AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-30, 08:59   Link #1
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Cool Looking for a something to read!

I am looking for something to read, my genre range is Ecchi, Fantasy(magic would be awesome), Action, Romance, Harem, and Adventure.

Ive read the following--
Naruto
Sekirei
Bitter Virgin
A town where you live(AKA Kimi no Iru Machi)
Bleach
Inuyasha
R+V(1 and 2)
To-Love-Ru
Gacha Gacha
Zero No Tsukami or something
and Kanokon
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 09:12   Link #2
LotionExplosion
is in Despair
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: California
If your looking for ecchi, just go straight hentai....
but you can check out aki-sora and seikon no quasar.
LotionExplosion is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 09:25   Link #3
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
If your looking for ecchi, just go straight hentai....
but you can check out aki-sora and seikon no quasar.
Ill write these down and check'em. Thanks for posting.
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 10:55   Link #4
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Age: 35
For manga:
Fullmetal Alchemist: adventure, action, fantasy/sci-fi
Ranma 1/2: adventure, action, ecchi, harem, parody (same author as Inuyasha)
Hayate the Combat Butler: action, romance, harem, parody
Soul Eater: action, adventure, fantasy
H2: ecchi, romance
Change 1 2 3: romance, action, very ecchi

For light novels:

Haruhi Suzumiya
Full Metal Panic
Chrome Shelled Regios
__________________

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 11:15   Link #5
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thumbs up Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
For manga:
Fullmetal Alchemist: adventure, action, fantasy/sci-fi
Ranma 1/2: adventure, action, ecchi, harem, parody (same author as Inuyasha)
Hayate the Combat Butler: action, romance, harem, parody
Soul Eater: action, adventure, fantasy
H2: ecchi, romance
Change 1 2 3: romance, action, very ecchi

For light novels:

Haruhi Suzumiya
Full Metal Panic
Chrome Shelled Regios
Thanks so much! I will read all of these, ill start with Change 1 2 3. Thanks again, hope i see you later.
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 13:42   Link #6
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Try Pretty Face
__________________
The Chaos is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 13:56   Link #7
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
Thanks so much! I will read all of these, ill start with Change 1 2 3. Thanks again, hope i see you later.
Good choice. Change 123 is one my favorite manga, so I strongly recommend it as well.

I'll recommend:

Haru Yo Koi
Spoiler for Summary:
__________________
Zwei is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 16:25   Link #8
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Good choice. Change 123 is one my favorite manga, so I strongly recommend it as well.

I'll recommend:

Haru Yo Koi
Spoiler for Summary:
I added it to my list And im gonna read it 3rd. I might drop my current one because it's about Christianity and im not catholic. Ill definitely read this though. It's good to have more to read because its really hard for me to find new manga on my own. Thanks again!
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 17:26   Link #9
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
My suggestions:
Omamori Himari
Shina Dark
Sora no Otoshimono
Nagasarete Airantou
Superior
Nurarihyon no Mago
Ichigo 100%
Pandora Hearts
Hayate no Gotoku! <--- I also recommand this...
Record of a Fallen Vampire
Mahou Sensei Negima!

And... my personal favorite... Onani Master Kurosawa.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 17:29   Link #10
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
YES!!! Thanks!!!! Btw i already read Ichigo 100% i knew i forgot that great manga. Thanks!
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-30, 17:39   Link #11
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I added everything! Ive got like 15 series to read now Thanks for contributing to my amusement.
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-31, 11:27   Link #12
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Adding RAVE and Fairy Tail hands down (read in order to fully appreciate Fairy Tail)
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Defense Devil
The world God only knows
Cardcaptor Sakura->Tsubasa Chronicles->xxxHOLIC (all fantasy, holic is more supernatural, no ecchi though)
__________________
Kafriel is online now  
Old 2010-01-31, 14:49   Link #13
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Adding RAVE and Fairy Tail hands down (read in order to fully appreciate Fairy Tail)
Air Gear
Beelzebub
Defense Devil
The world God only knows
Cardcaptor Sakura->Tsubasa Chronicles->xxxHOLIC (all fantasy, holic is more supernatural, no ecchi though)
Thanks. I will definately add these to the list. Im at 20 now thanks!
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-01-31, 21:14   Link #14
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
i definitely second Onani Master Kurosawa and ill also suggest Unbalance X Unbalance both are top notch series that i think you will really enjoy.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline  
Old 2010-02-01, 00:45   Link #15
Boduar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Jose
Age: 26
Guess ill throw in "Id" its a manwha that far as I can tell fits the requirements.
Boduar is offline  
Old 2010-02-01, 18:23   Link #16
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
i definitely second Onani Master Kurosawa and ill also suggest Unbalance X Unbalance both are top notch series that i think you will really enjoy.
I just read the summary and it sound ama-zing!! Thanks, also i can't view Onani because its not on Onemanga which is what i use to view. But thanks anyway, hope to see you soon.
__________________
RAWRRRRR
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-02-01, 21:32   Link #17
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
I just read the summary and it sound ama-zing!! Thanks, also i can't view Onani because its not on Onemanga which is what i use to view. But thanks anyway, hope to see you soon.
you should use mangashotokan. i used to use onemanga until i found shotokan. it has a way better selection.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline  
Old 2010-02-02, 05:09   Link #18
Nowusee
Total Coolness
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
you should use mangashotokan. i used to use onemanga until i found shotokan. it has a way better selection.
ill do that. thanks again

Edit:The guy in the story(Onani) is so CREEPY! Who would do that in a school?
__________________
RAWRRRRR

Last edited by Nowusee; 2010-02-02 at 05:24.
Nowusee is offline  
Old 2010-02-02, 18:16   Link #19
kanon78
hodie mihi, cras tibi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: the Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
I am looking for something to read, my genre range is Ecchi, Fantasy(magic would be awesome), Action, Romance, Harem, and Adventure.
If you don't mind replacing ecchi with mature, a more historical setting than fantasy and scrap the harem (unless you like your harem middle ages style) I'd suggest to read Threads of Time.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3077
__________________
kanon78 is offline  
Old 2010-02-02, 19:45   Link #20
GreatTeacherKen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: California
I'll second Mahou Sensei Negima since it actually fits all of the genres you listed, though the early chapters do not have as much action as later ones.
GreatTeacherKen is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.