2010-01-31, 14:00   Link #12984
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
The April edition of Shonen Jump will have a preview chapter of season II of the series.
You mean Season III? We're already in SII so that's kinda pointless to preview the current season.

If it's a SIII preview, I'm all for it!

Quote:
Well DragoZero I found a colored picture of Tsukune, I don't know how reliable it is, but both the cover for volume six of the R+V manga (Season I) and also volume nine feature Tsukune in his vampire form and from what I have seen Tsukune's hair color seems different compared to his normal human form. I mean according to the cover's I mentioned Tsukune's hair is light brown with a tint of red in it , (well in both cover's it's portrayed a bit differently, but generally it's clear that it's a different color then Tsukune's usual black hair)

Well I kind of wonder, why I'm even discussing this ... probably out of boredom while waiting for the next chapter to come out
Actually, those pics of Tsukune on the covers are of his normal self. His hair color is always depicted as brown in all official art. As far as what color his hair changes to when he goes vampire, we don't really know. It could be silver or some lighter shade of brown but since the manga is in grayscale we don't know. It does seem that his hair color does get lighter when he accesses youki at certain times.

About Tskune and fangs, he can grow them. The only time we've seen him actually bare fangs was during the Ghoul arc when he first changed. It might take forcing him into his berserker state but he can grow fangs.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2010-01-31 at 14:30.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 14:35   Link #12985
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:

Well, CHRIS, I don't have those volumes nor images how about you provide some evidence to back yourself up.
Old 2010-01-31, 14:51   Link #12986
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Chapter 23, page 16.

Although it's Tsukune berserked, he still had fangs.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 14:56   Link #12987
Chris38

Quote:
Well, CHRIS, I don't have those volumes nor images how about you provide some evidence to back yourself up.
Well here you go DragoZERO, this is the proof of my statements, well look and judge for yourself ...

Spoiler for Images:
Old 2010-01-31, 15:38   Link #12988
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Does Ikeda design the covers himself?
Old 2010-01-31, 16:19   Link #12989
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
You mean Season III? We're already in SII so that's kinda pointless to preview the current season.

The North American edition of Shonen Jump.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 16:29   Link #12990
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
The April edition of Shonen Jump will have a preview chapter of season II of the series.
Oh? Well, if your talking the english edition, okay, but that's also when the full book becomes available for season 2. So perhaps it's one of those publicity stunts to get more people aware of R+V who read Shonen Jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post

That would be nice,but season 2 hasn't ended yet. And just so you know Shonen Jump does have an english version, and it's a real thick book too for a comic magazine.

Quote:
Does Ikeda design the covers himself?
It's possible that he does not. Because the cover of the guide book was credited to someone else. But he probably does the line art and the rest is done by others.
Old 2010-01-31, 17:10   Link #12991
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It's always the creator/artist that will pencil it before his/her assistance help him/her.

It's rare to see artist to do EVERYTHING.
Old 2010-01-31, 20:12   Link #12992
24gh12
24ghx12 XIII

but isn't tusu better as a ghoul better then vampire tusu since it follows him as a killing machine more then a vampire
24gh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 20:57   Link #12993
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The issue between Ghoul Tsukune and Vamp Tsukune is just a matter of 'control'. As a ghoul, Tsukune has no consciousness of his actions - a being as strong as a vampire but uncontrollable, untameable. In other words, an incredibly dangerous animal and such need to be put down.
Old 2010-01-31, 22:03   Link #12994
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The issue between Ghoul Tsukune and Vamp Tsukune is just a matter of 'control'. As a ghoul, Tsukune has no consciousness of his actions - a being as strong as a vampire but uncontrollable, untameable. In other words, an incredibly dangerous animal and such need to be put down.
couldn't have said it better myself.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 02:20   Link #12995
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

When ever I hear uncontrollable in a manga or anime setting. It always reminds me of Ryu turning into evil Ryu giving in to the dark hadou, but as we can see in R+V Tsukune thanks to all his training and with the help of various seals he's able to control the vampire blood. Though side effects still shows as seen in his face.
Old 2010-02-01, 11:30   Link #12996
servidor

Rosario + Vampire II # 27 raw scans are out.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 12:36   Link #12997
Chris38

Spoiler for Chapter 27:
Old 2010-02-01, 12:37   Link #12998
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

That was a strange chapter....

Spoiler for :
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 12:49   Link #12999
zibi88

Spoiler for c27 nice ^^:

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-02-01 at 13:05.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 12:50   Link #13000
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

0,0 *iz hunting right now*

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire